View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
grizzler
FISOhead
Posts: 859
Joined: 27 May 2014, 09:09

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by grizzler » 13 Oct 2014, 20:53

Think it's safe to say Steve Jones has won it. 2 goals by Sigurdsson must have sealed it for him.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9386
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by Backlash » 13 Oct 2014, 20:57

OMG Holland are toilet

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by sleuth » 13 Oct 2014, 21:08

grizzler wrote:Think it's safe to say Steve Jones has won it. 2 goals by Sigurdsson must have sealed it for him.
Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

No Chance :?

Btw what position are u in now Grizzler?

grizzler
FISOhead
Posts: 859
Joined: 27 May 2014, 09:09

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by grizzler » 13 Oct 2014, 21:45

sleuth wrote:Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

No Chance :?

Btw what position are u in now Grizzler?
Not even in the top 1000 and looks like I won't be. Ho hum there's always next week. Would be nice if someone humble enough to call his team No Chance wins. Hopefully Carvalho puts one past Denmark tomorrow.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
Posts: 3494
Joined: 16 May 2006, 23:05
Location: Brighouse
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by chrismar » 13 Oct 2014, 23:17

grizzler wrote:
sleuth wrote:Perhaps it might be wiser to look further down rather than the ist team with Siggy.

No Chance :?

Btw what position are u in now Grizzler?
Not even in the top 1000 and looks like I won't be. Ho hum there's always next week. Would be nice if someone humble enough to call his team No Chance wins. Hopefully Carvalho puts one past Denmark tomorrow.
Hopefully Muller will get 2 or 3 for you tomorrow. No Chance would struggle if that happened.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
Posts: 3494
Joined: 16 May 2006, 23:05
Location: Brighouse
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by chrismar » 14 Oct 2014, 23:36

I was right and came 137th with the team mentioned above. I did get my 4th top 100 in a row with a different team though. Means nowt these days :(

Who'd have thought John O'Shea would have been the last minute winner?!

User avatar
XRAY
Treebeard
Posts: 238
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:51

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by XRAY » 15 Oct 2014, 00:08

My mate, said on facebook, before the match, John O Shea anytime scorer at 25/1 might be worth a cheeky punt with it being his 100th cap, wish I took more notice.

sleuth
Dumbledore
Posts: 7337
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 11:24

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by sleuth » 15 Oct 2014, 08:41

XRAY wrote:My mate, said on facebook, before the match, John O Shea anytime scorer at 25/1 might be worth a cheeky punt with it being his 100th cap, wish I took more notice.
Obviously you couldn't see clearly.

Perhaps a name change?

User avatar
CBN
Dumbledore
Posts: 6831
Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 20:18
Location: In a spreadsheet
FS Record: Sun Dream Team: 99th (15/16); 7th (16/17); 8th (17/18); 71st (18/19)
Contact:

Re: Week 7 (INTERNATIONAL)

Post by CBN » 15 Oct 2014, 08:42

Finished 26th. Would have won it with Keane instead of Welbeck (as I had in other teams). Ho hum.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “SDT weekly games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest