To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Excel wizard wanted for league

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Yahoo! website.
blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Excel wizard wanted for league

Post by blueprint »

Every season myself and another chap run a Champions League/UEFA Cup game with in a Yahoo league.
I administered the league and ran a web site with all the data displayed, as there was far too much for yahoo league forum to handle.
The other chap, collected the data each week, put it into his Excel prorgam and sent to me the newly updated Excel data. So I could take screen shots and add into web site. Unfortunately although he will be still playing, he no longer has the time to do his Excel wizardry.

Here is the web link for last years comp.

last years comp

This will give you an idea of the format and what I need.

basically, there are two group stages. there are 8 groups of six teams. The first group stage is to weed out those that don't play more than two or three weeks and then bigger off. Allowing me time to draft in new teams. Also it gives time for newbies to learn the game and be ready for the second group stage.

In the second group stage, again 8 groups of six teams. you are playing for a place in the either the Champions League or the newly names Europa League.

After the group stage it is a knockout competition format.

So if you fancy being that Excel Wizard let me know (my email is on website front page or PM me).

If you just want to join the league and hope I can get an Excel wizard in time. The codes are

Yahoo Fantasy Football League called 'Sultan League'
Group ID#: 1827
Password: 1234

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Yahoo! FF games”