View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Post Reply
User avatar
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
Posts: 7831
Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Joccki_10 » 10 Feb 2019, 17:09

Agüero (De Bruyne) hits the bar.

raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1461
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by raoul » 10 Feb 2019, 17:11

Anyone else see the ad with Giggs brother?!!

User avatar
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
Posts: 7831
Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Joccki_10 » 10 Feb 2019, 17:13

City penalty. Sterling fouled.

5-0, Agüero (Sterling).

User avatar
=ID=
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2289
Joined: 25 Aug 2006, 13:58
Location: Brightonia

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by =ID= » 10 Feb 2019, 17:14

raoul wrote:Anyone else see the ad with Giggs brother?!!
Bloomin genius that lol

The Royal BlueNose
FISOhead
Posts: 781
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 20:02
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
FS Record: Average at best!

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by The Royal BlueNose » 10 Feb 2019, 17:15

Friend of mine Triple Captained Rashford...

Aguero as his VC. Unbelievable.
Last edited by The Royal BlueNose on 10 Feb 2019, 17:16, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Jul 2008, 13:53
Location: Arnhem
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by SneakyOne » 10 Feb 2019, 17:15

Lol to think I took a hit to remove Aguero for Aub

User avatar
=ID=
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2289
Joined: 25 Aug 2006, 13:58
Location: Brightonia

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by =ID= » 10 Feb 2019, 17:16

Agueroooooooo!

User avatar
Terry Henry
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2791
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 23:58
FS Record: See me after class!

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Terry Henry » 10 Feb 2019, 17:18

To think I nearly took Aguero out for Aubameyang this week.

User avatar
Stemania
FISO Knight
Posts: 19259
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 11:54
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 1,302nd. FFS Career HoF 58th (Live peak 3rd). Somehow six consecutive FPL Top 10k's before losing all ability...

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Stemania » 10 Feb 2019, 17:20

Something like 13 City goals in a row now with no KDB involvement (scored whilst he was on pitch). I wonder if that's a record for him!!

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1911
Joined: 28 Dec 2015, 12:14

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Resonare » 10 Feb 2019, 17:22

Aguero subbed for Jesus.

You non-owners can breathe now :lol:

User avatar
SneakyOne
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Jul 2008, 13:53
Location: Arnhem
FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by SneakyOne » 10 Feb 2019, 17:23

Aguero off for Jesus, what a player.

From4corners
FISO Knight
Posts: 13567
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 22:32
Location: The Eyrie

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by From4corners » 10 Feb 2019, 17:26

Stemania wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:20
Something like 13 City goals in a row now with no KDB involvement (scored whilst he was on pitch). I wonder if that's a record for him!!
That Jesus goal last game should have been a KDB assist. :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
Posts: 7831
Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Joccki_10 » 10 Feb 2019, 17:26

Resonare wrote:Aguero subbed for Jesus.

You non-owners can breathe now :lol:
Nah, enough season-ending damage has been done. One single 50:50 decision has cost me 43 points.

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
Dumbledore
Posts: 9435
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 10 Feb 2019, 17:30

Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:26
Nah, enough season-ending damage has been done.
Yeah, imagine only being ranked 2,464th with 13 GWs to go, what a write-off. :wink:

In the immortal words of MartyBhoy7, "season over". :lol:

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
Dumbledore
Posts: 9435
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 10 Feb 2019, 17:34

Alonso subbed for Emerson, Fernandinho subbed for David Silva.

Sané stays benched.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1233
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Stevieste » 10 Feb 2019, 17:37

Nice one Sane now ive got WB coming on for 1 point.

Second guessing pep all season as eff me right over.
Roll on the chelsea goal to take my Laporte clean sheet as i expect nothing else now Fernandinhio gone off

User avatar
swadd1er
Dumbledore
Posts: 5145
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 16:37
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by swadd1er » 10 Feb 2019, 17:38

Sterling (Zin)

User avatar
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
Posts: 7831
Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Joccki_10 » 10 Feb 2019, 17:40

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:26
Nah, enough season-ending damage has been done.
Yeah, imagine only being ranked 2,464th with 13 GWs to go, what a write-off. :wink:

In the immortal words of MartyBhoy7, "season over". :lol:
It’ll be over 5k after this GW. :wink:

I’m not saying it’s a write-off, because it isn’t, but this single decision does have cost me a top, top rank.

Owsler
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3532
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 09:48

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Owsler » 10 Feb 2019, 17:40

Is Sarri ball supposed to only work for the opposition?

User avatar
swadd1er
Dumbledore
Posts: 5145
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 16:37
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by swadd1er » 10 Feb 2019, 17:41

Anyone here inside the top 1k? Im just outside. Hopefully creep into it tomorrow night.

User avatar
Stemania
FISO Knight
Posts: 19259
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 11:54
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 1,302nd. FFS Career HoF 58th (Live peak 3rd). Somehow six consecutive FPL Top 10k's before losing all ability...

