To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Premier League Press Conferences and Twitter 2018/19

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: Premier League Press Conferences and Twitter 2018/19

Post by Joccki_10 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-14142790

However, it says nothing more than that he missed training yesterday.

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Joccki_10 wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:05 https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-14142790

Makes things exciting.

Think I'll stick with Higuain. He might end up being a differential.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Owsler wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:43
Joccki_10 wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:05 https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-14142790

Makes things exciting.
It was enough for me to dump him for Robbo as I don't think that he is as effective against parked buses as Bobby and MoSa, so I only had him to cover for those with him.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

The mirror have since confirmed that Mane has traveled with the squad to Fulham, so it doesn't look too concerning. :)

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Looked ok didn't he.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Rashford withdrawn from the England squad with an ankle injury.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Pep:

"The next games I am going to make a few changes. We cannot win the Premier League and the other tournaments just with the players who played on Saturday, a few players are going to play against Cardiff and I want the best of them"

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Stemania wrote: 31 Mar 2019, 23:58 Pep:

"The next games I am going to make a few changes. We cannot win the Premier League and the other tournaments just with the players who played on Saturday, a few players are going to play against Cardiff and I want the best of them"
Cardiff at home. A chance to rest virtually everyone? This is where picking Ederson could prove clever.

Or just Pep telling his squad there is game time available for those who put some effort in on the training ground

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote: 31 Mar 2019, 23:58 Pep:

So long, Kun. It was a beautiful 56 minutes.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Solskjaer:

"Anthony [Martial] and Romelu [Lukaku] will both be ready for tomorrow, definitely, unless they break down in training today [Monday] but it looks good,

"Victor [Lindelof] has had a good few days of training now so he’ll be ready. Apart from that, [Matteo] Darmian and Eric [Bailly] are still out. [Antonio] Valencia is still out and Alexis Sanchez is still out.”

#FFScout #FPL #GW32 #DGW32 #MUFC

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Stemania wrote:Image Solskjaer:

"Anthony [Martial] and Romelu [Lukaku] will both be ready for tomorrow, definitely, unless they break down in training today [Monday] but it looks good,
Finally some good news.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Aguero confirmed out of tomorrow’s game. At least we got a goal and an assist out of him. Could’ve blanked that first game.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Guardiola Press Conference 12/4:

Zinchenko & B Silva are better but we don't know if they are ready for Sunday.

KDB is as important for us as he was last season, nothing changed.

Zaha & Sané are completely different players. Zaha is good to receive the ball to feet and run at defenders, Sané is one of the best wingers in the world at making runs in behind.

In some positions we have options, in others we have little problems. I will select a team to win the game, depending on the characteristics of the opponent, as always.

[Regarding Spurs]... we have a 2nd Leg with our fans at home and we will be in the semi-finals.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Good news for Bednarek and Yoshida owners with Vestergaard's struggles removing the Stephens rotation threat. Inconclusive news for hopeful Valeryans:

Hasenhuttl: "It will be difficult I think for Jannik. He had big pains in the training session on Friday and stopped in the training session. With Yan [Valery], he had a high temperature in the night so we drove him home and we will have a look."

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

KDB confirmed as out of tomorrow's game, by Pep.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Stemania wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 13:52 KDB confirmed as out of tomorrow's game, by Pep.
He should be sent on his holibobs and be fit for August....

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

blahblah wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 17:08
Stemania wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 13:52 KDB confirmed as out of tomorrow's game, by Pep.
He should be sent on his holibobs and be fit for August....
Rumour is he might be back for Brighton and hopefully for the Cup Final. Not that that's of any use in FPL.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Klopp says that Salah is out against Barça because of concussion. Salah is OK and pain free but not allowed to play. Klopp also says he'll be OK for the weekend.

FA concussion guidelines give 6 days as the absolute minimum period for a player to return to action after a concussion. So as long as the recovery is smooth it looks like Salah should play against Wolves.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

First bit of potential injury news for next year.

RLC is reported to have potentially ruptured his achilles in a bizarrely timed Chelsea friendly in the USA, a week before the EL final. An early doubt for the start of the season (anything from 3 months to a year out is being mooted in various papers).

Shame as he was looking like establishing himself, I know a lot of people were thinking about his potential for next FPL season.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Stemania wrote:First bit of potential injury news for next year.

RLC is reported to have potentially ruptured his achilles in a bizarrely timed Chelsea friendly in the USA, a week before the EL final. An early doubt for the start of the season.

Shame as he was looking like establishing himself, I know a lot of people were thinking about his potential for next FPL season.
What a ridiculous time to have a friendly

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

S_sutton87 wrote: 16 May 2019, 10:57
Stemania wrote:First bit of potential injury news for next year.

RLC is reported to have potentially ruptured his achilles in a bizarrely timed Chelsea friendly in the USA, a week before the EL final. An early doubt for the start of the season.

What a ridiculous time to have a friendly

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Why? Money talks and they are in the CL......

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Stemania wrote: 16 May 2019, 10:55 First bit of potential injury news for next year.

RLC is reported to have potentially ruptured his achilles in a bizarrely timed Chelsea friendly in the USA, a week before the EL final. An early doubt for the start of the season (anything from 3 months to a year out is being mooted in various papers).

At anything under £7m he was pencilled into my team. Real shame for the lad, I thought that next season might be a big one for him.

Another blow for Chelsea as well.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”