To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Oct monthly

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Oct monthly

Post by rinky »

A big well done to Mr Pryor on winning this one

The Fat Skier
Treebeard

Re: Oct monthly

Post by The Fat Skier »

Yes, well played Geoff. Impressive stuff. Won by a comfortable margin.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Nice one.I got 25th after a slow start.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Some confusion in this game - not for the first time - as although the terms are quite clear, and new game month has started already and runs until november 24th, as stated in the terms and conditions, so the euro games this week should count towards this new november game month - why the blazes did i receive the attached advert from the mirror this evening? I made a quick call to them, but of course the person responsible for sending the ad had already left - i was thanked for bringing the matter to their attention, but have had to email them as asked, just to remind them to get it actioned, or confirmed that the ad is a mistake, and rules haven't been changed. To be clear, the new game month should start (as in t and c's) with the barca match this evening, and not with the newcastle chelsea match as the ad states ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

Well played Geoff :) .. Suarez the game buster for me although would have fallen short even with him in.

The misinformation sent out re Nov starting date is typical. The "next match starts" and clock are often wrong until someone points it out closer to the date. Yesterday there was a problem using new credits, which may not have had too much effect as presumably most people are waiting for the weekend :( On the plus side updates have been quicker this year :D

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

quizking wrote:Some confusion in this game - not for the first time - as although the terms are quite clear, and new game month has started already and runs until november 24th, as stated in the terms and conditions, so the euro games this week should count towards this new november game month - why the blazes did i receive the attached advert from the mirror this evening? I made a quick call to them, but of course the person responsible for sending the ad had already left - i was thanked for bringing the matter to their attention, but have had to email them as asked, just to remind them to get it actioned, or confirmed that the ad is a mistake, and rules haven't been changed. To be clear, the new game month should start (as in t and c's) with the barca match this evening, and not with the newcastle chelsea match as the ad states ...

I dont know but they better sort it out!

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Points added for Messi last night to the new monthly score so all is well there.

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

cheers guys! It's been a great month for me, my lovely little girl was born at the start of the month and now this win is very timely :)

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Congratulations on both counts!

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

Well played Geoff...on both counts. :D 8-) :D

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

My dad got his letter for finishing second on Saturday saying enclosed is the cheque.. but then no cheque!

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:My dad got his letter for finishing second on Saturday saying enclosed is the cheque.. but then no cheque!
same thing happened to me, had an email to say chq is on its way today/tomorrow.

Can't fault them for the turnaround in giving out the prizes though, very efficient!

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Better than the sun by a country mile!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”