To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL Press Conferences 2017/18

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: FPL Press Conferences 2017/18

Post by Sutter Kane »

blahblah wrote: 10 Jan 2018, 22:19
TheBigLewandowski wrote: 09 Jan 2018, 17:58 Hughton on the knee injury suffered by Izzy Brown: "He was very unlucky, it is what stopped me enjoying tonight. We will access him tomorrow to see the extent of it."
Assess, shirley? :shock:
I dunno. Some dodgy stuff goes on in football clubs. The verb 'Access' sounds rather unpleasant though. (Freudian slip by Hughton!!)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Jack Wilshere will be assessed after he was forced off with less than an hour on the clock at Stamford Bridge having picked up an injury to his left ankle. #AFC
Wilshere is an early doubt for Sundays' game at Bournemouth - to be assessed - but initial reports suggest his ankle injury [sprain] doesn't appear to be too serious.
"At the moment we have five big injuries. The earliest to come back is Aaron Ramsey and that is quite welcome because that is an area where we are quite short at the moment." #AFC
"He has an ankle sprain and the first look at it was not too bad, but of course for Sunday I think he will be short. I do not know how long he will be out. It is a shame to lose him when he is such good form - it’s his good ankle so I am quite positive." #AFC

#Swans are hoping to have a near full strength squad for the trip to Newcastle on Saturday. Leroy Fer will be available after his red card for violent conduct was rescinded while Tammy Abraham is expected to join Leon Britton and Ki Sung-Yeung in training this week.
Angel Rangel [calf] is expected to miss out along with the suspended Kyle Naughton. Otherwise, Carvalhal believes "the others, will be fit, all of them" which includes Renato Sanches [hamstring] who limped off against Wolves.
Carvalhal says there are doubts over Renato Sanches [hamstring] and Tammy Abraham [hip]. "We’re not sure about [the pair] we will have to see how they are tomorrow."
Ki Yung-Seung and Leon Britton are both training as normal and are both progressing. Rangel is still out.

Wagner expects to have a similar squad to the one which faced Bolton in the FA Cup.
Philip Billing and Michael Hefele are improving in terms of their fitness.
"Collin Quaner [hamstring], Chris Löwe [foot] and Martin Cranie [ankle] will miss the match."
Jon Stankovic [ACL] is targeting a return later this month while Elias Kachunga [MCL] may not be back until early March. #HTAFC
Monaco loanee Terence Kongolo lacking sharpness. "He had a winter break so he needs some further training weeks to be on his best. We will need all our squad over the rest of the season. He is in competition for a place against West Ham."
The hamstring injury suffered by Collin Quaner last weekend "isn’t as serious as we thought" and the Terriers forward will return to training ahead of the Stoke game.

Chris Wood and Stephen Ward [both knee] are "making progress" but neither will play this weekend. Scott Arfield tweaked his hamstring in training last Thursday - close to a return "touch and go". #twitterclarets
Ben Mee, Kevin Long and James Tarkowski have all been managing minor niggles this week, but Sean Dyche expects the trio to be in contention.
Tottenham loanee Georges-Kevin N'Koudou has looked bright in training since his arrival, and he will be involved on Saturday, although a start seems highly unlikely as the winger hasn't played much this season.

Claude Puel confirms Jamie Vardy [groin] has "trained well this week", and barring a setback, he will be available.
Danny Simpson has started light jogging "not fast, but he can run", however, Puel wouldn't give a timeline on his return. Originally said to be targeting late-January.
Christian Fuchs is over his recent bout of illness. Adrien Silva has recovered from the ankle injury he picked up at Fleetwood and Vicente Iborra [hamstring] is also in contention.
Still no timeline on the skipper. "I don’t know for the moment how long Wes [Morgan] will be out." Suffered a hamstring injury after slipping against Huddersfield on NYD.

Mauricio Pellegrino will make a late call on injured duo Cedric Soares and Jeremy Pied. Wesley Hoedt will also be checked after suffering concussion following his clash of heads with Romelu Lukaku.

Caretaker manager Kevin Russell confirms Erik Pieters [hamstring] and Bruno Martins Indi [groin] came back into training today "but whether they will be fit for Monday, we will have to wait and see. Hopefully Ryan Shawcross [calf] with join in later in the week."

