To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

HIGH FIVES

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
dingram041
Dumbledore
FS Record: I've won a lot but proud to have been 7 balled my friend Milan Gajic. RIP xx

HIGH FIVES

Post by dingram041 »

CONGRATULATION STEVE LEWIS....ACCORING TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE SUN DREAM TEAM, YOU ARE THE WINNER.........

Weekend Dream Team Prizes

Weekend Dream Team is a completely separate game to Dream Team and may be played independently to the main Game. Weekend Dream Team will be available to play from 12 September 2009 at a cost of £1 per entry subject to any packages purchased with Dream Team. Entries to Weekend Dream Team are valid only for the weekend that an entrant selects to play. A separate set of Terms and Conditions will govern the game and will be available when the game launches. Entrants who have signed up to a Dream Team Package that offers free Weekend Dream Team entries will receive an email providing website and game entry details. Up to £330,000 of Weekend Dream Team prizes will be awarded during the season commencing Saturday 12 September 2009 and terminating on or before the weekend of 24 April 2010. Prizes will be awarded weekly. Each week a prize pool of a minimum £10,000 will be available. Prize pool distribution will be at the Promoters discretion. The prize(s) will be awarded to the team(s) that has scored the most points over a weekend (Saturday and Sunday Eligible Matches) each week the game runs. Weekend Dream Team will not run if no Eligible Matches are played on weekend or when there are fewer than a total of five Eligible Matches. However, at the Promoter's discretion there may be special Weekend Dream Team Weekends involving non-Eligible Matches e.g. Internationals.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: HIGH FIVES

Post by Dot »

jasper18
FISOhead
FS Record: £1000+ Works Dream Team winner , 2010 Sun Weekend Dream Team Winner x 3 , 2010 £20,000 WDT "High Fives" winner , 6th place in the Daily Star 2010.

Post by jasper18 »

Many thanks Dingram041 / Dot ......i would like to take all the credit for our HIGH FIVE win but i cant......i mentioned in an earlier thread that i am part of a small syndicate ....so its been a team effort.
Its been a long old season , we have had a lot of fun along the way and we are pleased its finally all over.

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

jasper18 wrote:Many thanks Dingram041 / Dot ......i would like to take all the credit for our HIGH FIVE win but i cant......i mentioned in an earlier thread that i am part of a small syndicate ....so its been a team effort.
Its been a long old season , we have had a lot of fun along the way and we are pleased its finally all over.
well played steve..you had more fortune than my syndi did on the tt :|

i dont think the man in charge up there likes my syndi all that much...about 20 things had to go wrong and they did :lol:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

don't worry Matt, you will more than make up for that in trhe next couple of months :wink:

well done Steve and your gang :mrgreen:

jasper18
FISOhead
FS Record: £1000+ Works Dream Team winner , 2010 Sun Weekend Dream Team Winner x 3 , 2010 £20,000 WDT "High Fives" winner , 6th place in the Daily Star 2010.

Post by jasper18 »

Many thanks guys

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

jasper18 wrote:Many thanks guys
Can we expect to your your ugly mug in the paper Jasper?

I have this vision of you... small tache not alot of hair.

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Post by pa102aw »

Nice one Jasper, and thanks for the Pic. I'll post it here for Dot to have a look at. :wink:

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I seven-balled the Ingram boy

Post by The Elkmaster »

Well done Steve and your syndicate members :D

jonnyboo1989
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 08/09 20k Weekend Super Jackpot Syndicate Winner, 09/10 15k Weekend Jackpot Syndicate Winner, 09/10 5k Weekend Syndicate Winner

Post by jonnyboo1989 »

Well played Steve, strolled it in the end, now you can stop playing this game :wink:

jasper18
FISOhead

Post by jasper18 »

jonnyboo1989 wrote:Well played Steve, strolled it in the end, now you can stop playing this game :wink:

Unfortunately not Jonnyboo....its double the teams for us this week........we are going to try to get our winnings to 53k......and thats just from the Sun Weekend Dream Team.

Thanks for the nice comments guys...appreciated.

Synyster
FISO Knight
FS Record: Won a few prizes here and there..

Post by Synyster »

Well done Steve - you've been leading it from early and well deserved. £53k for a small syndicate alone would be absolutely immense. :shock: When do we expect a picture with a fat cigar with your lot at barbados. :lol:

jasper18
FISOhead

Post by jasper18 »

Many thanks TCF.....Its been a team effort.
The Sun inform me the picture will be forthcoming , the lot at Barbados is way off...lol

jasper18
FISOhead

Post by jasper18 »

jasper18 wrote:
jonnyboo1989 wrote:Well played Steve, strolled it in the end, now you can stop playing this game :wink:

Unfortunately not Jonnyboo....its double the teams for us this week........we are going to try to get our winnings to 53k......and thats just from the Sun Weekend Dream Team.

Thanks for the nice comments guys...appreciated.

Its on........

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Congrats Steve and the others.The last 2 weeks weren't going to make a difference on the table with this low scoring weekend and no NOTW next week even if they did count.Everyone was wondering who this Steve Lewis was dominating the High 5's early in the season.Should've guessed the reality.It's nice how you've made a success on something that relies so much on luck.Of course the skill part is spreading the starmen accurately,closely monitoring team news,concentrating on easier opponents and Saturday fixtures and not having attackers v defence.Even doing that you can often get nowhere as I've proved when entering 75+ at a time a couple of weeks.Got the top 10 about a couple of times so no more than was expected.

jasper18
FISOhead

Post by jasper18 »

bloggie wrote:Congrats Steve and the others.The last 2 weeks weren't going to make a difference on the table with this low scoring weekend and no NOTW next week even if they did count.Everyone was wondering who this Steve Lewis was dominating the High 5's early in the season.Should've guessed the reality.It's nice how you've made a success on something that relies so much on luck.Of course the skill part is spreading the starmen accurately,closely monitoring team news,concentrating on easier opponents and Saturday fixtures and not having attackers v defence.Even doing that you can often get nowhere as I've proved when entering 75+ at a time a couple of weeks.Got the top 10 about a couple of times so no more than was expected.

The last seven weeks we have finished....
4th
7th
2nd
3rd
6th
6th
2nd and 3rd this week

You mention luck bloggie.....i agree a lot of luck is needed........id rather have an even playing field.
Appreciate the congrats

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

You totally misunderstood if you thought I said it was a lucky win. Was merely referring to the fact if you enter just one team then you need a lot of luck. Darren knows as much as anyone I'm aware that appropriate preparation can reduce those odds as I was in the 1st wdt syndicate with him and the techniques were obvious to the advanced ff player and no doubt you upped the numbers element after your 1st win. Sounds like Dazza was the fulcrum of the team making sure the correct technique was applied and making sure everyone got all the teams on and no doubt a great effort was put in each week by the other two. Was merely congratulating you as I just play the game and that's that. So enjoy your winnings and don't spend it all in one place(the pub 8-) ).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”