To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

NEED to join a league asap//

A forum for news and comment on The Times' Play The Game fantasy football game.
Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

NEED to join a league asap//

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

anyone know of a league i can join..?

Krispy
Grumpy Bald Man

Post by Krispy »

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately it looks like you missed the boat :?

Nigel1305 set up a FISO league but the entry deadline was set for Friday. Team allocations have now taken place and PTG admin advised that the league can not be altered.

You could hold out for a few more late comers but this game works best with 10+ managers. The other option is joining a public league?

Good luck this season mate 8-)

nixmith
Cheetah

Empty slot needs filling

Post by nixmith »

Please feel free to join my public league (West Mids Over 30s), even if you are not in the west midlands or over 30! I set it up a while ago and still only have 4/10 slots filled.

nixmith

P.S. I'm still struggling to get my head around this game, but fingers crossed cos it looks good - I especially like the idea of each team being unique so we do not all have lampard/MGP etc

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Re: Empty slot needs filling

nixmith wrote:Please feel free to join my public league (West Mids Over 30s), even if you are not in the west midlands or over 30! I set it up a while ago and still only have 4/10 slots filled.

nixmith

P.S. I'm still struggling to get my head around this game, but fingers crossed cos it looks good - I especially like the idea of each team being unique so we do not all have lampard/MGP etc

hi, would be great to join :) im from coventry so i half fit the league name :D

Iv signed up cheer, you have 6 players now ;)

paulks
Red & Blue Braces

Post by paulks »

I support Coventry and am 36, so decided I would enter a team in your league as well!!

Then there were 7.

lionelflare
Kevin and Perry

Post by lionelflare »

could i join your league as well?

I lived in Leicester, yes i know thats east midlands butim sure its near enough!

realy looking forward to the times game but not got myself in to a league yet so would realy appreciate it!

If I apply and you dont want me then just kick me out!

Many thanks

Phil

jimmyrep
Kevin and Perry

Post by jimmyrep »

Didn't realise there were so many Cov fans :shock:

I'm in the other FISO league but have just joined this one also out of respect for the super sky blues...thought i'd get in before nixmith puts a limit on the number of cov fans

For those that dont understand the rules (and they are complicated), there are some guys on the forum under another thread who have been very helpful so far

Good luck all!

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

jimmyrep wrote:Didn't realise there were so many Cov fans :shock:

I'm in the other FISO league but have just joined this one also out of respect for the super sky blues...thought i'd get in before nixmith puts a limit on the number of cov fans

For those that dont understand the rules (and they are complicated), there are some guys on the forum under another thread who have been very helpful so far

Good luck all!

hehe stand up for the sky blues :D

hopefully youll make 10 nixmith! I think anyone can join now, doesnt need to be from west mids..

Yeh i dont get it really either, i kinda tried to put some players in some sort of order, but it takes for ever to do! this season will be good to test the water

:D

paulks
Red & Blue Braces

Post by paulks »

Well our allocations have been done!

Looks interesting - very pleased with my team though still need to do some dipping into the pool t replace dregs from where I didn't bother sorting the list all the way down!

paulks
Red & Blue Braces

Post by paulks »

Nobody got any comments to make following the allocation?

One thing that is interesting for us of course is that our out of contract players do not become available until Sunday due to the 48 hour notice rule - does this affect team selection for tomorrow at all? Hmmm.

Looking forward to this ....

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Im happy with my mids!! my attacks ok but my defence id shocking!!!! f--king tithead bramble!!! :?

can we make transfers?? hehe

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

I take it we can offer players in exxchange for others to each other?

If so make me some offers :D and no gerrard and fabregas are not available ;) what would someone offer me for benny mcarthy?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Times' Play The Game (PTG)”