To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Zero players in one position

A forum for news and comment on The Times' Play The Game fantasy football game.
Akers
Wideboy

Zero players in one position

Post by Akers »

Hi,

2 or 3 teams in my league have no players in certain positions. If their other players do not have a secondary position filling that place, what happens? Do they just get 0 points in that position?

Forgive me for not being able to follow their overly complicated rules.

Cheers.

C.Sativa
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Zero players in one position

Post by C.Sativa »

If they can't fill any space in the squad that team will be invalid and don't get any points.It's difficult for you to see if they have any players for that positions, because you can only see players primary positions but most of players have more than one position.
But if there would be a problem to fill any position in the squad, they have to transfer the right player from unallocated list.
I'm not playing this game this season but that was the situation last season I think.

Scottoffee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in a month on Sky at some point...

Re: Zero players in one position

Post by Scottoffee »

That's not possible - it may just be that one of their players has a 2nd position that you didn't realise.

When the players are drafted, the game makes sure that you have one for each & every position before it starts giving out extra CMs, FORs or DCs etc...

I've got Pablo Zabaleta who's DR / MR (my only fit MR) and I noticed guys like Greg Halford that're DR/MR/FOR, so they'll have someone for the spot - he just might not be a very good option!...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Times' Play The Game (PTG)”