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Stemania » 10 Feb 2019, 17:42

Amazing that Aguero has two hattricks in two gameweeks, but will actually be the highest scoring City FPL player in neither! :shock:

Caf
FISOhead
Posts: 550
Joined: 30 Mar 2016, 21:17
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Caf » 10 Feb 2019, 17:43

Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:40
Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:26
Nah, enough season-ending damage has been done.
Yeah, imagine only being ranked 2,464th with 13 GWs to go, what a write-off. :wink:

In the immortal words of MartyBhoy7, "season over". :lol:
It’ll be over 5k after this GW. :wink:

I’m not saying it’s a write-off, because it isn’t, but this single decision does have cost me a top, top rank.
In the same boat here.

Amazing how the event that mainly spurred people to bring Aguero in was the @EVE match being moved to GW25... and that match has proved irrelevant in terms of points, while he’s bagged hattricks in the games that stayed in their scheduled slot (and hardly anyone would have considered bringing him in for normally). :shock:

FPL fortunes can be so finely balanced. We all spend ages agonising over transfer decisions that end up making a 1-point difference to our overall score, and all of a sudden along comes one that can really give one’s team a boost, or send it tumbling over the edge...

If anyone needs me I’ll be in the multi-millionaires’ lounge, drinking my cocktail made from sour grapes ;)

User avatar
White Tiger
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2379
Joined: 05 Apr 2006, 21:45

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by White Tiger » 10 Feb 2019, 17:45

The Sterling or Sane to Son transfer was a top one to get right :D

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 67580
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
FISO Goals: Score: 28 Position: 52
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by blahblah » 10 Feb 2019, 17:46

Owsler wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:40
Is Sarri ball supposed to only work for the opposition?
That cake was iced by Howe, imho, then his odd Press Conference...

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
Dumbledore
Posts: 9435
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 10 Feb 2019, 17:51

Love that shot of the City bench after the announcer named Agüero man of the match. Agüero smiling, laughing, sharing a joke with Danilo. De Bruyne and Otamendi patting him on the head. Everyone happy.

Cut to Leroy Sané, face like thunder. :lol:

User avatar
wonkypenguin
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 467
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 01:41
FISO Goals: Score: 6 Position: 70

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by wonkypenguin » 10 Feb 2019, 17:54

Stemania wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:42
Amazing that Aguero has two hattricks in two gameweeks, but will actually be the highest scoring City FPL player in neither! :shock:
Haha, that is bizarre!

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 67580
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
FISO Goals: Score: 28 Position: 52
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by blahblah » 10 Feb 2019, 17:55

Caf wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:43
Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:40
Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Joccki_10 wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:26
Nah, enough season-ending damage has been done.
Yeah, imagine only being ranked 2,464th with 13 GWs to go, what a write-off. :wink:

In the immortal words of MartyBhoy7, "season over". :lol:
It’ll be over 5k after this GW. :wink:

I’m not saying it’s a write-off, because it isn’t, but this single decision does have cost me a top, top rank.
In the same boat here.

Amazing how the event that mainly spurred people to bring Aguero in was the @EVE match being moved to GW25... and that match has proved irrelevant in terms of points, while he’s bagged hattricks in the games that stayed in their scheduled slot (and hardly anyone would have considered bringing him in for normally). :shock:

FPL fortunes can be so finely balanced. We all spend ages agonising over transfer decisions that end up making a 1-point difference to our overall score, and all of a sudden along comes one that can really give one’s team a boost, or send it tumbling over the edge...

If anyone needs me I’ll be in the multi-millionaires’ lounge, drinking my cocktail made from sour grapes ;)
The swings and arrows....

If Auba wasn't sick boy, then I wouldn't have brought Kun in with WC as Kane is long term plan.

User avatar
wonkypenguin
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 467
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 01:41
FISO Goals: Score: 6 Position: 70

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by wonkypenguin » 10 Feb 2019, 17:55

White Tiger wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:45
The Sterling or Sane to Son transfer was a top one to get right :D
Similar choice, but I went to Mane instead :)

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 67580
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
FISO Goals: Score: 28 Position: 52
Contact:

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by blahblah » 10 Feb 2019, 17:59

wonkypenguin wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:55
White Tiger wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:45
The Sterling or Sane to Son transfer was a top one to get right :D
Similar choice, but I went to Mane instead :)
Sterling is the obvious keeper, shirley?

User avatar
wonkypenguin
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 467
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 01:41
FISO Goals: Score: 6 Position: 70

Re: The Rounded Keeper - FPL Pub Talk & Matchday Banter 2018-19

Post by wonkypenguin » 10 Feb 2019, 18:00

blahblah wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:59
Sterling is the obvious keeper, shirley?
Lots of obvious choices, I still get most of them wrong though :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ekoku and 15 guests