To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Teams in score order

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Teams in score order

Post by rinky »

On my phone my teams are in score order, while on computer i think it is order that they where added is there anyway i can put them in score order on my computer.

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Teams in score order

Post by 7lb claimer »

The only way I could find to do this is to create my own personal mini league and put all teams in. The mini is then in score order. Good game poorly run :roll: The live scores are unnecessary. Midfielders with a card always seem to show as -3 :roll: If they insist on doing live scoring why don't they do it on a separate page .. not blur up the team page with a slew of inaccurate data :x

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

7lb claimer wrote:Midfielders with a card always seem to show as -3
Only if they conceded three goals surely? The genius live scoring deducts a point from midfielders' scores for every goal that those behind them let in. :roll:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

I don't mind the live scoring apart from those -3 midfielders blips. As you say it looks like the defenders' minus goals are included with the midfielders in live scoring though correct on the actual scores.

Methane on Titan
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Methane on Titan »

bloggie wrote:I don't mind the live scoring
Cant be arsed look at it.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

It's on your team page so kind of unavoidable though no real need to take any notice of as you say.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”