To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW11 Transfers: Deadline SATURDAY 04 Nov 11:30

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Re: GW11 Transfers: Deadline SATURDAY 04 Nov 11:30

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Lukaku to Kane subject to press conferences today.

Will then do Lacazette to Lukaku along with another transfer after the internationals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Post by Kuchi »

Highlander12 wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 23:17
Take the hit now? Or let the price changes happen and rethink over international break? 0.4m in the bank right now and with those 4 transfers I’d have 0.2m ITB so no way I can afford it then.
Could you do Ritchie to Salah and Morata to someone?

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Considering Fabregas :arrow: Richarlison, however also quite tempted by Silva :arrow: Alli.

Hmm! :?:

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

Richarlison move I like. Alli move seems reasonable too. Could make a solid argument for it and he might very well go on a run of form now with those fixtures. He is almost a differential now.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Why's so many people ditching Morata?

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

Easy way to get Kane in, Morata tricky fixture. Just more a forced decision if you want Kane.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 09:08
Highlander12 wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 23:17
Take the hit now? Or let the price changes happen and rethink over international break? 0.4m in the bank right now and with those 4 transfers I’d have 0.2m ITB so no way I can afford it then.
Could you do Ritchie to Salah and Morata to someone?
Was thinking Morata is there for the long run as currently running with 3 big strikers. Was on Tammy earlier before I ditched and he started scoring. Could do Ritchie to Salah and Morata to Abraham and leave 1.3 ITB, just not convinced and Ritchie has a good fixture against his old club so may keep for one last week.

Another option i've considered is Monreal :arrow: Daniels to fund David Silva :arrow: Salah. Got Silva for 8.1 so can sell for 8.3 but looks like he will drop tonight which will effect this. Don't know whether to go with this today and then most likely get Alonso and Ritchie out next week for Jones + Richarlison/Zaha. Thoughts?

Or another option is Morata :arrow: Diouf + Chalobah :arrow: Salah. Then I can rotate between a 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 depending on fixtures for the cheapies (Diouf, Gross, Ritchie (soon to be Zaha/Richarlison).

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

As a Geordie fan I like Ritchie but now with Shelvey taking a lot of things and apparently Ritchie still nursing a thigh injury I am not sure. Yes it is a decent fixture but right now I can't see us scoring more than two. Honestly probably one lol. Morata I think is good longer term but right now it is Kane + two for me. Next week it will be Kane + Lukaku and probably Vardy. Then for I think it is 14 Morata for Lukaku. This year with the TV going the way it is hoping on and off for those sort of runs seems like a very clever plan.

That move seems worth it because you will want Daniels next week onwards. Silva is a strange one I still feel he is good value and people will move towards two city mids. Am a big Richarlison fan, once he sorts his finishing out he will be fantastic. Silva is a good manager so I am sure they are working on that behind the scenes. Your second move I really like Utd/Bou for week 12 seems like it should be a nice points boost.

Sorry I know that is a bit here and there of a response. Right now I would say have Kane/Salah and from next week Lukaku/Daniels then probably Jones. Then from 14 onwards maybe a chelsea defender and hazard/morata.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 10:57 As a Geordie fan I like Ritchie but now with Shelvey taking a lot of things and apparently Ritchie still nursing a thigh injury I am not sure. Yes it is a decent fixture but right now I can't see us scoring more than two. Honestly probably one lol. Morata I think is good longer term but right now it is Kane + two for me. Next week it will be Kane + Lukaku and probably Vardy. Then for I think it is 14 Morata for Lukaku. This year with the TV going the way it is hoping on and off for those sort of runs seems like a very clever plan.

That move seems worth it because you will want Daniels next week onwards. Silva is a strange one I still feel he is good value and people will move towards two city mids. Am a big Richarlison fan, once he sorts his finishing out he will be fantastic. Silva is a good manager so I am sure they are working on that behind the scenes. Your second move I really like Utd/Bou for week 12 seems like it should be a nice points boost.