(Dinnery)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Allardyce confirms new signing Cenk Tosun will be in the squad, but Michael Keane is ruled out due to a "nasty gash on the top of his foot".
Allardyce confirms his interest in Arsenal winger Theo Walcott. "If [we] could get that sorted, he would be a great addition."
Allardyce adds there's nothing imminent regarding a potential deal for Walcott, but negotiations are ongoing over a permanent move.
Allardyce plans to help Seamus Coleman regain his match fitness by arranging some behind-closed-doors friendlies.
"Coleman is a considerable amount of time away because of his long standing injury. He’s been introduced to [full] training on a regular basis and we monitor that training on a daily basis to see how, not just the injured part of his body, but his body in total."

Wilshere [ankle] not as bad as initially thought - could still make the game at Bournemouth. Aaron Ramsey will return to the squad. Meanwhile, Ozil is rated as 50/50.
Giroud could be another fortnight. Kolasinac "has a little chance" but Monreal and Koscielny remain out.

"Both Josh [King] and Junior [Stanislas] are making really good progress,” Howe said. "They’re both back for us on the training pitch so we’re pleased with that, but we’ll have to make a late decision on whether they will play."
"Jermain [Defoe] is good at the moment [fractured ankle], but he’s restricted to wearing a protected boot so there’s no massive update on him but we’re expecting him to progress in the time frame we have set."
"We have no fresh injuries either," said How. Federici and Smith returned in the FA Cup last weekend. "We’ve got Mings who has a complicated [back] injury. We thought a period of rest would solve it, unfortunately, he’ll have to have a longer period before he returns."

Moyes reveals in his @standardsport column that there are "doubts" over the fitness of Winston Reid and Andy Carroll. James Collins is back with the group, as is Aaron Cresswell, Marko Arnautovic and Manuel Lanzini.
"There's a few that will make it [Lanzini / Cresswell / Arnautovic] + a few we still have doubts about [Carroll / Reid / Antonio]. We can't be quite sure"
Fonte is on the way back "and hopefully" Collins.
Sam Byram will step up his recovery from the thigh injury which has kept him sidelined since November by playing for the U23s against Leicester tonight. "I am really looking forward to being involved on Friday and getting some more minutes back in my legs."
Michail Antonio [groin] is still missing for #WHUFC while defender Winston Reid and striker Andy Carroll are doubts. James Collins, Aaron Cresswell, Marko Arnautovic and Manuel Lanzini have trained with the group. Sam Byram will play for the U23s tonight

Harry Winks fails to recover from an ankle injury. He continues to receive treatment along with Danny Rose [knee] and Toby Alderweireld [hamstring].

Mo Salah has returned to training following his recovery from a minor groin strain. Will be included, barring a setback. Alberto Moreno was also pictured with the group on Thursday.
Klopp wouldn't confirm whether van Dijk would start against Man City on Sunday. As a long-term solution YES, but short-term [based of fitness] "I don't know."
Henderson is back on the training pitches, but hasn't re-joined the group yet. Moreno did for the first time yesterday which means Sunday may come a little too soon for the full-back. "He needs to do proper training."

Conte reports that Ross Barkley is working "very hard" and the January signing could be ready for the next game [vs Norwich].
Conte confirms Baba Rahman is still recovering from a serious injury [ACL] - hasn't had the opportunity to see him in a full session yet.

After meeting with Dr Ramon Cugat in Barcelona, Gabriel Jesus [knee] is said to be targeting a return in the UCL - 2/3 weeks - against FC Basel.

Jonny Evans has recovered from the foot injury he sustained in training prior to the third-round clash with Exeter [FA Cup] and he will be involved tomorrow.
Pardew expects Morrison [Achilles] and Chadli [hamstring] to be, at least, another month. "It’s a blow. They’re two creative forces. It’s weakened our squad. Everybody else is fit. There are no excuses going into the Brighton game.”
Kieran Gibbs [thigh], Craig Dawson [fatigue] and Matt Phillips [hamstring] are all in contention after shaking off minor problems.

Jeffrey Schlupp will go under the knife following the injury he picked up at Brighton on Monday night. "Mamadou Sakho is moving in the right direction. Joel Ward is getting closer, but is not ready yet."
Andros Townsend is on crutches at the moment. "He doesn’t need an operation, we hope he will be closer to one month rather than months."

(Dinnery)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Lascelles [groin] - withdrawn as a precaution vs Luton - is available. Mitrovic has started to run "he is closer" but this weekend comes too soon. Jesus Gamez and Florian Lejeune miss out again.
Elliot is back in contention after recovering from a thigh injury.

