View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Who To Bench 18/19

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Post Reply
Owsler
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3579
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 09:48

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Owsler » 08 Mar 2019, 21:48

Bench two of:

Jimenez (CHE)
Rashford (ARS)
Brooks (HUD)
F Anderson (CAR)

Doubling up on Pool defenders so could theoretically make it easier by just benching one of those...

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 08 Mar 2019, 22:20

Owsler wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 21:48
Bench two of:

Jimenez (CHE)
Rashford (ARS)
Brooks (HUD)
F Anderson (CAR)

Doubling up on Pool defenders so could theoretically make it easier by just benching one of those...
100% Jimenez id say, as Chelsea look like tightening things up at back and then maybe Brooks as Bournemouth not the best away from home and he only just getting his fitness back after injury.

Ive got Liverpool defensive double up as well and id not change that, there awwsome at the back with big VVD

User avatar
Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1943
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:34
Location: London Town
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF
FISO Goals: Score: 44 Position: 48

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Vsz » 08 Mar 2019, 22:38

Anderson is away at Cardiff. I would say him and Brooks.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 08 Mar 2019, 22:52

Vsz wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 22:38
Anderson is away at Cardiff. I would say him and Brooks.
So you think Cardiff away is a tougher game than Chelsea away ?

Owsler
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3579
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 09:48

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Owsler » 09 Mar 2019, 08:46

Cheers @Vsz and @Stevieste.

I benched Anderson for his last haul but that was a while ago now. Jimenez is in form, but Chelsea do seem stronger at the back. I'm actually playing D. Luiz who I hope actually plays. That'd be a frustrating situation if he doesn't and I end up benching Jimenez and he scores.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3076
Joined: 28 Aug 2015, 15:35

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by cesc408 » 09 Mar 2019, 10:50

AWB
Or Jiminez

???

Adelante
Treebeard
Posts: 238
Joined: 10 May 2015, 08:50

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Adelante » 11 Mar 2019, 09:12

Anderson, Fraser or Maddison on the bench for GW31?

Currently Anderson at the moment due to average form and that he may be carrying a knock after going off at half time on Saturday.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 11 Mar 2019, 12:29

Adelante wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 09:12
Anderson, Fraser or Maddison on the bench for GW31?

Currently Anderson at the moment due to average form and that he may be carrying a knock after going off at half time on Saturday.

Wow people struggling to get 11 players out and your asking who to bench 🤣

Id dont want to bench Anderson agaisnt Huddersfield.

Maddison maybe ?

Adelante
Treebeard
Posts: 238
Joined: 10 May 2015, 08:50

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Adelante » 11 Mar 2019, 18:11

Stevieste wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 12:29
Adelante wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 09:12
Anderson, Fraser or Maddison on the bench for GW31?

Currently Anderson at the moment due to average form and that he may be carrying a knock after going off at half time on Saturday.

Wow people struggling to get 11 players out and your asking who to bench 🤣

Id dont want to bench Anderson agaisnt Huddersfield.

Maddison maybe ?
I’ve taken a couple of hits over the last two weeks plus this week to get 11 out. Then Schaar has got suspended :( so I will only have 10 playing, just don’t want to take another hit for Schaar when he’ll be back for gw 33 and I’m free hitting gw 32.

Was wanting to make sure I got Vardy in this week.

The Royal BlueNose
FISOhead
Posts: 797
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 20:02
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
FS Record: Average at best!

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by The Royal BlueNose » 25 Mar 2019, 09:30

Possibly a stupid one but need to bench one of Mane or Van Dijk (TOT)

Seems obvious, but if I play Van Dijk I'm kind of gambling on Spurs not scoring :?

User avatar
Smurphy's Paw
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4142
Joined: 17 Aug 2006, 17:48
FS Record: 13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Smurphy's Paw » 25 Mar 2019, 10:16

The Royal BlueNose wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 09:30
Possibly a stupid one but need to bench one of Mane or Van Dijk (TOT)

Seems obvious, but if I play Van Dijk I'm kind of gambling on Spurs not scoring :?
Which attacking midfielder is currently in the best form across all of EPL/FPL? Play him

The Royal BlueNose
FISOhead
Posts: 797
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 20:02
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
FS Record: Average at best!

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by The Royal BlueNose » 25 Mar 2019, 10:49

Smurphy's Paw wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 10:16
The Royal BlueNose wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 09:30
Possibly a stupid one but need to bench one of Mane or Van Dijk (TOT)

Seems obvious, but if I play Van Dijk I'm kind of gambling on Spurs not scoring :?
Which attacking midfielder is currently in the best form across all of EPL/FPL? Play him
True, I can't see me not playing Mane even in a tough-ish fixture... I suppose the question should have been - should I be resting a DGW player for Van Dijk?!