Sorry I know that is a bit here and there of a response. Right now I would say have Kane/Salah and from next week Lukaku/Daniels then probably Jones. Then from 14 onwards maybe a chelsea defender and hazard/morata.
No worries, it's a tough one as it seems like the fixtures turn next week. So makes sense to save the transfer and play a mini wildcard next week. However with a lot of my squad heading for drops it's really frustrating. The fact i'd be most likely taking hits next GW makes me think just to get Salah in now before Silva drops but would have to downgrade elsewhere to fund it.
Last edited by Highlander12 on 03 Nov 2017, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:05
No worries, it's a tough one as it seems like the fixtures turn next week. So makes sense to save the transfer and play a mini wildcard next week. However with a lot of my squad heading for drops it's really frustrating. The fact i'd be most likely taking his next GW makes me think just to get Salah in now before Silva drops but would have to downgrade elsewhere to fund it.

Hold fire and do Alonso -> Jones and Ritchie -> Zaha/Richarlison next week. Don't think getting Salah is as pressing as moving those two

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Blue Fire wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:13
Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:05
No worries, it's a tough one as it seems like the fixtures turn next week. So makes sense to save the transfer and play a mini wildcard next week. However with a lot of my squad heading for drops it's really frustrating. The fact i'd be most likely taking his next GW makes me think just to get Salah in now before Silva drops but would have to downgrade elsewhere to fund it.

Hold fire and do Alonso -> Jones and Ritchie -> Zaha/Richarlison next week. Don't think getting Salah is as pressing as moving those two
Think this is the sensible option. Will do this then analyse again next GW. Finding price drops really frustrating this season as it's tempting me into moves when I want to hold. Salah's one I feel could be a season keeper so will be looking to get him in some how next game week. Depending on how Silva does, could possibly do Alonso, Ritchie and Silva to Jones, Richarlison and Salah next GW.

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

36% ownership, two very good fixtures, form, greedy. I would worry about not having him that is why I got him in. Right now he is the only viable mid for Liverpool so at least in the future you could switch to Mane or Cout for the same price or less. I won't really see Alonso to Jones as too important as it stands but a nice long term transfer. Richarlison has a solid score coming and away to Everton? Considering he appears to do better away too? CPL am still not sold on and I imagine most still have RLC.

You raise an interesting point about value. I am being a bit more aggressive with price changes as it seems more this year about not losing money rather than making it. I did Coutinho to Sane early (yes a risk) but that saved me 0.3 overall.This season is different because of so many options/fixture swings/price changes. For me there is a little more tactical side to the season than before. But then my playstyle has always been more aggressive. Have taken a couple of -16s in the past so a -4 here and there really doesn't bother me so long as I feel the moves are worth it (for whatever reason). Last season I took overall 96 points worth of hits for the record too.

iamkiko
Wideboy

Post by iamkiko »

Alonso -> Ward

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:28 36% ownership, two very good fixtures, form, greedy. I would worry about not having him that is why I got him in. Right now he is the only viable mid for Liverpool so at least in the future you could switch to Mane or Cout for the same price or less. I won't really see Alonso to Jones as too important as it stands but a nice long term transfer. Richarlison has a solid score coming and away to Everton? Considering he appears to do better away too? CPL am still not sold on and I imagine most still have RLC.

You raise an interesting point about value. I am being a bit more aggressive with price changes as it seems more this year about not losing money rather than making it. I did Coutinho to Sane early (yes a risk) but that saved me 0.3 overall.This season is different because of so many options/fixture swings/price changes. For me there is a little more tactical side to the season than before. But then my playstyle has always been more aggressive. Have taken a couple of -16s in the past so a -4 here and there really doesn't bother me so long as I feel the moves are worth it (for whatever reason). Last season I took overall 96 points worth of hits for the record too.
Ok so now you've made me want to do Monreal and David Silva to Daniels and Salah again :cry:

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 09:33 Richarlison move I like. Alli move seems reasonable too. Could make a solid argument for it and he might very well go on a run of form now with those fixtures. He is almost a differential now.
Thanks for the response. I like the Richarlison move too, and think Fabregas is more of a weak link than Silva. Only have 1FT, and feels wrong to remove Silva for a -4 seeing his good underlying stats. Maybe Alli will just have to wait a week or two.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:32
Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:28 36% ownership, two very good fixtures, form, greedy. I would worry about not having him that is why I got him in. Right now he is the only viable mid for Liverpool so at least in the future you could switch to Mane or Cout for the same price or less. I won't really see Alonso to Jones as too important as it stands but a nice long term transfer. Richarlison has a solid score coming and away to Everton? Considering he appears to do better away too? CPL am still not sold on and I imagine most still have RLC.

Ok so now you've made me want to do Monreal and David Silva to Daniels and Salah again :cry:
Is that for just the -4? Seems good business to me. Daniels has 6 great fixtures and salah has form and fixtures and is a good captain option. No brainer for me given arsenal fixtures. Silva has been immune to rotation more or less so far but gundogan may change that soon and regardless salah will out perform him

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:32 Ok so now you've made me want to do Monreal and David Silva to Daniels and Salah again :cry:
With your current team I would still want Ritchie out first. Problem is that he has a good game this week. City you would expect to beat Arsenal with current form and let's just set aside the obvious "who the hell is Pep going to play" question. Making room in your midfield is tricky. If you had to choose out of the remaining three: Sterling/Silva/GroB then it would probably be Silva. Although stats wise he looks like he still has returns soon. However you would like to think Salah would do something (I am praying he will) tomorrow and the next game at least. GW12 City have Leicester away and I think that will be tough. Puel is solid defensively although again City should score a couple.

Monreal is different. I think the two goals he has this year is crazy considering he hasn't scored in the last few years and right now I wouldn't trust Arsenal to beat anyone. So you would think what 2 points from him this weekend? MAYBE 5? Then home to Spurs .... Yeah well ok. Daniels has Newcastle away which isn't great but it isn't shocking. After that though the next five or six are fantastic. Also with having Salah you can switch to anyone bar Hazard or Sanchez. So when Mane and or Coutinho show form then it is an easy (albeit) sideways move. If you had Silva still then you would have to find over a million. Alonso you would have to sacrifice and would you really want to do that after not only keeping him for so long but from 14 onwards he should get you nice points? Not sure if you mentioned if you have anything ITB? Feels like if you are going to get Salah in will need to be for Silva then find money. There is also a good case for getting Ritchie to Richarlison for -4 too..... Sometimes you just have to throw a few -4s at your team. Remember it is about however many weeks you are looking at to get the -4 back. One red arrow is fine if the next two are nice green ones.

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Richarlison to Delph. Tired of the former's blanks like last match, while Delph is 4.5m playing OOP in a strong team, he's had a couple of shots recently too. Allows me to upgrade Salah to Hazard next week.

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

That feels like madness!

crack_chap
Kevin and Perry

Post by crack_chap »

No Way Jose wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 12:11
crack_chap wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 11:44 Someone -> Salah

Not having Liverpool player worries me. But not sure whom to hop off? Have Silva, Sterling, Eriksen in the MF with 1m ITB. Any advice?
Of those options I would trade Silva to salah. Silvas position has so far been more stable and while he's certainly in city's best 11 I think now with gundogan coming back into fitness we will see Silva fall foul of peps rotation too and as a result long term sterling and sane will both outperform him, as will salah IMO

I have Silva and looking to upgrade sometime soon as wel
Silva -> Salah it is. Thanks!

