To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

11k extra pot from Ladbrokes + FISO ML

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

11k extra pot from Ladbrokes + FISO ML

Post by Vid »

ML - FISO Forum
password - fiso

£11,000 EXTRA TO BE WON IN THE LADBROKES MINI LEAGUE!

There's now even more reason to register a team for Daily Star Super Manager Fantasy Football! If our £20,000 grand prize wasn't enough, our sponsors Ladbrokes are now offering you the chance win a share of an extra £11,000, and all you have to do is join the Ladbrokes Mini League!

To enter, simply follow these instructions:

1. ENTER YOUR TEAM

2. Go to 'Create/Join Mini Leagues'

3. Under 'Join an Existing Mini League' type in the league name 'Ladbrokes' (no password required)

4. Click 'Join League'

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I seven-balled the Ingram boy

Re: 11k extra pot from Ladbrokes + FISO ML

Post by The Elkmaster »

Can't see any info regarding this on the site, was it emailed to you?
How is the £11k distributed, from the T&C's "each unique Team can only be represented in one Mini League".
I presume that means the people who have already entered the FISO mini can't join.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

The Elkmaster wrote:Can't see any info regarding this on the site, was it emailed to you?
How is the £11k distributed, from the T&C's "each unique Team can only be represented in one Mini League".
I presume that means the people who have already entered the FISO mini can't join.
Yep, received an email, I've entered my 3 in the Ladbrokes ML with no problems. Haven't looked to see what the prize break down is, free money for someone (or more likely free bets).

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

Thanks for that

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

nice spot vid! glad I havent allocated my teams elsewhere yet!

from their facebook page

The Premier League is back and so is your favourite Fantasy Football game! On top of our 40,000 prize fund for Daily Star Super Manager Fantasy Football, our sponsor Ladbrokes are now giving you the chance to win a share of £11,000 in the Ladbrokes Mini League! All you have to do is register your team, and then go to ‘Create/Join Mini Leagues’. Enter the league name ‘Ladbrokes’ (no password required) and click ‘Join League’, that’s it! Enter now and you could win the £5000 grand prize

so thats 5 out of the 11k accounted for :) wonder how the other 6k is split?

andye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by andye »

Once you entered you will be in with a chance of winning the £5,000 grand prize! With big cash prizes all the way down to 10th, and monthly prizes on offer as well

cleverTV
Kevin and Perry

Post by cleverTV »

Hi All,

Just to clarify, this year there is no limit to how many mini leagues you enter a team for. We've updated the terms and conditions to reflect that. It was a condition of last year's game but not any more.

A full breakdown of the prizes for the Ladbrokes mini league will be on the site this afternoon.

cleverTV

Phil53
Cheetah

Post by Phil53 »

Team Sleeping-Giants added to both Super Leagues

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

cleverTV wrote:Hi All,

Just to clarify, this year there is no limit to how many mini leagues you enter a team for. We've updated the terms and conditions to reflect that. It was a condition of last year's game but not any more.
Over 4 months later and the T&C's still state but each unique Team can only be represented in one Mini League

Also if you click on this bit For full terms and conditions for the Ladbrokes Mini League click here http://www.ladbrokes.com/sports-betting ... ET_ID=7757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It states To be eligible for the Ladbrokes mini league competition and prizes, you must be an existing Ladbrokes customer that enters the competition through the site

What's this mean? Do you have to be an account holder? or just a customer?

cleverTV
Kevin and Perry

Post by cleverTV »

The Elkmaster wrote:

Over 4 months later and the T&C's still state but each unique Team can only be represented in one Mini League

Also if you click on this bit For full terms and conditions for the Ladbrokes Mini League click here http://www.ladbrokes.com/sports-betting ... ET_ID=7757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It states To be eligible for the Ladbrokes mini league competition and prizes, you must be an existing Ladbrokes customer that enters the competition through the site

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the mistake in the terms and conditions, that section was incorrectly placed under the Predictor part of the T&Cs and has now been removed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Regarding the Ladbrokes account, the only reason you need to have an account is that any prizes you earn will be paid into this account instead of a cheque.