"Sturridge is back in training, healthy and on the way to be fit again," said Klopp. "Henderson is in this moment out on the pitch and is training. It looks good – he wears football boots, that is always a good sign. He was not in team training so far."

#watfordfc confirm Brice Dja Djédjé has joined RC Lens on loan. The 27-year-old Ivorian right-back will remain with the French Ligue 2 outfit until the end of the season.
"Our most important thing now is to recover the injured players and if the right opportunity comes, as always, we will take it."
Silva confirms there are no fresh injuries but that Younès Kaboul, Kiko Femenía, Nathaniel Chalobah, Will Hughes, Miguel Britos, Isaac Success and Craig Cathcart are all still sidelined.

“Zlatan Ibrahimovic is injured - not totally happy with his condition,” said Mourinho. "The date for him to be back in training is around the end of January or the beginning of February, so let's hope his feelings are better and we have him as soon as possible.”
On training in Dubai: “We are all happy, we are lucky to play on Monday, which gave us this extra day to get back and tomorrow we are here again.”
Valencia & Carrick have been pictured training in Dubai, but it remains to be seen whether either is involved. The former is best placed having missed just under a month due to a hamstring strain. Young serves the final game of his ban. Bailly could return later this month.

(Dinnery)

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Awesome work as always Lewy. Any news on RLC? Can't seem to find any myself.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote:Awesome work as always Lewy. Any news on RLC? Can't seem to find any myself.
RLC was pictured in training

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Billy Bongo wrote: 12 Jan 2018, 20:23
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote:Awesome work as always Lewy. Any news on RLC? Can't seem to find any myself.
RLC was pictured in training

1st sub locked in so. Ta

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Deeney on Doucoure's controversial equaliser.
"They'll feel like it's a loss. VAR comes in we probably wouldn't get that but today we got it. It's the luck of the draw."

Moyes confirms striker absence. "Andy Carroll wasn't fit. We decided not to bring him to the game today because we have a game on Tuesday." #WHUFC

Puel on Ben Chilwell's sending off.
"I think it's harsh, it's harsh. The two yellow cards - it is not balanced. It's difficult to accept, but the point makes it a little bit okay." #LCFC
Will miss the FA Cup replay against Fleetwood midweek.
Matty James injury is not serious.
"It's a kick, but it is not dangerous. It is not a problem." #LCFC

The hamstring injury sustained by Gary Cahill doesn't appear to be too serious. That said, the defender will be fully assessed over the next 24-48 hrs. Likely to miss the Norwich game on Wednesday.
Conte on the hamstring injury suffered by Gary Cahill.
"I think he is with the doctor now, but it's okay, I do not think it was serious."
Conte on Cahill: "It is a muscular problem and not a serious problem. It is good news but I don't know the time he has to recover. The doctor told me this."
Conte says Cesc Fabregas and Eden Hazard were "very tired"..... The reason why the pair were replaced before the hour mark.

Carvalhal confirms Swansea defender Mike van der Hoorn was forced off through injury. Needs to be assessed to determine the extent of the problem. #Swans

Rafa reveals Gayle picked up a knock. "I thought our mobility and pace could cause problems but Dwight got a kick and I’m happy for Joselu to get his goal."
Newcastle have not won at St James' Park in seven PL games, our worst run since Alan Shearer and Joe Kinnear were in charge back in 2009.

(Dinnery)

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Cheers TBL, thanks for the round up.

Probably confirms a need to sell Christensen for me. He's been a bit unlucky today to miss out on the cleansheet but he can't be getting smashed by Alonso even when he's not scoring attacking points, so farewell Andreas and thanks for all the lost points :lol:

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Mav3rick wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 19:55 Cheers TBL, thanks for the round up.

Probably confirms a need to sell Christensen for me. He's been a bit unlucky today to miss out on the cleansheet but he can't be getting smashed by Alonso even when he's not scoring attacking points, so farewell Andreas and thanks for all the lost points :lol:
Christensen will probably go for me this week also.
I must admit, it has been so infuriating to have missed out on a few of their recent CS's as an owner.
I can't take anymore! So he'll have to go! :lol: :oops:

Joshhua
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Joshhua »

TheBigLewandowski wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 19:00 Conte says Cesc Fabregas and Eden Hazard were "very tired"..... The reason why the pair were replaced before the hour mark.
And you couldn`t possibly expect that when you played them in that Mickey Mouse Cup ? :roll:

Thanks for this, BL!