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Valeron wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 13:07 Richarlison to Delph. Tired of the former's blanks like last match, while Delph is 4.5m playing OOP in a strong team, he's had a couple of shots recently too. Allows me to upgrade Salah to Hazard next week.
Madness. Complete madness.
Very harsh after one blank for Richarlison.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 12:49
Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 11:32 Ok so now you've made me want to do Monreal and David Silva to Daniels and Salah again :cry:
Monreal is different. I think the two goals he has this year is crazy considering he hasn't scored in the last few years and right now I wouldn't trust Arsenal to beat anyone. So you would think what 2 points from him this weekend? MAYBE 5? Then home to Spurs .... Yeah well ok. Daniels has Newcastle away which isn't great but it isn't shocking. After that though the next five or six are fantastic. Also with having Salah you can switch to anyone bar Hazard or Sanchez. So when Mane and or Coutinho show form then it is an easy (albeit) sideways move. If you had Silva still then you would have to find over a million. Alonso you would have to sacrifice and would you really want to do that after not only keeping him for so long but from 14 onwards he should get you nice points? Not sure if you mentioned if you have anything ITB? Feels like if you are going to get Salah in will need to be for Silva then find money. There is also a good case for getting Ritchie to Richarlison for -4 too..... Sometimes you just have to throw a few -4s at your team. Remember it is about however many weeks you are looking at to get the -4 back. One red arrow is fine if the next two are nice green ones.
I get what you're saying and Monreal was just a short term punt with the good fixtures when Jones was supposedly injured a while ago. However, I would be benching Monreal this week and playing Alonso, Wimmer, Naughton. So if I made the moves for Daniels and Salah for Monreal and Silva, i'm not even sure i'd start Daniels...over Wimmer maybe? So effectively would be taking a -4 for Salah over Silva this week.

As for Alonso, he's just not worth the money right now. Chelsea look rubbish, not many clean sheets and not any attacking returns. So him to Jones next week seems a no brainer. I agree Ritchie is top of the list for next out but I only have 0.4m in the bank and selling price of 5.9 so just short of Richarlison so seems to make sense to keep for one more week? Only option to get him to Salah would be to downgrade Morata which i'm not too sure about.

Just to maybe help out here's my squad for the week with 0.4m in bank, will include some key selling prices:

Foster (Elliot)
Alonso (6.9) Naughton Wimmer (Monreal 5.5, Rosenoir)
David Silva (8.3) Sterling Ritchie (5.9) Gross (Chalobah)
Kane Lukaku Morata

I guess it's a question of whether to move this week or accept some prices changes and make 3/4 changes next GW.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Valeron wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 13:07 Richarlison to Delph. Tired of the former's blanks like last match, while Delph is 4.5m playing OOP in a strong team, he's had a couple of shots recently too. Allows me to upgrade Salah to Hazard next week.
Your saying Delph is an OOP like its a good thing, he is a midfielder playing left back, so all you will get is 2-3 points every game.

Salah is in great form also and it seems more of a downgrade looking at Chelsea form at the moment.

I put my house on Richarlison and Salah scoring a lot more than Delph and Hazard combined.
Last edited by Stevieste on 03 Nov 2017, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Is...is this a joke?

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Stevieste wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 14:09
Your saying Delph is an OOP like its a good thing, he is a midfielder playing left back, so all you will get is 2-3 points every game.

Salad is in great form also and it seems more of a downgrade looking at Chelsea form at the moment.

I put my house on Richarlison and Salah scoring a lot more than Delph and Hazard combined.
Lettuce say, I agree with you.

