To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

In his worst nightMahrez Agüero Kane at the Barnes of this Salahoon, got drunk by a Hughes bottle of Hennessey but still

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

In his worst nightMahrez Agüero Kane at the Barnes of this Salahoon, got drunk by a Hughes bottle of Hennessey but still

Post by Joccki_10 »

I’m sorry lads, I hate it when there’s no score thread. I want to brag. I want to moan. But most of all: I want it to be Sunday!

49, -8. Hazard and Pedro to go, Hughes’ 6 to come in if Pedro doesn’t make it.

Agüero, Pogba and Trippier being fourth in the BPS system doesn’t help, does it?
Last edited by Joccki_10 on 22 Sep 2018, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: In his worst nightMahrez Agüero Kane at the Barnes of this Salahoon, got drunk by a Hughes bottle of Hennessey but s

Post by Zimmerman »

47 with two to play.
Ruing Stones and Virgil 1 pointers

Curwinkle
FISOhead

Re: In his worst nightMahrez Agüero Kane at the Barnes of this Salahoon, got drunk by a Hughes bottle of Hennessey but s

Post by Curwinkle »

51-4 with 4 to come off the bench and Walcott and captain Auba to go. Fix says small green arrow. Relatively pleased.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

58 (-4) with Alonso, Hazard, and Walcott to go.

Satisfied.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

56, 2 to play. Need something from Richarlison to make it a good week. :)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

51 (-4) with Pickford, Alonso & Hazard to play.
Annoyed at missing the clean sheet for VVD.

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

31 with Alonso, Azpilicueta, Hazard (C), Richarlison and Aubameyang to go.

Hopefully Chelsea win 4-0 and Arsenal v Everton is 3-3.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

41 with Alonso, Hazard, Bellerin and Lacazette to play. David Silva not featuring in a 5-0 win was a kick in the teeth.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

38 ( -8) with Hazard, Richalison and Alonso to go. Dropped 140k in OR

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Oxford NZ wrote:38 ( -8) with Hazard, Richalison and Alonso to go. Dropped 140k in OR
+1

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Pulpy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Pulpy »

59 with Hazard, Alonso and Richarlison remaining.

ricardo68
FISOhead

Post by ricardo68 »

45 with Monreal, Hazard, Siggy & Alonso to go.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

47 with Hazard, Richarlison and Fabianski to go.

silversurfer19
Treebeard

Post by silversurfer19 »

52 with Hazard, Azpi and Tosun to go. Not a bad week, a small rise back into the top 30k.

OldSkoolFPL
Red & Blue Braces

Post by OldSkoolFPL »

65 (-8) Alonso, Hazard & Pedro (Guendouzi) to go.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

62, Alonso and Richarlison to play.

Honestly ummed and ahhed literally all week as to whether or not I should use my two frees to take out Salah for Hazard and then also upgrade Bernardo Silva to Mane, but based on their opposition this week I decided to give both one more chance. Turned out to be a fantastic decision!

dellboy30
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO TFFE league champ

Post by dellboy30 »

53 + alonso & hazard

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

61 (-4) with alonso and hazard left. Decent without being spectacular

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

53 + Alonso & Walcott

carver
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 50k last 4 seasons . Mr Consistent

Post by carver »

47 + Alonso & richarlison, somehow a green arrow but at the mercy of hazard .

Taking mendy out gained me a point ....

zalk
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2197

Post by zalk »

53 with Hazard (C) and Alonso to play.

Annoyingly I kept WanB on the bench for Shaw...but also kept Bilva in my squad so...win some, lose some I guess.

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

43 with 3 Chelsea to go.

A decent spread of points - 9 7 6 6 5 3 2 2
so I'm still pretty happy with the team. Shame the popular players elsewhere in particular the captain options had a good day.
Captaining Mané (I don't have Salah anymore) for i think my first captain blank this season, the real regret.

Kudos to those that kept B Silva. Hoping Sané proves the better option going forwards.
Also pleased to survive Salah's big day out. There'll be more of that in a few weeks I'm sure.

Hoping Hazard and Co can turn the small red arrow green.

SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!

Post by SneakyOne »

49 (-8) with Pickford, Alonso, Hazard and Pedro (hopefully) to play.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

DSilva not playing has hurt this specific week because of Ings/Mendy at the same time. Doherty coming off the bench to cement 44(-4). I don't have any Liverpool though so this was a potential 'hurt' week; I'm about where I should be despite blanks from Lukaku/Chilwell/Fraser who had reasonable fixtures on paper.

Hazard and Alonso to come. Anything under 9 from Hazard would be acceptable given I captained Kun's measly 6 points (in a 5 nil gubbing!).

Weedie
Wideboy
FS Record: Top 2k

Post by Weedie »

51 with Alonso and Arnie to come.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Sutter Kane wrote: DSilva not playing has hurt this specific week because of Ings/Mendy at the same time. Doherty coming off the bench to cement 44(-4). I don't have any Liverpool though so this was a potential 'hurt' week; I'm about where I should be despite blanks from Lukaku/Chilwell/Fraser who had reasonable fixtures on paper.
Yeah, horrible when you get all that coinciding. But Lukaku's next 2 games are ones you'd hope for very good things in, yesterday was never going to be easy. Chilwell created loads of chances yesterday, he'll get an assist or two soon. And Fraser isn't going to score every week but he's nothing to worry about. You just had a lot of negatives in the same week is all.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

66. :)

-8 :(

nemo7x
Treebeard

Post by nemo7x »

57 with Aubameyang and Jorginho to play, 1 to come off from bench to replace Mendy, a new headache for the coming week, to sell to not to sell?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

62 (-4) with Alonso to play.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Auba falling from 3BP to 1BP in the last minutes (fault of Cech last saves and of -3 tackles which usually get only added after FT)
That 2p swing meant going from +1 win to -1 defeat in 5AS, harmlessly as the team won 3-1 anyway.
And losing ~ 60k in rank (10%), meaning a small green arrow turned red.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”