To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Monthly Betway winnings

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Monthly Betway winnings

Post by The Catman »

Has anyone actually succeeded in taking winnings out of their Betway account?

First season I have played this but won my Betway league the first month, but didn't realise that you had to use within 7 days, so £5 gone there.

Won again last month and used my £5 on bets but now find that I have to keep placing new bets and churn 10 times at 2.00 odds+ before I can actually withdraw any real money.

I guess this proves that you can't get something for nothing...

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Monthly Betway winnings

Post by 7lb claimer »

Bit naughty of the Mirror to say at the start of the season that there is £150k worth of prizes to be won when the £100k supposedly coming from Betway leagues is devalued to such an extent by having to turn the "winnings" over so many times that if they eventually part with as much as £5k i would be surprised. Not that this is much worse than those other games offering prize money which included picking the perfect starting eleven .. an eventuality which would realistically cost the game organisers about a tenner to insure against. You've done well to win two of these and it's ashame you have nothing to show for it.

As for withdrawing money, my experience last year was that they won't let you do it while a bonus series is in running or a new bonus offer is open. I had to ask them to withdraw a bonus offer I hadn't asked for in order to allow me to take money out. :roll:

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

7lb claimer wrote:Bit naughty of the Mirror to say at the start of the season that there is £150k worth of prizes to be won when the £100k supposedly coming from Betway leagues is devalued to such an extent by having to turn the "winnings" over so many times that if they eventually part with as much as £5k i would be surprised. Not that this is much worse than those other games offering prize money which included picking the perfect starting eleven .. an eventuality which would realistically cost the game organisers about a tenner to insure against. You've done well to win two of these and it's ashame you have nothing to show for it.

As for withdrawing money, my experience last year was that they won't let you do it while a bonus series is in running or a new bonus offer is open. I had to ask them to withdraw a bonus offer I hadn't asked for in order to allow me to take money out. :roll:
Thanks, I'll soldier on with my 40p bets :D :D :D

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

I'm gifting any monthly "winnings" back to Betway as their history suggests that they need the money, and I'm not prepared to mess around jumping through their hoops just for a few quid. As far as I am concerned any money appearing in my Cash Balance arising from monthly winnings is just a figment of Betway's imagination. I'll continue to stick to Paddy Power, Lads, etc who even though they are far from perfect with ridiculously small limits etc are far preferable to "them what's" backing the Mirror game.

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Catman »

Update on my quest to actually get money out of my Betway account.

Won MoM for my Betway league again for December, tried to use as small bets but they have changed it now to a single £5 bet only and it has to be used on odds of at least 2.00.

Put it on Fulham last night....great..."won" £5.50.

Logged in today to see about withdrawing it and it is a minimum of £20 for a withdrawal.

Shysters....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”