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Keita not going to Liverpool before the summer:

https://twitter.com/RBLeipzig_EN/status ... 4411736064

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Pep said the injury sustained by Fabian Delph was “not good” and the makeshift left-back will be sidelined for a “while”. Left the stadium on crutches with his right knee in a brace. #MCFC

Marco Silva reveals he was all set to take Ben Watson off after 35 mins [vs Saints] before Tom Cleverley signalled that he was not fit to continue [suspected hamstring injury]. "I needed to react and show a different message to our players," he said. #watfordfc

Klopp confirms van Dijk is "a little bit injured" with the centre-back due to return next weekend. "It was immediately after the [Everton] game he felt a little bit. We made an assessment. If it’s the last game of the season maybe you take the risk, but it’s not." #LFC

(Dinnery)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Wenger on Sanchez...

"He’s on standby, he could move out or not. I don’t know really know. That’s why it was very difficult for him. He’s in a mode where he doesn’t know what’s happening to him. That’s why I decided to leave him out, because he could have moved today."

Mourinho confirms Antonio Valencia is fit to return from a hamstring injury on Monday. The stand-in skipper has trained all week during the warm-weather camp in Dubai. Anthony Martial is rated as a doubt. "I hope he can play."

Ahead of the FA Cup replay. "Andy Carroll is not fit yet. Chicharito came in this morning but was sent home unwell, and we don't know if he will be okay for tomorrow. We've got some bumps and bruises. We will assess everyone tomorrow. Today was a light training session."
First-team coach Alan Irvine on Diafra Sakho. "He is injured, he absolutely has a future here. He’s not been on the training ground at all though, I’ve seen very little of him."

Simpson [hamstring] edges closer to a return. “For Danny, he came back for the warm-up in training this morning,” Puel revealed in today's press conference. “He will train this week from Wednesday or Thursday. This is good news of course.”
Skipper remains sidelined. “He is working hard in the gym. We don’t know for the moment [when he will return] but it is progress for Wes. Time will tell."
Puel confirms the [ankle] injury picked up by Matty James at Chelsea is “not serious”. New signing Fousseni Diabaté [ineligible] won't be considered for the FA Cup replay.
Robert Huth played another 90 mins for the development squad on Friday and Puel will check on the fitness of his centre-back. "We will see. He played, for example, against West Ham for the Under-23s last week. We will see if he is in a good match fitness or not.”

(Dinnery)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Eddie Howe said he won’t risk Josh King or Junior Stanislas against Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup on Wednesday night. The pair haven’t played this year and the Cherries Boss doesn’t want to risk either player picking up another knock.
“We don’t have any fresh injury concerns ahead of Wednesday,” Howe said. “We’re still without Mings and Defoe, the long-term injuries [plus Stanislas and King]. They need a training load behind them before they play to ensure that when they do return, they stay with us.”

No Barkley for Chelsea on Wednesday: "He is not able to play because the transfer was late."
Gary Cahill and Cesc Fabregas both ruled out due to minor hamstring injuries.
Asked if Chelsea actively trying to buy Sanchez, AC puffs cheeks: "I don't know. I don't think so. I don't know, but I don't think so."
Conte states Batshuayi will be involved tomorrow despite reports linking the Belgium international to Sevilla on-loan.
Conte continues to manage Hazard after summer surgery. “We are talking about a player that recently had a bad injury in his ankle. When you have this type of situation you have to manage this. He missed pre-season with us. We are trying to find the best way.”

Toby Alderweireld (hamstrings) is recovering well. Still training individually, but expected to join up with the squad next week. He’ll be fully fit in February.

(Dinnery)

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Harry Winks may not return until the end of January as the Tottenham midfielder continues his recovery from a persistent ankle injury.

Florian Lejeune, Jesus Gamez and Aleksandar Mitrovic have all stepped up their recovery from injury. "Mitro is getting close and we will see," said Benitez. "Gamez will take more time but if they are fine then we have more bodies."
Aleksandar Mitrovic is back in full training, after recovering from a back injury, and the Serbian striker could be included in this weekends' squad which takes on Man City at The Etihad.
Jesús Gámez is recovering well following ankle surgery. The Spanish full-back has been allowed to remove his protective boot and is expected to resume light gym work.

