To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Round 26

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Round 26

Post by Zarch »

Tricky mid-week programme and i'm not confident of picking the bones out of it!

Players could be rested/rotated, FA Cup ties coming up at the weekend, dilemma's over starting XI's.......

Doesn't look all that appealing to me, but i'll have a little dabble. In for a penny, in for a pound!

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Re: Round 26

Post by PNE4PREM »

Yes was thinking the same last night, hard to leave alone tbh... l'll put one or two in :wink:

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

Stakesy,

We are Fox & Cort at Burnley and the rest of the deadline day signings?
Would have thought they'd have been added in time for this round??

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

It does look difficult to pick players who'll do well.

Mentioned on the other thread, why have you dropped the £5 league? It does seem to be there's fewer entrants every round now.

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Zarch, most if not all the deadline-day activity (loans and transfers) will go through on Tuesday before the next window opens. Unfortunately it can take quite a bit of time for changes to be processed first by the FA, then by PA Sport and finally by us! Certainly a lot longer than to write a newspaper article! :D

Chris, we dropped the guarantee on the £5 league because we were losing money on it every week. This will mean the numbers go down there but it has helped boost the £2 league instead. We may well bring back a guarantee for the £5 or even some of the other leagues later in the season.

Stakesy

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek

Post by Zarch »

Stakesy wrote:Zarch, most if not all the deadline-day activity (loans and transfers) will go through on Tuesday before the next window opens. Unfortunately it can take quite a bit of time for changes to be processed first by the FA, then by PA Sport and finally by us! Certainly a lot longer than to write a newspaper article! :D
Ah well, I'll have to give the Burnley players a miss this round then.

Put a few entries in, but I'm not filled with my usual confidence of being involved at the top-end come 10pm tomorrow night.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Zarch wrote:.... but I'm not filled with my usual confidence of being involved at the top-end come 10pm tomorrow night.
Join the club! :lol:

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

I picked 6 teams on the weekend.

5 of them finished 353rd or WORSE out of 427. :shock: :oops: :lol:

So I'll be wasting some more cash this evening :mrgreen:

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Thanks for the info Stakesy. No point in running it at a loss. I was meaning why Zarch no longer enters any teams in it. Prizes still the same as £2 league for top 10 and about 400 people less to beat which is incentive enough for me to keep putting teams in this league with regular top ten finishes, often with less points than any prize paid in the £2 league. More profit for me in this league in this round (just).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”