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

@Highlander

Talk of Shawcross back not sure if Wimmer would lose his spot? Really don't know I am not Mr current affairs on Stoke (and many other things) so might need some investigating although you will still have 3 out. Alonso could get you 6 so losing him for a hit not sure right now. You could free up 1 mil there. So really you are looking at say Alonso and Silva to Daniels and Salah for the -4. I looked at Ritchie and Alonso out but you are still a bit off even with someone super cheap. Whatever moves you make this week could be annoying but maybe Ritchie and Morata to Salah and Abraham and bank the 1.5? Have tried to jiggle things but I can't really see a move I think is fantastic just the way the money is. Monreal and Silva to Daniels and Salah is pretty much exact money right? I would much prefer having those two long term and you would like to think you get the -4 back pretty much immediately.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Kuchi wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 14:23 @Highlander

Talk of Shawcross back not sure if Wimmer would lose his spot? Really don't know I am not Mr current affairs on Stoke (and many other things) so might need some investigating although you will still have 3 out. Alonso could get you 6 so losing him for a hit not sure right now. You could free up 1 mil there. So really you are looking at say Alonso and Silva to Daniels and Salah for the -4. I looked at Ritchie and Alonso out but you are still a bit off even with someone super cheap. Whatever moves you make this week could be annoying but maybe Ritchie and Morata to Salah and Abraham and bank the 1.5? Have tried to jiggle things but I can't really see a move I think is fantastic just the way the money is. Monreal and Silva to Daniels and Salah is pretty much exact money right? I would much prefer having those two long term and you would like to think you get the -4 back pretty much immediately.
I think Shawcross played last week and Wimmer played also? Cameron is still out also so think he plays. Alonso i'm happy to keep this week but next week i'd be willing to sacrifice him for Jones (2 fixtures of NEW, BRI) to then free up funds to ship Ritchie to Rich/Zaha. So really the only real moves this week could be the Monreal and Silva to Daniels and Salah which are definitely good long term moves (leaves me with 0.1 ITB). Just deciding whether to make it now or think it over and have 2 frees next week to consider my moves. Not quite sold on getting Abraham in, Morata GW14 onwards looks ideal and I have to much too change in the squad to do the hop on hop off strategy. Chalobah and Rosenoir need upgrading to playing subs.
Last edited by Highlander12 on 03 Nov 2017, 14:41, edited 2 times in total.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Lettuce say, I agree with you.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew I'd not change it in time before was caught out haha.

Kuchi
FISOhead

Post by Kuchi »

Highlander12 wrote: 03 Nov 2017, 14:40
I think Shawcross played last week and Wimmer played also? Cameron is still out also so think he plays. Alonso i'm happy to keep this week but next week i'd be willing to sacrifice him for Jones (2 fixtures of NEW, BRI) to then free up funds to ship Ritchie to Rich/Zaha. So really the only real moves this week could be the Monreal and Silva to Daniels and Salah which are definitely good long term moves (leaves me with 0.1 ITB). Just deciding whether to make it now or think it over and have 2 frees next week to consider my moves. Not quite sold on getting Abraham in, Morata GW14 onwards looks ideal and I have to much too change in the squad to do the hop on hop off strategy. Chalobah and Rosenoir need upgrading to playing subs.
Alonso is always going to be someone you look at and this Christ I could free up about 2.5 here if I had to. Having an extra transfer is nice but I can see the GW after the international break more -4s. I imagine I will be taking one too. Newcastle-Bou could end up being 0-0 too. Also Daniels has a good goal threat whereas I think Monreal really is limited to 2 points this week. Salah is way more explosive than Silva so again I think the -4 will be rewarded possibly this week. Salah and Daniels you would be happy to have in the team for a while (say 5 weeks or more) so those moves are going to be made eventually too. If you are going heavy up front maybe that is the best move. For me I think there is a good case for Daniels being worth a -4 on his own. Might risk it myself after the game Saturday and do Cedric to him and then later Jesus to Lukaku. You are correct that you really want to get those other 2 sorted. You could take the Alonso money too at some point and upgrade them. Maybe jones next then that'll free up another 1.5 ish to upgrade them as and when. At that point you won't really need to make any moves so can slowly make those 2 as and when.

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Thinking either Lacazette > Abraham or D Silva > Alli. Maybe both for a hit. I'm planning to wildcard next week, so this is just a one week punt. Anyone care to weigh in for me? :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”