Moyes not aware of Carroll interest from Chelsea. “At the moment Andy has an ankle injury so we are hoping that will settle quickly and he will be back training shortly."
Moyes hopeful of a quick return. "At the moment Andy's got an ankle injury which had an injection in it about 10 days ago, so we're hoping that that will settle quite quickly and he'll be back out training shortly."
"[I'm] not far away now. Things are going well. At the beginning they said roughly six weeks, if things went well, and things are going well. So, Hopefully two more weeks to go and I will be back." (Antonio)

Tom Heaton is back on the training pitches with his teammates after more than 4-months out having dislocated his shoulder against Palace at Turf Moor in September.

(Dinnery)

Rivers
Treebeard

Post by Rivers »

Arsenal:

"on the latest team news…
From the last game at Bournemouth, we have some uncertainties with Maitland-Niles, who was sick yesterday with flu. We should have Koscielny back, we should have Monreal back available for Saturday. Maybe Ozil will be back as well. That’s the good news.

on Giroud…
Olivier Giroud is one week away."

https://www.arsenal.com/news/team-news- ... A3qLv1E.99

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Sky have updated Burnley transfer page Image

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

Koscielny [Achilles] and Monreal [ankle] are back in contention. Wenger expects Ozil [knee] to return as well. Maitland-Niles is struggling due to illness.
Giroud [hamstring] is still a week away.... If Sanchez hasn't secured a move away, Sanchez WILL play this weekend, although Wenger adds. "It is likely to happen."
Sanchez has trained with the squad... No problem with his attitude and commented on his professionalism. Wenger says Arsenal cannot compete financially with the level of offer from City and United.

"I think everyone is OK in terms of injuries," said new Stoke boss Paul Lambert. "They had yesterday off and will be back in today. We'll have a closer look at them later."
Ryan Shawcross [calf] returned to full training on Tuesday "and we will see how he's feeling today". Glen Johnson [knee] was also back wit the group this week. Still no Jese Rodriguez due to personal reasons. Expect Pieters [hamstring] to be available.
Kostas Stafylidis is close to becoming a #SCFC player. "I have to see how fit he is and how he’s feeling - he’s not played for a couple of months. I think he’s a really good left back - loads of energy which I think we need. Hopefully, later on today that’ll go through."
Lambert will decide after training if the full-back will be involved this weekend.... Only played 31 Bundesliga minutes in 2017/18.

Firmino / Holgate gate
An @FA probe into allegations of racism during this month’s derby looks set to drag on into a third week.

Wagner confirms Philip Billing and Michael Hefele will continue to build fitness with the U23s. "My plan is to have Phil back for the @EmiratesFACup match game against Birmingham City."
New signing Alex Pritchard is hoping to for more minutes following his cameo last weekend. "He showed against WHU that on the ball he has things he can give us. Off the ball he has to adapt and we are helping him with that in the grass and with videos."
Martin Cranie [ankle] and Jon Gorenc Stankovic [ACL] could rejoin the first-team squad in training from next week.
Cranie looks set to miss another 7-10 days. "We had 22 players in training yesterday. If everyone stays healthy after Sunday we will have 23. It’s great to have this at the moment and this competition."
Elias Kachunga is the only long-term injury.”
Chris Lowe [foot] and Collin Quaner [hamstring] are expected to be in contention for the trip to Stoke.

Hodgson confirms Scott Dann [ACL] and Jason Puncheon [PCL] are out for the season. "On top of that Schlupp looks to be out for a while and we don't know yet on Ruben Loftus-Cheek."
Joel Ward [groin] has been back in training for the last for 10 days "so he's available". As is Yohan Cabaye who was restricted to a place on the bench [vs Burnley] due to muscle fatigue. "Ruben Loftus-Cheek needs assessing and that result could yet be negative."
Hodgson said prior to the game with Burnley that Andros Townsend [ankle] will hopefully "be closer to one month rather than months" which should mean a return in February.
"Joel Ward has been back in training for ten days so he is available but Ruben Loftus-Cheek is facing another 2-3 weeks on the sidelines and then will be reassessed and that could be a negative assessment for him so that is a major concern."

Pardew reveals Dawson and Hegazi are being monitored after the pair clashed heads last weekend. "We're pretty confident that they'll be okay, but we'll assess them tomorrow."
James Morrison and Nacer Chadli are still around a month away from a return to action.
Pardew on Evans speculation. "From my point of view there is no bid so there’s nothing to discuss. Jonny hasn’t come and see me this week so I’m in the dark a little bit. We haven’t had a phone call from another football club and that’s where it stands."

