To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Elite League | Cheap as Chips (£75)

A Forum for discussion and comment on Sun Dream Team Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Elite League | Cheap as Chips (£75)

Post by Zimmerman »

Someone put the poor guy (and us) out of his misery :)

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

PART 6

MAD DOG.........JONWEBB76..........ZIMMERMAN.......THEPOM...........MARTIN...........JEFF MCGOW........NIGHTOWL.......ROBOT
FOSTER............LOSSL.................HENNESSEY........PICKFORD.........LOSSL............LOSSL.................LOSSL.............LOSSL
HEGAZI.............NYOM................ROBERTSON.......BARDSLEY..........JANMAAT........NYOM................OGBONNA........CTAYLOR
STEPHENS..........DANIELS.............PRODL..............DUMMETT..........DUNK.............PIETERS............DUFFY.............OGBONNA
NYOM..............PIETERS..............NYOM................HOLEBAS..........PIETERS..........DUNK................JANMAAT.........DUNK
OGBONNA........DUFFY.................OGBONNA..........PIETERS............DANIELS..........HOLEBAS...........PRODL.............MARTINA
CARROLL..........ARTER................INCE.................SHAQIRI............SNODGRASS......SALAH..............TADIC.............RLC
RLC................HENDRICK............SALAH...............RLC.................RLC................ARTER..............SALAH.............INCE
ARTER..............SALAH...............XHAKA..............MATA...............INCE...............HENDRICK...........NOBLE............CARROLL
ABRAHAM..........IHEANACHO.........HERNANDEZ.......WALTERS...........ABRAHAM.........JESUS................LUKAKU..........JESUS
LUKAKU.............JESUS................WALTERS..........ROONEY............JESUS.............ROONEY.............ROONEY.........BATSHUAYI
GAYLE.............RODRIGUEZ..........IHEANACHO........IHEANACHO........IHEANACHO.......BERAHINO..........SOLANKE........IHEANACHO

NEARLY DONE :)

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

PART 7

HOTPOT...........HARPO10.............THEBIGLEWANDOWSKI.......EDMONDSON..........YORKSHIRE EXILE......BEERFUELLEDMAN........MALDINI.......LITTLEFELLER
BEGOVIC...........LOSSL.................FOSTER........................LOSSL..................HENNESSEY..............HENNESSEY...............FOSTER........FOSTER
FRANCIS............JORGENSEN..........PIETERS.......................TSMITH................OGBONNA...............TSMITH.....................DANIELS........OGBONNA
OGBONNA..........OGBONNA...........HOLEBAS........................DUNK.................JANMAAT................DUMMETT..................JANMAAT......NYOM
DANIELS...........HOLEBAS..............LEJEUNE......................SCHINDLER............HOLEBAS................OGBONNA..................TSMITH..........HOLGATE
HOLEBAS...........JANMAAT.............SCHINDLER....................LOWE.................PIETERS..................DANIELS....................EVANS...........CHILWELL
GUEYE.............SNODGRASS...........TADIC..........................WARD PROWSE......INCE......................MESA.......................FRASER..........NOBLE
INCE...............MILIVOJEVIC..........INCE............................TADIC..................RLC......................MILIVEJEVIC...............CARROLL.........BOUFAL
ALLEN..............GUEYE................CARROLL.......................SALAH.................SALAH..................LANZINI.....................WARD PROWSE...ARTER
AUSTIN.............SANDRO RAM........KING............................IHEANACHO..........AUSTIN...................AUSTIN....................ROONEY...........JESUS
ROONEY............JESUS................RODRIGUEZ....................GABBIADINI...........SANDRO RAM............HERNANDEZ..............MOUNIE............LACAZETTE
GAYLE..............IHEANACHO.........ABRAHAM......................AUSTIN................HERNANDEZ.............RODRIGUEZ................GAYLE.............BERAHINO

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

I dread to think what my last 7 posts look like if youre on fiso on a phone but I can assure you on a lap top it is a thing of beauty 8-) sorry the teams are a bit late, the I.T department of MADCHESTER UTD at Gold Trafford were running through some technical difficulties :? believe me heads will roll pending an internal investigation.

