To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Where's the transfer button?

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Virgin Media Fantasy Football
Not So Special One
Treebeard

Where's the transfer button?

Post by Not So Special One »

wahine wrote:i cant find the transfer button on the my team page
Hover the mouse pointer over "My Team" in the Fantasy Football menu, and the first item below it is "Transfer Players."

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: Goalkeeper Tactics for Virgin Media Fantasy Football 09/10

Post by wahine »

:x i have hovered, poked and prodded but no menu appears for me :?
Hover the mouse pointer over "My Team" in the Fantasy Football menu, and the first item below it is "Transfer Players."

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Must be your pc settings as just tried it in ie,safari,ff and chrome browsers with no problem. When you hover over it you should get
'Transfer Players
Team Stats
View Team'
Similarly with the other titles.
At a guess perhaps your security settings need changing or a flash player update required.

Not So Special One
Treebeard

Besides bloggie's three browsers, I can add that the Virgin Media Fantasy Football user interface works fine with Firefox 3.5.x. What browser are you using?

Also, there is no "My Team" page. The page is called "View Team," and on the VMFF menu there's an item called "My Team." If you don't describe what you're seeing as precisely as possible, others can't help you. Would you give us an exact description of the VMFF page you're looking at when trying to make transfers?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Hi thanks for your advice, im not good with computers they are like the car you just turn it on an expect it to go LOL i think its a female thing.
after i LOG IN the page i am on
http://fantasyfootball.virginmedia.com/ ... hboard.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thats reports/dashboard.asp
the red box with the white choices are HOME MY TEAM MINI LEAGUE HOME STANDINGS STATS...
my chosen team in formation is shown and on the other side a Manager Profile with a paper clip on it, does that sound familiar?
if i choose MINI LEAGUE HOME button i can go there
if i choose MY TEAM i just get the same page again with my team and manager profile
i cant move from there there are no drop down menus
i can read the news and do everything expect find the transfer players,team stats or view team??
what settings should i change i have windows XP and Internet Explorer?

also there is a red box at the bottom with the goalkeepers on it, there is a menu sometimes on this box to move to the other 3 positions but this is here then its not
my page always have 1 item left to load and never seems to finish completely
do you need any more info? i hope i can get it sorted, i transfered players quite happily when i first created my team.
kind regards

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Try installing the latest adobe flash player.It seems to be essential to a lot of sites. Worth a go anyway. THE LINK

Not So Special One
Treebeard

wahine wrote:if i choose MINI LEAGUE HOME button i can go there
Meaning, if you click on the MINI LEAGUE HOME menu item, you see a page with the header, "Manage Mini-Leagues"? Your descriptions are still too vague.

When you move your mouse pointer over MINI LEAGUE HOME, it should turn into a hand with a pointing finger, and a drop-down menu should include the options Find a Mini-League and Head to Head. Like the drop-down menu for My Team. If this isn't happening, then there is something wrong with your computer setup.

Again, what browser (and what computer) are you using? The name of the browser should be in the top bar of the browser's window - or in the bar immediately below that, which starts File and ends Help, you can click on Help, then About. It also makes a difference whether you are using a Windows PC, a Mac, a Linux machine. If you don't know, surely a friend can tell you this absolutely basic information.

Or you can contact Virgin Media and ask them to help you - after all, they know best how their own game is designed and what it takes to work. Here's how to contact them:

http://fantasyfootball.virginmedia.com/ ... act_us.asp

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

wahine wrote: what settings should i change i have windows XP and Internet Explorer?
Contacting Virgin is a good idea if the flash player doesn't do it.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: Where's the transfer button?

Post by wahine »

Thank you bloggie and NotSoSpecialOne for helping
i have updated the flash player and i have updated to Internet Explorer 8.0

i emailed the address sent with my registration confirmation email the response was prompt and helpful, they indicated the site was not suitable for version IE 6.0 which was the one i had and after i updated everything works fine, so pleased to be playing this game.

kind regards :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Virgin Media Fantasy Football”