To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Could a Clever TV rep please respond to this post.

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
Stoneybatter
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd & 4th YTM (05/06), 6th YTM (07/08) Won Feb monthly YTM (08/09) Won Dreamteam Grand Finale (2011) 12th Dreamteam Euros (2012) 20th Dreamteam (12/13) Won Dreamteam Nov monthly (13/14) Won Dreamteam Weekly (14/15)

Could a Clever TV rep please respond to this post.

Post by Stoneybatter »

Could a Clever TV rep please respond to this post or pm me.

Your retrieve password system is not working. You helpdesk is not responding to emails. You phone line is not responding either.

I haven't been able to access my acount since before xmas. I requested a new password numerous times but the automatic emails are not being sent. I emailed the helpdesk with no reply or acknowledgement even. I tried to phone but can't get an answer there either. Other players on here have reported the same problems.

I have missed the oportunity to make transfers over the busy xmas/new year period. I have also missed entries to the predictor game. I have invested good money in this game and can't access my account. This is unacceptable.

Please pm me here asap so I can get a new password emailed to me.

cleverTV
Kevin and Perry

Re: Could a Clever TV rep please respond to this post.

Post by cleverTV »

Hi,

I have just replied to your message.

If you or anyone else is having problems with their passwords, could you please contact the help desk on 0207 064 9887. The help line is available 10am - 5pm, Monday-Friday and will be open until 6pm this evening.

cleverTV

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

:shock: :shock:

Dear Lottery Machine,

Could you please produce the right numbers this weekend! I have emailed you numerous times with the required numbers, but you do not reply to the emails, nor produce the numbers. What sort of service are you providing? :evil:

Yours sincerly
blah

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Both the first two posts seem perfectly reasonable to me.

So what's the :shock: :shock: all about?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

They probably make sense in the Forum, which I didn't look at :?

I thought it was a random rant at a Cable TV type company, hence my post is hilarious :oops:

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

blahblah wrote:They probably make sense in the Forum, which I didn't look at :?

I thought it was a random rant at a Cable TV type company, hence my post is hilarious :oops:
blah I think this is what you had in mind when you saw clever TV :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Something like that, yes :lol:

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

retrieve password function still not working.....any other contact method working or is it just the phone number?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”