View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ashers
FISO Knight
Posts: 19506
Joined: 21 Jul 2008, 17:31
Location: Stroud
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.
Contact:

Week 23

Post by Ashers » 31 Jan 2015, 17:13

Could be a high scoring week with Liverpool and Sunderland both keeping clean sheets and having midweek games.

Add a Kane brace, Walters hat-trick and Sturridge / Defoe goal.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Week 23

Post by Backlash » 31 Jan 2015, 18:21

Had no Kane and no Walters, will anyone have Walters?
At least Eriksen got Starman

User avatar
Ashers
FISO Knight
Posts: 19506
Joined: 21 Jul 2008, 17:31
Location: Stroud
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.
Contact:

Re: Week 23

Post by Ashers » 31 Jan 2015, 18:23

Best result for me was Daley Blind and Sterling getting starman awards.

grizzler
FISOhead
Posts: 859
Joined: 27 May 2014, 09:09

Re: Week 23

Post by grizzler » 31 Jan 2015, 18:31

Have a Sunderland block with Sterling, Defoe and Sturridge. Rooney and Mata both bombed for me today so I hope they are played on Tuesday. Also need something from Tadic tomorrow.

I'm just hoping no-one has Walters :P

User avatar
Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2450
Joined: 12 Aug 2014, 19:49
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Re: Week 23

Post by Blademan » 31 Jan 2015, 18:41

I've got Walters with sterling and Sturbridge and a man Utd block, would have been nice for them to get a clean sheet.... Just hoping they all play v Cambridge

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 472
Joined: 02 Aug 2009, 04:34

Re: Week 23

Post by nufcwaz » 31 Jan 2015, 20:17

mignolet

sakho
skrtel
moreno
van aanholt

cabella
sterling
coutinho

aguero
rvp
giroud

hoping for something special from giroud and a liverpool cs midweek, bit gutted none of the liverpool def got a rating, also expected a cabella starman, ameobi is a terrible player and didnt have a good game.

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Week 23

Post by sleuth » 31 Jan 2015, 20:56

nufcwaz wrote:mignolet

sakho
skrtel
moreno
van aanholt

cabella
sterling
coutinho

aguero
rvp
giroud

hoping for something special from giroud and a liverpool cs midweek, bit gutted none of the liverpool def got a rating, also expected a cabella starman, ameobi is a terrible player and didnt have a good game.

That won't even be in the top 100 currently

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 472
Joined: 02 Aug 2009, 04:34

Re: Week 23

Post by nufcwaz » 01 Feb 2015, 01:29

never said it would but thanks for pointing that out. 202.

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Week 23

Post by sleuth » 01 Feb 2015, 08:46

nufcwaz wrote:never said it would but thanks for pointing that out. 202.

1 point more you would still only be 161st.
4 points less you would drop to 400th
5 points less you would drop to 500th

Those are 3 of my teams all with 11 to play which I don't expect will finish in the top 100 either.

User avatar
owenclass
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1751
Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 21:03

Dream Team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by owenclass » 04 Feb 2015, 21:34

There is only ten points between first and fiftieth place so it is all down to the Bolton Liverpool game and who has got Sterling and Coutinho
Last edited by owenclass on 04 Feb 2015, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nabby
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2509
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 09:18

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by Nabby » 04 Feb 2015, 21:48

Guy on 108 has both Coutinho & Sterling. If he don't win how much will he rue picking Rooney as his Man U forward.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by Backlash » 04 Feb 2015, 22:24

Coutinho* Man and Sterling gets a rating that's all folks!

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by sleuth » 04 Feb 2015, 22:28

Backlash wrote:Coutinho* Man and Sterling gets a rating that's all folks!

And Henderson got a rating in yet another harsh rated Liverpool performance.

Sakho and Can both merited a 7 in my opinion.

All 5 of my weeklys contained Coutinho and Sterling this week.

BOLTON: Lonergan 7; Wheater 6, Dervite 6, Ream 6, Moxey 6; Vela 7, Danns 4, Feeney 6; Gudjohnsen 7; Mills 6, Clough (Trotter 72 6) 7. Subs not used: Fitzsimons, McNaughton, Hall, Threlkeld, Iliev, Walker. Booked: Wheater, Gudjohnsen. Sent off Danns.

LIVERPOOL: Mignolet 6, Can 6, Skrtel 6, Sakho 6, Markovic (Borini 65 6) 6, Moreno 6, Allen (Sturridge 70 6) 6, Gerrard 6, Lallana (Henderson 54 7) 6, Sterling 7, Coutinho 8. Subs not used: Ward, Johnson, Lambert, Manquillo.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by Backlash » 04 Feb 2015, 22:47

Not sure how I missed the Henderson rating :?
Ratings were generally Ok, not that it matters but Wheater was immense for Bolton and only merited a 6.

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by sleuth » 04 Feb 2015, 22:53

Backlash wrote:Not sure how I missed the Henderson rating :?
Ratings were generally Ok, not that it matters but Wheater was immense for Bolton and only merited a 6.
Wheater was immense in trying to break Sterlings ankles from behind.
Wheater was also playing Moreno onside and Sterling onside in the first half when on both occasions a blind linesman gave offside wrongly, when Liverpool would of been clean through.

Not one Liverpool defender has been given a mark in their last two victorys.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Dream team weekly is really getting interesting

Post by Backlash » 04 Feb 2015, 23:02

sleuth wrote:
Backlash wrote:Not sure how I missed the Henderson rating :?
Ratings were generally Ok, not that it matters but Wheater was immense for Bolton and only merited a 6.
Wheater was immense in trying to break Sterlings ankles from behind.
Wheater was also playing Moreno onside and Sterling onside in the first half when on both occasions a blind linesman gave offside wrongly, when Liverpool would of been clean through.

Not one Liverpool defender has been given a mark in their last two victorys.
Hahaha I thought you'd bite at that!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “SDT weekly games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests