To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Weirdness

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Virgin Media Fantasy Football
nickchild
FISOhead
FS Record: 180th Overall FPL and X-League Winner 2008/09

Weirdness

Post by nickchild »

Sorry but I couldn't think of a more suitable name for this thread!

I've just logged in to check on my team and noticed a few weird things:

Firstly, one of my players is missing! My 4th sub is just not there. It has a '?' on a black shirt, with 'Bench' instead of the name.

Secondly, I can't make any transfers - my available transfers is 0.

Thirdly, the transfers I made last week don't appear to have taken affect.

Now, at first I thought I must have made my transfers too late last week, hence the no transfers and incorrect team playing last week. But, I definitely made my transfers on the Friday, because I was at a wedding on Saturday. And backing that up is the fact that Fabregas was my captain for last week, which I definitely changed at the same time as I made my transfers.

And i brought Vermaelen in!

Has anyone had similar problems?

Is it possible to see my transfer history?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: Weirdness

Post by wahine »

Hi there nickchild,
i had trouble with this site before i upgraded to the very latest browser and just fly through my transfers now,
i think you maynot have pressed the update team button, you need to do this everytime you bench players and move players into your team
transfer players
or change the formation
just because your players appear on the grid they wont actually effect until you update team.
you can view each team you had in any gameweek by the dropdrown menu which u can see on the myteam page or if you are in the fiso league go there and find yourself and click on your score on the relevant gameweek,
i would go back and view "my team" and check that team and then click on transfers page for this gameweek and see if you still have 2 left even if it says you have 0 if you have a question mark then you have not completed a transfer.
hope this helps.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Virgin Media Fantasy Football”