To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Withdrawing money

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Withdrawing money

Post by bennyc »

Just logged in to my account to withdraw my balance which stands at £18.44 - only to be told that the minimum withdrawal is £20 and that there is a £2 processing fee for every withdrawal.

Can Stakesy answer the following -

1. Why is their a minimum withdrawal amount? £20 is ridiculous when only 6 players out of the 445 entrants in the £2 unlimited league won more than £20.

2. Why is there an issue withdrawing ANY amount if you're charging a £2 processing fee for the privilege?

3. Why the hell is there a £2 withdrawal fee as well as the 70p deposit fee for a VISA DEBIT card transaction? Why the £1.30 difference between deposit fee and withdrawal?

4. Has the minimum withdrawal always been £20 and if not was it amended in the T+C's?

All these "stealth" charges can't be helping attract entrants and please don't tell me the £2 withdrawal fee is purely reflecting costs because it's not is it?

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: Withdrawing money

Post by pa102aw »

I have £10 Fantasy in my account that I wanted to gamble, but now I can't. :(

Hi John,

Fantasy Pounds were valid for the Mirror Super League promotion which has now expired. It's likely that there will be further promotions in the future for which Fantasy Pounds may be valid, but for now there is no way to spend them.

Regards,

Richard
Fantasy Stakes Support

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi Benny,

All your points are very valid and are linked: legacy charges that we haven't reviewed. We originally set the minimum withdrawal at £20 because at the start of Fantasy Stakes we gave lots of people £20 each and the limit was set so they had to play with our money rather than just run off with it. The £2 withdrawal charge was set when we didn't charge for deposits so it was a single charge to cover everything.

We meant to review the withdrawal limit/charge a couple of months ago and reduce it to cost and it's something we haven't yet got round to. My apologies that you wanted to withdraw and couldn't because the old limit was still in place.

We will definitely get onto this now - your post is a helpful kick up the arse for us and gets this back to the top of the priority list. They are genuinely not intended to be stealth charges and they should be at cost.

Stakesy

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Post by bennyc »

:shock:

You should consider a career in PR if you find time between organising this game. I deal with PR people all the time and unlike the majority of them you are brilliant at dealing with issues that are raised with your game.

I was cheesed off last night as if Rooney had scored in injury time or Bent had scored last night I'd have finished joint top :twisted:

As you've been so gracious I will throw my entire balance at the £2 league this weekend :mrgreen:

However I'm glad you're looking at the minimum withdrawal amount as I'm not likely to win more than £20 anytime soon :lol:

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

whilst this was clearly wrong and i have disagreed with stakesy & co over some 'novelty' prizes, i do think this response compared to those of gfm show precisely why clever.tv and its games such as ytm are run in a much better manner than those run by other organisations.

i hope other fiso posters will read this and see that although clever.tv are not perfect they consider players gripes fairly and act upon them.

as i've said before i like to have a go at all of the games but those that just play one and have until now used tff should think very seriously about switching to clever.tv's excellent ytm game or failing that their star game if they can't bear to play a game too dissimilar.

andy

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”