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 25 Mar 2019, 11:13

The Royal BlueNose wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 10:49
Smurphy's Paw wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 10:16
The Royal BlueNose wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 09:30
Possibly a stupid one but need to bench one of Mane or Van Dijk (TOT)

Seems obvious, but if I play Van Dijk I'm kind of gambling on Spurs not scoring :?
Which attacking midfielder is currently in the best form across all of EPL/FPL? Play him
True, I can't see me not playing Mane even in a tough-ish fixture... I suppose the question should have been - should I be resting a DGW player for Van Dijk?!
Definatly not, ive got Robertson and TAA on the bench this week, DGW players take prescendant over any single game week players for me.

Ive got Niasse starting for me and he plays Chelsea and Man city, but its an easy 4 points how i see it with the possible chance of nicking a goal or assist somewhere along the way.

Spurs all most full strength so i can defo see them scoring at anfield

User avatar
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1127
Joined: 27 Jan 2017, 09:58
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan » 29 Mar 2019, 18:06

Bench Rondon or Robertson? Have Allison in goal so leaning towards starting Rondon to avoid double pain if Pool concede.

User avatar
huwdo
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 310
Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 08:37

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by huwdo » 30 Mar 2019, 06:56

If AWB is still yellow flagged at 11.20, him or Iwobi? AWB’s second fixture (Spurs, A) being less appealing tham Iwobi’s single fixture (Newcastle, H)...

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 30 Mar 2019, 07:31

huwdo wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 06:56
If AWB is still yellow flagged at 11.20, him or Iwobi? AWB’s second fixture (Spurs, A) being less appealing tham Iwobi’s single fixture (Newcastle, H)...
He will still be yellow flagged at 11.20, but he will start i think and he has a potential 2 fixtures to iwobi one and he is also a bonus point magnet.

I also hate iwobi though and last time i talked someone on here not to play him he went and scored that day 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

FranckKessie
FISOhead
Posts: 505
Joined: 21 Aug 2017, 21:34

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by FranckKessie » 30 Mar 2019, 07:42

Who to bench:
AWB
Shaw
Doherty?

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 30 Mar 2019, 08:30

FranckKessie wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 07:42
Who to bench:
AWB
Shaw
Doherty?
Doherty for me

yttod1010
FISOhead
Posts: 919
Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 10:37

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by yttod1010 » 30 Mar 2019, 10:30

Start dunk or Jonny

User avatar
fred1266
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3526
Joined: 16 Mar 2012, 22:56
Location: Trinidad
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15
Contact:

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by fred1266 » 30 Mar 2019, 10:34

yttod1010 wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 10:30
Start dunk or Jonny
Johnny

User avatar
fred1266
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3526
Joined: 16 Mar 2012, 22:56
Location: Trinidad
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15
Contact:

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by fred1266 » 30 Mar 2019, 10:34

Mitrovic or dedonker? Who should I start

User avatar
huwdo
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 310
Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 08:37

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by huwdo » 30 Mar 2019, 10:52

Stevieste wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 07:31
huwdo wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 06:56
If AWB is still yellow flagged at 11.20, him or Iwobi? AWB’s second fixture (Spurs, A) being less appealing tham Iwobi’s single fixture (Newcastle, H)...
He will still be yellow flagged at 11.20, but he will start i think and he has a potential 2 fixtures to iwobi one and he is also a bonus point magnet.

I also hate iwobi though and last time i talked someone on here not to play him he went and scored that day 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣
Ha. Thanks! I think based on the fact that he trained yesterday I’ll keep him (AWB) in... Fingers crossed...

User avatar
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
Posts: 7924
Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Joccki_10 » 30 Mar 2019, 11:11

Barnes or Barnes? :roll:

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1514
Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by tarkens » 02 Apr 2019, 12:00

it's been a while since I had a benching dilemma, bench one of:

Pereira (hud)
TAA (sou)
Clyne (BUR)
AWB (new)

currently benching AWB

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1514
Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by tarkens » 05 Apr 2019, 08:24

tarkens wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 12:00
it's been a while since I had a benching dilemma, bench one of:

Pereira (hud)
TAA (sou)
Clyne (BUR)
AWB (new)

currently benching AWB
anyone? :D

User avatar
Highlander12
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 367
Joined: 18 Oct 2017, 18:00

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Highlander12 » 05 Apr 2019, 14:37

Play Digne (ARS) or AWB (new)?

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1514
Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by tarkens » 05 Apr 2019, 14:53

I'd play AWB

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1309
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Stevieste » 05 Apr 2019, 14:54

People asking who to bench and i cant even get 11
Players out 🤦🏼‍♂️

User avatar
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
Posts: 5634
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 12:13

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Sutter Kane » 06 Apr 2019, 09:03

Highlander12 wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 14:37
Play Digne (ARS) or AWB (new)?
I played Digne and benched AWB. AWB has slightly more chance of clean sheet but far less attacking threat. I think both will concede though.

User avatar
Highlander12
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 367
Joined: 18 Oct 2017, 18:00

Re: Who To Bench 18/19

Post by Highlander12 » 06 Apr 2019, 10:07

Sutter Kane wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 09:03
Highlander12 wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 14:37
Play Digne (ARS) or AWB (new)?
I played Digne and benched AWB. AWB has slightly more chance of clean sheet but far less attacking threat. I think both will concede though.
Done the same with the same logic

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests