To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Danny Ings

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Re: Danny Ings

Post by Caf »

Quote from Hughes in presser today:

“Danny Ings is a big doubt.
“He hasn’t been with the group training.
“We hoped to get him out training today, but he wasn’t able to.
“Danny will be the main doubt for us. He might be an option from the bench but that will be determined by what we see tomorrow.”

[ https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17241 ... -saturday/ ]

So, out for Jimenez? Is it worth a -4 right now? I kinda feel it might be.

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Depends on the rest of your squad innit. If Doherty remains a doubt, I'm going to struggle to field 11, so I'll need to think about it. For me, it's all about price points. I already have Jiminez and can't afford to upgrade Ings without a downgrade elsewhere.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

MPTree wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 14:41 If Doherty remains a doubt, I'm going to struggle to field 11
Santo on Doherty: "After the [Arsenal] game he had his problem with his eye. One week he was taking care, now he's much better and I almost say 100% to go".

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 14:55 Santo on Doherty: "After the [Arsenal] game he had his problem with his eye. One week he was taking care, now he's much better and I almost say 100% to go".
Santo Claus bringing us Doherty owners some early festive cheer. :wink:

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

I believe in Santo.

Doherty only had a black eye, he was never really a proper 'doubt'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Stemania wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 14:55
MPTree wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 14:41 If Doherty remains a doubt, I'm going to struggle to field 11
Santo on Doherty: "After the [Arsenal] game he had his problem with his eye. One week he was taking care, now he's much better and I almost say 100% to go".
Thanking you please, Stem! I suspect I'll hold Ings this week, but downgrade Mendy to Vinegar with a view to bringing in Arnie for Ings next week.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”