Sean Dyche confirms Jon Walters has undergone minor keyhole to repair a small split in in his [knee] cartilage. No timescale has been put on his return.
Scott Arfield [hamstring] has every chance of making the game and "should be fit to return". No Chris Wood or Stephen Ward [both knee] this weekend "making good progress" but Saturday is too soon. Dyche expects Charlie Taylor to recover from a minor rib injury.
Jon Walters could miss around 6-8 weeks which effectively rules out any possibility of a loan move during the January window. Sunderland were said to be interested.
Tom Heaton is also back on the training pitches after more than 4-months out having dislocated his shoulder against Palace at Turf Moor in September.
Heaton has returned to the training pitches but he's not back with the first team yet: “Tom is doing ever so well, he’s on the grass working with Bill Mercer [goalkeeping coach]. He’s in full handling mode, diving and stretching.”

Danny Simpson was back with the group today [first session]. "I don’t know if he’s match fit for this game.”
Wes Morgan is making progress from the hamstring injury he suffered on NYD. Puel confirms Robert Huth [ankle surgery] is nearly match fit "and is in contention."

Chris Hughton confirms Steve Sidwell is the only absentee through injury ahead of Saturday's game with Chelsea. Suffered a setback in his recovery from back surgery when he fractured his ankle during rehab.

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson returned to full training today following almost a month on the sidelines due to a hamstring injury.

[@TeleFootball] are reporting that Andy Carroll could be out for between four and six weeks, although the club is closely monitoring the situation amid growing fears that he may require ankle surgery.

Silva will make a late call on Cleverley. "He felt a minor problem, in the last match,” said Silva. ”He's still in doubt. We have one more session tomorrow and we’ll see how his physical condition is and then I'll take a decision. It's a small injury in his hamstring."
Other than Cleverley, everyone else came through the 2-2 draw with Southampton unscathed. “Nothing more after the last match,” reported Silva. “The [injury] list [is the same]. Some of them are improving but they are not ready yet.”
"We still have a similar situation with Chalobah, Will [Hughes], Kiko, Kaboul and Britos and we’ll see when they are ready. We are doing our best to put them in a good condition.” Success is working his way back to full fitness while Craig Cathcart is nearing a return.
"Success, we will try to do our best to put him into a good fitness,” said Silva. “Cathcart has been training with us but he had a small problem, not the same knee. Nothing special.” The #watfordfc defender was part of the FA Cup squad which beat Bristol City in the third-round.

(Dinnery)

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Andy Carroll injured for 6 weeks will probably end Chelsea's interest

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

eastcentral1 wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 19:27 Andy Carroll injured for 6 weeks will probably end Chelsea's interest
True.

Not good news for RLC owners, either.

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

Just want to say I appreciate the long updates. I'm not a twa.t (name for a twitter user), so this is my only source. Please keep them coming!

Palace's Ward anyone? I need to replace Lejeune, and is him or Simpson I think.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

BobMem wrote: 19 Jan 2018, 06:22 Just want to say I appreciate the long updates. I'm not a twa.t (name for a twitter user), so this is my only source. Please keep them coming!

palace have some hard fixtures coming up so that probably has simpson in the lead. Other options are dummett, wimmer, martina etc but the safest and probably best long term bet is simpson. martina if you only need him for a month

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Hodgson on RLC
http://www.skysports.com/football/new ... -hodgson

Doesn't sound particularly good.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Ahh RLC :(

I was hoping to play him next GW as well.

Desperado
Treebeard

Post by Desperado »

BobMem wrote: 19 Jan 2018, 06:22 Just want to say I appreciate the long updates. I'm not a twa.t (name for a twitter user), so this is my only source. Please keep them coming!

Ward is due back but has an obstacle called Fosu-Mensah also to overcome. CP fans have given a lot of credit to the young loanee all season and recently he’s done well with the given minutes. I wouldn’t take Ward as a nailed on RB anymore. Interesting to see what happens there when they both are fit. Probably some rotation between the two.

germainelefoe
Red & Blue Braces

Post by germainelefoe »

Also appreciate the updates and quotes from press conferences ty.

Budhabhoy
Treebeard

Post by Budhabhoy »

Why is Salah suddenly flagged or was he already?

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Strange, innit? As far as I know, he was not pictured in training. Is the 'illness' flag just an assumption on the part of FPL Towers? That seems odd.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

MPTree wrote: 19 Jan 2018, 18:59 Strange, innit? As far as I know, he was not pictured in training. Is the 'illness' flag just an assumption on the part of FPL Towers? That seems odd.
Klopp mentioned he was ill and missed training on Thurs.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ssion=true

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”