Regards,

cleverTV

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

cleverTV wrote:
The Elkmaster wrote:

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the mistake in the terms and conditions, that section was incorrectly placed under the Predictor part of the T&Cs and has now been removed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Regarding the Ladbrokes account, the only reason you need to have an account is that any prizes you earn will be paid into this account instead of a cheque.

Regards,

cleverTV
Thanks for the reply, so is it too late to open a Ladbrokes account and still be eligible for a prize in the Ladbrokes mini league?

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

For which month?

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

Ashers wrote:For which month?
Overall prize and future months

cleverTV
Kevin and Perry

Post by cleverTV »

The Elkmaster wrote:
cleverTV wrote:
The Elkmaster wrote:

Hi Guys,

Regards,

cleverTV
Thanks for the reply, so is it too late to open a Ladbrokes account and still be eligible for a prize in the Ladbrokes mini league?
No, you should be able to open an account now and receive your prize if you win.

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

so basically you only need to open an account if you win and they get in touch to tell you you need an account so they can pay the money.
As a ploy to get people to open Ladbrokes accounts surely you would have been better suited to tell everyone that to be eligible an account needed to exist by x date.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

If they get in touch with you.

ISSACA won November's manager of the month and has heard nothing.

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Post by pa102aw »

I just spotted this when I was checking my position in the Ladbrokes Mini League. Well done Liam. :D

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Ashers wrote:If they get in touch with you.

They won't necessarily get in touch - i won a monthly on a similar comp a couple of years back, was wondering when i would hear, but then noticed that my account had been credited without my being told. You may find that a prize credit has to be used within a certain number of days, it could be in the t and c's somewhere - so keep checking your account. I had to rush and spend my prize before the credit expired - use it or lose it. I lost the next bet anyway, but that's not the point!

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

Ashers wrote:If they get in touch with you.

He should be asking questions then!
From the link in the Star's t&c's to the Ladbokes t&c's

Prizes will be credited through withdrawable funds into the supplied existing Ladbrokes account. Prizes will be credited within 24 hours of result.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

He has.

He has emailed them and they have failed to reply twice.

He has also called their helpdesk and no one answers.

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

Ashers wrote:He has.

He has emailed them and they have failed to reply twice.

He has also called their helpdesk and no one answers.
Has he contacted both Clever TV and Ladbrokes?
Has he got a Ladbrokes account?
If the answer to both the above is yes then maybe Clever TV would like to respond via this thread to put us all in the picture.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Not sure if you have noticed, but the Daily Star game does not ask you anywhere for you Ladbrokes account details.

So how do they know your details?

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Elkmaster »

Ashers wrote:Not sure if you have noticed, but the Daily Star game does not ask you anywhere for you Ladbrokes account details.

I certainly can't remember being asked for any account details, perhaps Clever TV can answer this.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

The Elkmaster wrote:
Ashers wrote:Not sure if you have noticed, but the Daily Star game does not ask you anywhere for you Ladbrokes account details.

I certainly can't remember being asked for any account details, perhaps Clever TV can answer this.
And where has Clever TV gone?

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

Arent they talking about any winnings you get from being in the Ladbrokes Mini League - not from the normal competition!
If you havent got a Ladbrokes Account then just open one online - if your not happy with that then I would take your teams out of the Ladbroke League!

cleverTV
Kevin and Perry

Post by cleverTV »

Hi Guys,

If you win a prize in the Ladbrokes Mini League, you should be contacted by Ladbrokes to arrange delivery of the prize.

Ashers, could you please check your PMs.

Regards,

cleverTV

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

cleverTV wrote:Hi Guys,

If you win a prize in the Ladbrokes Mini League, you should be contacted by Ladbrokes to arrange delivery of the prize.

Ashers, could you please check your PMs.

Regards,

cleverTV
I have passed this over to ISSACA who entered the team.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”