To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Where do I find...

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Virgin Media Fantasy Football
Not So Special One
Treebeard

Where do I find...

Post by Not So Special One »

Where do I find my place in the overall standings for the season? When I click Standings | Overall standings, the top 50 teams are listed, but I'm not in the top 50, and I can't figure out how to find where I am. The Weekly Standings do display my place at the bottom, after the top 59, and this is how the Overall Standings display should work, but it doesn't.

Where do I find my place in the mini-league I joined last week? When I click Mini-League Home, all I see is Find a Mini-League, with the options Join an Existing League or Create a League, and Head-to-Head, which is not yet valid.

I understand that the first two weeks don't count and everyone's score will be reset to 0 on 29 August. But meanwhile the scores are being tabulated, and the display should work now the way it will when the "real" game starts.

barry
FISO Knight

Re: Where do I find...

Post by barry »

it should tell you your overall rank just under your overall score in your manager profile,

Not So Special One
Treebeard

Post by Not So Special One »

Thanks much! The information there is wrong, but at least now I know where to find it. :?

C.Sativa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by C.Sativa »

barry wrote:it should tell you your overall rank just under your overall score in your manager profile,

Nice ranking Barry. :wink:

DudeyDan
Kevin and Perry

Post by DudeyDan »

Is there any way to find out how many players there are in total? I'm 154th which I'm guessing isn't too bad but I'd get a better idea of how well I'm doing if I knew if there was 1 000 players or 100 000.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Bottom of fiso league has 36 pts in 17215th place overall.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Virgin Media Fantasy Football”