Thanks to all FIFTY SEVEN who entered :shock: I think the cheap as chips comp usually gets around 15-20 entrants so its dramatically exceeded expectations so thanks for that mammoth effort. doing the scoring will be fun :? :( :roll: :)

Having a quick glance at the teams, there are obviously a few players that seem to be very popular picks most notably ogbonna, RLC, Lossl, iheanacho, ince, ward prowse, janmaat to name but a few. of the more "elite" players (4.0 and above) jesus and salah seem to be by far the most popular picks. Ever the maverick Ronny is the only one who picked pogba and 5 or 6 went for Lacazette and mkhitaryan so good starts by them. 4 managed to squeeze in Lukaku and he and pogba are the most expensive of all picks at 6.0. unsurprisingly they are no kanes. early days but full credit to those 8 or 9 that picked huddersfields mounie and the 5 or 6 that picked hegazi which so far look the stand out picks. stephens also proved to be popular pick amongst you and as a possible VVD replacement could prove to be a very shrewd move by his owners.

Hard to judge who is favourite at the mo, jeff mcgow has an outstanding record in this having won it twice in the last 3 seasons, anyone with lukaku in must be a threat if he can hit 300+ points but its far too early to know for sure who will be crowned cheap as chips champion 2017/18. I managed to finish runner up last season so hoping for one better. not sure if the person who won last season is in it this time but will check. if my memory serves me rightly I think the winning score last season was around 900 so something around that score has to be a target

many thanks again to littlefeller who has contributed £25 for the runners up prize. £50 to the winner, plus of course all your scores will contribute to Ronnys accumulative elite game consisting of lee's pick n stick, blades 20/20, zimmermans grand national, backlashs straight out of the blocks etc etc

finally apologies if I didn't get round to confirming you all back that I received your entries, as I got snowed under a bit with entries. obviously in former DT seasons with unlimited free teams it was easy to set up a mini league, give you a password to it once you'd proved your elite entry and therefore have the scoring automatically done. as that's not the case this time round, I wont be doing weekly tables but I will try and do up to date tables when I can. a reminder that to be eligible for the £75, you have to had successfully entered the fiso elite league and your team has to be 25.0 or under. All the best :)
Last edited by MADCHESTER UTD on 14 Aug 2017, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Re: CHEAP AS CHIPS! (Elite league players only). £50 to winner, free to enter!

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

kid kongo wrote: 12 Aug 2017, 11:04 ....and mine! It was damn hard this year.
:? :shock: hi kid kongo, I don't seem to have your entry in my inbox unlike the others. not sure what has happened but it maybe that you've accidently sent the team to the other "Madchester" that was once on fiso (might still be). if so send me the team again with the time and date so I know its picked before arsenal vs Leicester kick off and i'll add you in :)

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

SORRY, MISSED OUT BACKLASH'S TEAM

LOSSL
OGBONNA
CHILWELL
FRANCIS
MARTINA
TADIC
ALLEN
RLC
LUKAKU
GAYLE
ABRAHAM

That's 57 in and hopefully 58 with kid kongo's

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

proffessionally done dan, is backlash helping you :?:
Is league table after week one on its way ? :D

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

My eyes hurt :shock:

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

:shock: :shock: :|

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Word on the street is MADCHESTER is in the middle of a massive Apple v Microsoft head hunting court battle.

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

I think there's method in his madchesterness. ;)

kid kongo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by kid kongo »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 23:09
:? :shock: hi kid kongo, I don't seem to have your entry in my inbox unlike the others. not sure what has happened but it maybe that you've accidently sent the team to the other "Madchester" that was once on fiso (might still be). if so send me the team again with the time and date so I know its picked before arsenal vs Leicester kick off and i'll add you in :)
Sounds a likely scenario madchester (utd).....I'll forward the pm I sent to the wrong 'mad' but where it says 'crap non-playing defender @ 1.5mill' ...well that should read Hegazi (WBA) 1.5mill......so if you can be a good sport and amend before posting to the rest of the guys that would be super! :wink:

