To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dream Team Weekly

A forum for news and comment on The Sun's Dream Team weekly games.
ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Dream Team Weekly

Post by ralph »

Guys what's the prizes for the weekly comp I been on the site but couldn't find it no doubt it's there but I can't see it . Also where do I find the monthly premium table ? Again something I can't find ;( blind as a bat

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: Dream Team Weekly

Post by Ashers »

Weekly prize is £5k.

Go to your team and click on leaderboard.

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Cheers mate .

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Wasn't expecting this ! Come on hazard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Gutted to see someone pop out of no where onto 86 but looking at all the teams above me none of them have any players to play in the carling cup while i could have 6/8 A clean sheet from Safc a couple of goals and i could still nick this Haawwwwwwwwyyy me bony lads !

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

ralph wrote:Gutted to see someone pop out of no where onto 86 but looking at all the teams above me none of them have any players to play in the carling cup while i could have 6/8 A clean sheet from Safc a couple of goals and i could still nick this Haawwwwwwwwyyy me bony lads !

Ralph are you seriously still eating mushrooms off the back of your Bog-Door?

The teams currently in the top 10 have a potential player count of :-

11 :wink:
11 :wink:

to POTENTIALLY PLAY.

AND HUNDREDS OF ARSENAL TEAMS above you

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

ralph wrote:Gutted to see someone pop out of no where onto 86 but looking at all the teams above me none of them have any players to play in the carling cup while i could have 6/8 A clean sheet from Safc a couple of goals and i could still nick this Haawwwwwwwwyyy me bony lads !
Teams tend to field their reserves in the Carling Cup, so chances are none of your players will be playing. Sorry.

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Mate I been on the gear all weekend ! Wenger always plays his boys in the Carling cup I don't see any of there starting elven from Saturday playing, standard Carling cup procedure from him, and I cant see any of the top ten in the weekly having any starting players never mind 10! I be surprised if they have 1 ! the big 4-6 teams play there reserves I picked my team exactly for this situation occurring, lets see the starting line-ups Tuesday .

SAFC should start with Oshea Coates Van Rodwell Whickham and Johnson and vergin on the bench , I picked Borni specifically for the carling cup . however i didnt expect him to play Saturday could be a spanner in the works

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

ralph wrote:Mate I been on the gear all weekend
:shock:

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Backlash wrote:

Tongue in cheek ! My weekend consisted off going to the gym doing yoga watching sunderland play like shit . watching all my bets go down the drain followed by Sunday Lunch with the parents . JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR :mrgreen:

spoogehead
Grumpy Old Man

Post by spoogehead »

Nearly fell off me chair when I checked my weeklies - could do with a few no-shows midweek :D

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

ralph wrote:
Backlash wrote:

Tongue in cheek ! My weekend consisted off going to the gym doing yoga watching sunderland play like shit . watching all my bets go down the drain followed by Sunday Lunch with the parents . JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR :mrgreen:

I'd want to be on some gear before watching a Sunderland game :lol:

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

spoogehead wrote:Nearly fell off me chair when I checked my weeklies - could do with a few no-shows midweek :D
Great position unless any team who got a clean sheet at the weekend takes the Capital One seriously and again keeps their opponents out, especially if any of the week's most probable League Cup hat trick gambles, such as Remy, also deliver.

Odds against, but you never know. Very best of luck!

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

mad dog wrote:
ralph wrote:
Backlash wrote:

I'd want to be on some gear before watching a Sunderland game :lol:
We got a season supply here mate to allow us to cope with that utter dross ! :D

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Wenger to make changes ! is todays skysports news headline . I love it when a plan comes together, just need now a Borni Hatrick, Rodwell Brace, Whickham to notch at the end and a Safc clean sheet its all mine boys all mine i tell ya !!!! :D

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

ralph wrote:Wenger to make changes ! is todays skysports news headline . I love it when a plan comes together, just need now a Borni Hatrick, Rodwell Brace, Whickham to notch at the end and a Safc clean sheet its all mine boys all mine i tell ya !!!! :D
Mate you wont be in the top 1000

Damon79
Wideboy

Post by Damon79 »

Always half empty sleuth, hope u don't do any counseling mate.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Damon79 wrote:Always half empty sleuth, hope u don't do any counseling mate.
Grounds for your feeble comeback?

My comments to Ralph were on a "Reality-Check basis"
your comeback to me was no more than i expect.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

ralph wrote:Wenger to make changes ! is todays skysports news headline . I love it when a plan comes together, just need now a Borni Hatrick, Rodwell Brace, Whickham to notch at the end and a Safc clean sheet its all mine boys all mine i tell ya !!!! :D

C'mon then Ralph what is your current position before tonight as a tiny matter of interest?
On the basis your quite bullish your in with a chance still :?

ralph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ralph »

Had there bonny lad just in from work busy sniffing glue to get my through tonight's match I'm off to check now ................. currently 695 yougnin watch this space :D

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

3 of your defence + Rodwell and Johnson start Ralph.

Footy66
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2x Weekly Mini League Winner 2010-2011, 1 x WDT top 100 2011-2012.

Post by Footy66 »

Ralph, is that you?

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

ralph wrote:Had there bonny lad just in from work busy sniffing glue to get my through tonight's match I'm off to check now ................. currently 695 yougnin watch this space :D

Current postition Ralph with potentially 1 to play, although realistically none.?

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

spoogehead wrote:Nearly fell off me chair when I checked my weeklies - could do with a few no-shows midweek :D
Congrats! The huge gap was reduced but not enough to deny you victory.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Well played 8-)

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Congrats

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Nicely done Steve.

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

Good work Spooge

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Congrats Steve.
So you can win with a defence only playing once albeit their defence seem value at the moment. Then include 2 ManU players with a Leicester player also playing once against one another albeit carling cup rotation effecting the others. Probably the lack of carling cup cs's was a factor plus the good picking nonetheless of the players that performed. Clyne and Williams both got 13. Tadic 15 was a good pick by those just below and someone had Riviere scoring 18. Again nicely played.
Europe is the second game next week.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Striker wrote:
Great position unless any team who got a clean sheet at the weekend takes the Capital One seriously and again keeps their opponents out, especially if any of the week's most probable League Cup hat trick gambles, such as Remy, also deliver.

Odds against, but you never know. Very best of luck!
Ain't it great when the cookie crumbles for you. Well done spooge!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SDT weekly games”