To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Times - Incorrect scoring

A forum for news and comment on The Times' Play The Game fantasy football game.
drramone
Kevin and Perry

Times - Incorrect scoring

Post by drramone »

On Monday after the weekend games, I was second in my mini-league. Just logged on and I ahave dropped to third without a game being played.

Seems that Utaka, was give an assist n the 1-0 defeat by Chelesea.

Anybody else noticed problems with the scoring?

Krispy
Grumpy Bald Man

Post by Krispy »

I've had a few issues with assists being given / not given. Other FF games award assists post match eg: for penalties ect. The Times is awarded in real time so any errors tends to be missed.

As far as I'm concerned, PTG is a well run game and admin are fairly efficient at responding to queries. Just drop them an email - although they're unlikely to change scores once given :roll:

harvey_manager
Kevin and Perry

Post by harvey_manager »

krispdafunk wrote:I've had a few issues with assists being given / not given. Other FF games award assists post match eg: for penalties ect. The Times is awarded in real time so any errors tends to be missed.

As far as I'm concerned, PTG is a well run game and admin are fairly efficient at responding to queries. Just drop them an email - although they're unlikely to change scores once given :roll:
What is the admin email address? Just wondering.

But away the game could be inproved is if they had a forum, like this but just for the game. That way people from other legs could chat.

Just an idea for next year.

dazedandconfused
Treebeard

Post by dazedandconfused »

krispdafunk wrote:I've had a few issues with assists being given / not given. Other FF games award assists post match eg: for penalties ect. The Times is awarded in real time so any errors tends to be missed.
They have made some adjustments I believe where a goal/assist has been changed after a match. None of these games are perfect and as long as they don't make major errors week after week I'm happy with that. As you said it is a well organised game for it's first year but I'm sure they are well aware that it could be made even better.

:?

dazedandconfused
Treebeard

Post by dazedandconfused »

harvey_manager wrote:What is the admin email address? Just wondering.
On the right hand side of each page there is this menu :- DEMO | PRIZES | FAQs | RULES | BLOG | CONTACT US | LOGOUT use the CONTACT US, or in the blue panel below that click on Fantasy Football Blog where there are several articles that might be appropriate to send and share your feedback.

harvey_manager wrote:But away the game could be inproved is if they had a forum, like this but just for the game. That way people from other legs could chat.

Just an idea for next year.
Totally agree, it would be a great addition.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Times' Play The Game (PTG)”