To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Official: Yahoo Cancels Fantasy Premier League Game Ahead of 2015/16 Season

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Yahoo! website.

Lugger
Treebeard

Re: Official: Yahoo Cancels Fantasy Premier League Game Ahead of 2015/16 Season

Post by Lugger »

Pity Yahoo was one of the regular games I've played over the last several seasons, it was a bit time-consuming to manage but was challenging. Finished in my highest position over the last two seasons and was curious to see what happened when you reached all star status, I was 2 percent off reaching it. Hopefully they can tweak it and maybe bring it back next season.

ironcub14
Wideboy
FS Record: 2015/16 FPL: shite, UEL: good, UCL: excellent

Re: Official: Yahoo Cancels Fantasy Premier League Game Ahead of 2015/16 Season

Post by ironcub14 »

I'm actually quoted in that NMA article above haha. I'm officially missing Yahoo Fantasy Football so so much after a month into the EPL/FPL season.

With the unlimited transfers and the manic price changes, the Yahoo game really sucked some of us, including me and my buddies.

I was playing Yahoo EPL, La Liga and Serie A, and miss not being able to easily play other leagues beyond EPL. The most I can hope for this season is to have a good UCL season, I've tried Fantrax and Togga and came away not too impressed.

Here's to hoping that Yahoo will bring back fantasy footy in some format at some point, I'm guessing in a daily/weekly format at this point.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Yahoo! FF games”