To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 34

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
sleuth
Dumbledore

Week 34

Post by sleuth »

Any contenders?

did my teams in the last 30 mins.

when I last looked Nugent was starting so I included him in my line up only to discover he injured himself in the warm up and was replaced by Ulloa :twisted:

this team also was the only team which didn't include Sanchez :twisted: :twisted: stuck in Girod instead.

this team has 57 with Coutinho and Sterling to play, but I do have a better team. 8-)

anyone else started brightly? Only 3 strikers scored 13, 8, 8 with just 5 more scoring 3 points.

Low scoring week me thinks with 4 MOM coming from the midfields of Chelsea, Leicester, Everton & Soton ( eff schneiderling :twisted: whats occurring)

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Re: Week 34

Post by Jagduracell »

Best I have got are the 4 Leicester defenders that played, Baines (why the eff isnt he on pens?), Hazard, Sanchez, Ramsey with Silva, Aguero and Kane to play. I think that makes 65. A Cambiasso rather than Ramsey would have been nice but like you say it will be a low scoring week so far so could still be anyones.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Jagduracell wrote:Best I have got are the 4 Leicester defenders that played, Baines (why the eff isnt he on pens?), Hazard, Sanchez, Ramsey with Silva, Aguero and Kane to play. I think that makes 65. A Cambiasso rather than Ramsey would have been nice but like you say it will be a low scoring week so far so could still be anyones.

When you say the 4 Leicester defenders I take it you meant Schmeichal, Schlup, Huth and Morgan, because De lat played the second half so a full block played.

I'm hoping Kane wears his scoring boots as I have a Chelsea block with Hazard( my mate), Cambiasso and Sanchez.

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

Yeah, the starting players you mentioned were what I had. Happy for Kane to do the business as long as Aguero does too!

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jagduracell »

sleuth wrote: I'm hoping Kane wears his scoring boots as I have a Chelsea block with Hazard( my mate), Cambiasso and Sanchez.

Got to be in and around the top 10 with this I would have thought

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Jagduracell wrote:
sleuth wrote: I'm hoping Kane wears his scoring boots as I have a Chelsea block with Hazard( my mate), Cambiasso and Sanchez.

Got to be in and around the top 10 with this I would have thought
You're 39th, Dot 3rd, I (17th) can't catch striker (10th)

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Might be 3rd ( 2 pts off top) but too many bullets to dodge to win realistically.

MB1 in second with Aguero & Coutinho to play seems fav with Luckhurst under the name of Annette Potts -( why cant he use his own name) seems second fav with Aguero Sterling & Kane and only 4 behind me.

Big outsider Browny ( striker) with Aguero Coutinho & Kane being 8 back from MB1

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Has Striker managed to grab first?

Or has a Man City block taken it?

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Ashers wrote:Has Striker managed to grab first?

Or has a Man City block taken it?
No chance of a City block even being in top 20?

Striker not in the running after KANE getting no bonus.

MB1 has won it with AGUERO and Coutinho

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”