To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Team Line Ups

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
fsl
Treebeard
FS Record: Tff Super 20s winner 2011-2012 when it meant something (£1000) TFF MOTW 2011-2012
FANTEAM World Champion of Fantasy Football 2019/20
Won $10 on draftkings once

Team Line Ups

Post by fsl »

Hi,
Does any one know of a forum where probable team line ups are discussed in advance ?

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Re: Team Line Ups

Post by Jonathan »

fsl wrote:Hi,
Does any one know of a forum where probable team line ups are discussed in advance ?
hmmm..... tricky question that one. I think there are maybe only half a dozen or so each week in, errrrm.... hang on. Stab in the dark. FISO? :wink:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

The only problem is mate - in a competition such as this do you want to be giving tips to people you are in competition with?

Say your thinking of sticking 'player A' in who is injured, do I want to tell you that he is out? see what I mean...

I normally post my teams on here after registration is closed :D

Your all sound guys in the fantasy stakes forum but I don't want to help anyone to finish higher than me - not that they need it :)

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

fsl wrote:Hi,
Your best bet is head over to epl-team-news-injuries-f3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and check out the threads in their as the weekend approaches.

fsl
Treebeard
FS Record: Tff Super 20s winner 2011-2012 when it meant something (£1000) TFF MOTW 2011-2012
FANTEAM World Champion of Fantasy Football 2019/20
Won $10 on draftkings once

Post by fsl »

Thanks.
Dont get me wrong, I dont want to start one as half the fun is having insider info or a hunch that someone will / wont play, however me not wanting there to be such a forum doesnt mean that I want to be the only one that is not viewing others titbits if one exists :lol:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

A good reference is Yahoo if you wanted a quick overview of estimated lineups.
The link
Just click on each fixture.

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Quick get a mod or someone to remove that post before everyone sees it :lol: :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”