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

KID KONGOIS IN AND THE 58TH ENTRANT! :) Team in August 10th 8-)

BEGOVIC
OGBONNA
MARTINA
JORGENSEN
STEPHENS
SALAH
WARD PROWSE
MCLEAN
JESUS
AUSTIN
SOLANKE

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

kid kongo wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 20:16
MADCHESTER UTD wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 23:09

Sounds a likely scenario madchester (utd).....I'll forward the pm I sent to the wrong 'mad' but where it says 'crap non-playing defender @ 1.5mill' ...well that should read Hegazi (WBA) 1.5mill......so if you can be a good sport and amend before posting to the rest of the guys that would be super! :wink:
:lol:

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Backlash wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 19:29 Word on the street is MADCHESTER is in the middle of a massive Apple v Microsoft head hunting court battle.
It's a nightmare Dan :roll: Got Bill gates outside my house trying to get me on board. He shouted through the letter box something about wanting me to mastermind Microsofts imminent take over of IBM. JPK is giving me advice via fax machine

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 22:16 HOTPOT...........HARPO10.............THEBIGLEWANDOWSKI.......EDMONDSON..........YORKSHIRE EXILE......BEERFUELLEDMAN........MALDINI.......LITTLEFELLER
BEGOVIC...........LOSSL.................FOSTER........................LOSSL..................HENNESSEY..............HENNESSEY...............FOSTER........FOSTER
This is tremendous :lol:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Beerfuelledman wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 22:06
MADCHESTER UTD wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 22:16 HOTPOT...........HARPO10.............THEBIGLEWANDOWSKI.......EDMONDSON..........YORKSHIRE EXILE......BEERFUELLEDMAN........MALDINI.......LITTLEFELLER
You're easily pleased :D

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Beerfuelledman wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 22:06
:lol: i think i might have to ban you beerfyelledman, you seem to have Lossl twice and hennessey. :-)

Looks slightly better on laptop :?

rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Post by rinky »

Could somebody please let me know when the English Translation is to be released... :D

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

How's this looking pal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

S_sutton87 wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 11:48 How's this looking pal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Horrific can't tell who's teams who, should get league table sometime in 2018 knowing Dan although it will have plenty of............:wink:

Can't fault him for effort mind you :)

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

My score so far:

Lössl G HUD £1.5 - 24
Nyom D WBA £2 - 20
Pieters D STK £2 - 19
Dunk D BHA £2 - 6
Holebas D WAT £2 - 6
Salah M LIV £4 - 33
Arter M BOU £1 - -2
Hendrick M BUR £1 - 0
Jesus S MCI £5 - 7
Rooney S EVE £3 - 24
Berahino S STK £1.5 - 2

Total: 139

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Just the 109 for me

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

jeffmcgow wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 18:29 My score so far:

Lössl G HUD £1.5 - 24
Nyom D WBA £2 - 20
Pieters D STK £2 - 19
Dunk D BHA £2 - 6
Holebas D WAT £2 - 6
Salah M LIV £4 - 33
Arter M BOU £1 - -2
Hendrick M BUR £1 - 0
Jesus S MCI £5 - 7
Rooney S EVE £3 - 24
Berahino S STK £1.5 - 2

Total: 139
I like it jeff 8-) from now on everyone has to add their own scores up :) Actually, i got a feeling im doing quite well in this so a table is imminent. Gives me something to do whilst england play ivbakustan or whoever we're playing :roll: will try n do before next DT fixtures

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

2 weeks to calculate an update :lol: on a serious note though your doing a grand job, the forum needs more like you.
Could you e mail the scores to someone that could then present them in some sort of readable fashion?

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

118 for me, I'll take that as I'm carrying 2 non point scoring players.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

95pts for me steady away

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

cant be bothered to tot mine up, but judging by the rest of my teams, probably about 10-15 :cry:

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Lossl 24
Hegazi 31
Prodl 14
Ogbonna 0
Stephens 11
Fer 24
Mata 6
Salah 33
Abraham 18
Rashford 16