View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
Post Reply
juniors
Wideboy
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 21:14
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by juniors » 25 Jul 2018, 13:24

Hi all,

Have just had a great conversation with my point of contact at the mirror fantasy games,, who was very enthusiastic, they are looking at hopefully running a game this year.

Striker
FISO Knight
Posts: 10654
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by Striker » 25 Jul 2018, 18:30

Do you mean a proper game, not some FiTshit nonsense?

juniors
Wideboy
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 21:14
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by juniors » 26 Jul 2018, 09:24

Striker wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 18:30
Do you mean a proper game, not some FiTshit nonsense?
I felt it was without FIT, going their own way, hopefully, a cash prize format .

Will hopefully keep me in the loop, but as we all know , the newspaper will make the final call, but i loved his enthusiasm.

juniors
Wideboy
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 21:14
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by juniors » 31 Jul 2018, 10:40

juniors wrote:
26 Jul 2018, 09:24
Striker wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 18:30
Do you mean a proper game, not some FiTshit nonsense?
I felt it was without FIT, going their own way, hopefully, a cash prize format .

Will hopefully keep me in the loop, but as we all know , the newspaper will make the final call, but i loved his enthusiasm.
Heard back from a very enthusiastic guy today,,, but alas not the type of game i was hoping for , app based , with a company called dabblebet.


https://d5l.dabblebet.com/?_branch_matc ... 1494733587

User avatar
quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at quizking.eu
Contact:

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by quizking » 31 Jul 2018, 12:10

As feared - they started this with the world cup - it's another daily game, and requires signing up with yet another here today gone tomorrow bookie. Will surely not last past this season.
Avoid.

Striker
FISO Knight
Posts: 10654
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by Striker » 31 Jul 2018, 23:31

juniors wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 10:40
Heard back from a very enthusiastic guy today,,, but alas not the type of game i was hoping for , app based , with a company called dabblebet.

If he was enthusiastic about this potentially waste of time, rubbish game, he isn't on the same page as most fantasy managers.

juniors
Wideboy
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 21:14
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by juniors » 01 Aug 2018, 10:22

Striker wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 23:31
juniors wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 10:40
Heard back from a very enthusiastic guy today,,, but alas not the type of game i was hoping for , app based , with a company called dabblebet.

If he was enthusiastic about this potentially waste of time, rubbish game, he isn't on the same page as most fantasy managers.
You cant blame the guy for his enthusiasm, it was always a long shot, but at the end of the day, he is just a cog in a bigger wheel.

Maybe its us Fantasy people,( opps )managers that are on a different page. :lol:

Striker
FISO Knight
Posts: 10654
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by Striker » 01 Aug 2018, 17:33

:D

Can't argue with that, but there are a lot more of us on the standard season long fantasy games page than are on the page your mate/contact has been reading. :lol:

juniors
Wideboy
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 21:14
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Re: Daily Mirror Fantasy Football 2018/19

Post by juniors » 01 Aug 2018, 20:52

Striker wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 17:33
:D

Can't argue with that, but there are a lot more of us on the standard season long fantasy games page than are on the page your mate/contact has been reading. :lol:

No mate of mine :shock:

Contact yes, :lol:

I took one look at it and did not whether to laugh or cry, betway was the start of their downfall ,

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest