To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 13

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
The MelonPopper
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Day 1: I can win this thing. 17/10/11 Still in with a squeak:)

Week 13

Post by The MelonPopper »

Hello :) Wow haven't been on here for years. Probably because I have been doing pants and am again in the main game(Stinky Goldfish in 2nd I think this year :) ) But I have been having a couple of good weeks on The Weekly Game. Finished 94th one week and 13th on week 10(did get a little excited) And having a good start this week :shock: 30th with 72 points with Cahill, Ivanovic, Ya Ya Toure, Sterling(please find some form), Oscar, Sanchez, Costa and Kane to go.
Anyway hope you all well.
Cheers.

grizzler
FISOhead

Re: Week 13

Post by grizzler »

If Chelsea keep a clean sheet tonight then only teams with a Chelsea block will be in the game. I have a 4/5 Chelsea block with Osman, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Chadli (get well soon please, before thursday), Sanchez, Costa and Kane. I'm praying for a Chelsea block today, Sanchez and the OX to score tomorrow and for Chadli's knee to recover so he can score on Thursday.

The MelonPopper
Red & Blue Braces

Ouch just realised that Toure got sent off last game and isn't playing tonight :oops: already got me a nice 13 points but makes Hazard look a great pick now. Good Luck Grizzler.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

grizzler wrote:If Chelsea keep a clean sheet tonight then only teams with a Chelsea block will be in the game. I have a 4/5 Chelsea block with Osman, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Chadli (get well soon please, before thursday), Sanchez, Costa and Kane. I'm praying for a Chelsea block today, Sanchez and the OX to score tomorrow and for Chadli's knee to recover so he can score on Thursday.
There's plenty of teams in the top 50 with at least 3 chelsea defenders, if not 4 or with several Chelsea players.

I estimate your team doesn't even have 50 points at present and there's probably 25% of this weeks entrants above you before play.

FWIW I have two Chelsea teams with 8 players each around your level and they don't have an earthly imo.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

The MelonPopper wrote:Hello :) Wow haven't been on here for years. Probably because I have been doing pants and am again in the main game(Stinky Goldfish in 2nd I think this year :) ) But I have been having a couple of good weeks on The Weekly Game. Finished 94th one week and 13th on week 10(did get a little excited) And having a good start this week :shock: 30th with 72 points with Cahill, Ivanovic, Ya Ya Toure, Sterling(please find some form), Oscar, Sanchez, Costa and Kane to go.
Cheers.
There's nothing fantastic about that team.
Close the door on the way out....

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

come on then dot - do your worst:

courtois
cahill
ivan
terry
oscar
haz
lamela
lukaku
welbeck
kane

65 points so far.....

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Yorkshire Exile wrote:come on then dot - do your worst:

courtois
cahill
ivan
terry
oscar
haz
lamela
lukaku
welbeck
kane

65 points so far.....
other defender? non-Europe?

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

trippier..... can't see burnley playing again this week :wink:

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

63pts with a 5/5 Chelsea block, hazard and costa, maybe a very, very slight chance, bearing in mind those 7 players come to 43m can't see many having same plus many city, arsenal, Liverpool, spurs or everton players.

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

Does anyone know who I need to contact at the sun to try and speed up payment? I've heard David Watkins? Does anyone have an email address?

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

WNP wrote:Does anyone know who I need to contact at the sun to try and speed up payment? I've heard David Watkins? Does anyone have an email address?
Patience WNP

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

I have a 4/5 Chelsea block and guess who the player I left out was? Terry! It's a big eff conspiracy!

Oh well, I have Terry in another team with a 4/5 Everton block, now I need 2 miracles, first for Schalke to score in the 2nd half against Chelsea, and for Everton to keep a clean sheet against Wolfsburg.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Phone them, this is the accounts and payment number 8am-6pm I think
0800 092 2713

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

Ashers wrote:
WNP wrote:Does anyone know who I need to contact at the sun to try and speed up payment? I've heard David Watkins? Does anyone have an email address?
Patience WNP
Ha I know it's going to take ages, just trying to give them a little push start ;)

Backlash- thanks, I'll try that if I don't hear back soon

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Vid wrote:

courtois
cahill
ivan
terry
oscar
haz
lamela
lukaku
welbeck
kane

65 points so far.....
No Aguero - No chance

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

grizzler wrote:I have a 4/5 Chelsea block and guess who the player I left out was? Terry! It's a big eff conspiracy!

Oh well, I have Terry in another team with a 4/5 Everton block, now I need 2 miracles, first for Schalke to score in the 2nd half against Chelsea, and for Everton to keep a clean sheet against Wolfsburg.

Your only about 60 off the leader at MOM with 4 possible to play ( as the world and his brother also have Kane) do uve only got pass about 12 thousand teams at a guess, and then your team will SOAR :wink:

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

courtois
cahill
ivan
terry
oscar
haz
lamela
lukaku
welbeck
kane

65 points so far.....

8 Chelsea players
5 Chelsea goals 8-)
1 Chelsea goalscorer :twisted:

The MelonPopper
Red & Blue Braces

sleuth wrote:
The MelonPopper wrote:Hello :) Wow haven't been on here for years. Probably because I have been doing pants and am again in the main game(Stinky Goldfish in 2nd I think this year :) ) But I have been having a couple of good weeks on The Weekly Game. Finished 94th one week and 13th on week 10(did get a little excited) And having a good start this week :shock: 30th with 72 points with Cahill, Ivanovic, Ya Ya Toure, Sterling(please find some form), Oscar, Sanchez, Costa and Kane to go.
Cheers.
There's nothing fantastic about that team.
Close the door on the way out....
I see what you did there, fantastic and door, very nice :) But you were right :(
Man that was just brutal, from 30th and smiling to 3333rd and grimacing. That will teach me to come on here and thinking I have chance. Taxiiiii!

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Ashers wrote:
Vid wrote:

courtois
cahill
ivan
terry
oscar
haz
lamela
lukaku
welbeck
kane

65 points so far.....
No Aguero - No chance
had you posted that at 7.30 rather than 10.30 I'd have been impressed......

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

25pts off top with mirallas to play :shock: come on kev son, lets have an hattrick! (and a big fat zero from kane)

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

nufcwaz wrote:25pts off top with mirallas to play :shock: come on kev son, lets have an hattrick! (and a big fat zero from kane)
Just 10 points off!

Dot sneaking into the seasonal top 50...with half of FISO.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

chrismar wrote:
nufcwaz wrote:25pts off top with mirallas to play :shock: come on kev son, lets have an hattrick! (and a big fat zero from kane)
Just 10 points off!

actually 39th yesterday and now out of top 50 ( probably joint 51st)

nufcwaz
Red & Blue Braces

Post by nufcwaz »

chrismar wrote:
Just 10 points off!

how do i find the seasonal weekly dream team position of my teams?
Also how is the total calculated? is it your best score out of 5 teams each week added together?
Last edited by nufcwaz on 28 Nov 2014, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

nufcwaz wrote:
chrismar wrote:
Just 10 points off!

how do i find the seasonal weekly dream team position of my teams?
To my knowledge there are 2 ways.
1) Hope you're on the top 50 leaderboard.
2) Write down your highest score from your weekly team/s and thenadd them all up :cry:.... This is my only option.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”