To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO KING OF WEEKENDER! LATEST TABLE!

A Forum for discussion and comment on Sun Dream Team Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games
Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Re: FISO KING OF WEEKLY + WEEKLY H2H!

Post by Blademan »

i'm in Dan, one of best comps on here last year

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Sorry about the wait. if anyone's still interested the information for the league is as follows;

KING OF WEEKLY ONLY- I know the DT weekly mini leagues are head to head only but ive decided to scrap it as its the King of weekly we want and of course the side game that DT decided not to run.

£20 ENTRY- quite steep but for that you get hopefully 30 odd weeks of enjoyment. * (see bottom). of the £20 entry, £13 will go to the player who has accumulated the most points until the end of the season, £3.50 will go to the player that finishes 2nd in the league at the end and £3.50 will go to the player who has the highest individually score for a single game week so for example if in week 17, Gutshot has recorded 87 points with his 7 players and no other player manages to exceed 87 points throughout the season then Chris would win.

So if 10 people enter then £130 will go to the winner, £35 will go to 2nd place and £35 will go to the player who recorded the highest individual score. if 20 enter then £260 will go to the winner, £70 to runner up, £70 to highest score etc etc. if 2 or more tie for any of the 3 prizes then the prize will be equally split

I will post a league table every Monday using the "for" bit of the h2h league table which will have everyone's total score. its imperative that the amount of entries is even as otherwise a player sits out each week and the scoring will not be accurate. if there is an odd number then i'll enter another MADCHESTER team that will be ignored. this team will be called MADCHESTER VOID.

* now as we all know there is a possibility that the weeklies might not last the season due to failing numbers of entrants. I have therefore decided to let the prize money still stand if the weeklies last 6 weeks or more. if it only lasts 5 or less then i'll transfer the £20 back. but if its 6 weeks or more then I will payout the original prize money (which we will know once Saturday deadline is).

also unlike last season but true to how the KING OF WEEKLY would've worked in DT, every week counts!! if you miss a week, then that severely damages your chance of winning or finishing runner up. the best of score is good as it gives you the chance to win even if you are way behind in the league by march or whatever.

I'm going to PM the fiso members that showed an interest before but if anyone else wants to enter then post kin here and i'll PM you too.

Finally, sorry if my format/prize structure/scrapping H2H etc might not be exactly how you want it but as I'm pushed for time, ive had to be decisive for once :)

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Great stuff Dan, where do I pay. This was quality last season great banter :D

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blademan »

count me in Dan

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Count me in dan, sounds good, cheers.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Count me in

chrispyb
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chrispyb »

Will be in! Do we just enter one team into a Sun league each week? :)

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

chrispyb wrote:Will be in! Do we just enter one team into a Sun league each week? :)
Hi chrispyb, yeah once you've paid I will send you the pin for the league then I imagine every time you finalise your team each week, then the option will flash up on screen asking if you want to enter the team into our mini league. I'm assume that free teams can also be entered in our league too so if anyone wants to enter the fiso king of weekly but doesn't want to pay the £2 to make the team eligible for DT prizes then they can do so.

abdulno2
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Weekly dream team winner 1x

Post by abdulno2 »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:
chrispyb wrote:Will be in! Do we just enter one team into a Sun league each week? :)
Hi chrispyb, yeah once you've paid I will send you the pin for the league then I imagine every time you finalise your team each week, then the option will flash up on screen asking if you want to enter the team into our mini league. I'm assume that free teams can also be entered in our league too so if anyone wants to enter the fiso king of weekly but doesn't want to pay the £2 to make the team eligible for DT prizes then they can do so.

new to these streets, however I would love to join! Please do tell me how as I have never done this before, and although what you wrote before gives me an idea I was wondering if you could simplify it a little more for a noobie if possible :)

Also, in regards to the king of the weekly leagues by the sun, i though that was scrapped?

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Im in league mad.... Come on people, only place ur gonna get weekly seasonal game!! Dan, does everyone know who showed an interest in first post??

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Yeah I'll jump in.

Pm sent Mad

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

King of Weekender will now be a better thread title :D

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Backlash wrote:King of Weekender will now be a better thread title :D
Hope you have a strong back, someone's got to prop the table up :wink:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

gutshot wrote:
Hope you have a strong back, someone's got to prop the table up :wink:
You can be very nasty at times Chris.
It's a good job I like to lose.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Good idea dan! Just done it though not sure I can change league name on DT site. I'll pm
Last edited by MADCHESTER UTD on 12 Oct 2016, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

leethomas wrote:Im in league mad.... Come on people, only place ur gonna get weekly seasonal game!! Dan, does everyone know who showed an interest in first post??
Nice one lee, think that's 5 entered now! yeah I've pm'd people who have stated an interest.

I'll also sponsor a further £30 to the prize pot to boost the fund and try and make it more desirable to enter.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Re: FISO KING OF WEEKENDER! 3 DAYS TO ENTER!

Post by robot »

Ill be in will sort on friday.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

abdulno2 wrote:
MADCHESTER UTD wrote:

new to these streets, however I would love to join! Please do tell me how as I have never done this before, and although what you wrote before gives me an idea I was wondering if you could simplify it a little more for a noobie if possible :)

Also, in regards to the king of the weekly leagues by the sun, i though that was scrapped?
Hi abdulno basically it's the king of weekly game the sun were going to run but pulled out of. This king of weekender league will require you to enter a team into DT weekender and once you've done that before Saturday then it gives you the option to join a league. I'll pm you in a bit the payment details and once you've paid I'll pm you the PIN number to enter the league if you still want to enter. Will be good to have you on board as it was great last season! DT have annoyingly made all leagues for DT weekender to be h2h only but ignore that as I'll post the league table for king of weekender every Monday. Cheers for your interest :)

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

robot wrote:Ill be in will sort on friday.
Nice one robot :)

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

How many in dan??

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blademan »

leethomas wrote:How many in dan??
10 so far Lee, decent prize but could do with a few more in

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Must be 11,as lee either isn't in or to lazy to look :wink:

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

robot wrote:Must be 11,as lee either isn't in or to lazy to look :wink:
Think im in..... Better check !!

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

Yeah im in..

Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan, dan, dan....... You gave anymore league pins out??

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

So far there is 11 in the mini league so we have broke the £250 prize money barrier (which Is I think more than last season as even though there are less players it's double the fee). I'm still hoping the likes of ronny10, Walt, cbn, blockhead, lfc71, abdulno2, pulp fiction, Zimmerman, red rum, wnp, Nigel Dodds, mesmerised, mr tom ripley etc have a last minute change of joe hart

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:So far there is 11 in the mini league so we have broke the £250 prize money barrier (which Is I think more than last season as even though there are less players it's double the fee). I'm still hoping the likes of ronny10, Walt, cbn, blockhead, lfc71, abdulno2, pulp fiction, Zimmerman, red rum, wnp, Nigel Dodds, mesmerised, mr tom ripley etc have a last minute change of joe hart
All these quality sundreamteamers yet won't part with £20......probably scared :wink:,....no serious, c'mon jump in lads it's a laugh and more the merrier, hopefully 1 or 2 more

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

ex-pro-gaffer wrote:
MADCHESTER UTD wrote:So far there is 11 in the mini league so we have broke the £250 prize money barrier (which Is I think more than last season as even though there are less players it's double the fee). I'm still hoping the likes of ronny10, Walt, cbn, blockhead, lfc71, abdulno2, pulp fiction, Zimmerman, red rum, wnp, Nigel Dodds, mesmerised, mr tom ripley etc have a last minute change of joe hart
All these quality sundreamteamers yet won't part with £20......probably scared :wink:,....no serious, c'mon jump in lads it's a laugh and more the merrier, hopefully 1 or 2 more
Ha to be fair (and I've missed out loads of top dt players) I can understand why they might get not want to play; scrapped king of weekly, £20 a week if you enter the full quota, doubts whether it will even last more than 3 weeks, only having 7 players to pick with unlimited budget, my confusing long posts etc etc. Any extra we get before 10ish tonight is a bonus (working sat morning so won't be able to dish out pins tomorrow). I'm happy with the prize pot and more importantly the quality of player in it. Even with a dozen or so, it's gonna be a sod to win

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Blame dreamteam, I didn't want to pay £10 a week now it's £20. You won't be able to compete spending less without getting very lucky so in theory it won't cost £20 it will cost closer to £80 after all the single entries. Yes u can enter a free team but I would hate that free team to be an unentered winner.

£5 for monthly also which again I won't play bar my free team.

I would rather play the weekly once a month or something for the full quota of teams than enter 1 each week.

Shame really as this was a great competition last season.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FISO KING OF WEEKENDER! TONIGHT TO ENTER! GOT FRIGGIN WORK TOMORROW!

Post by leethomas »

Ronny, just get in mate... Its fun for a season that you want to be in and you dont have to pay sun anything, just enter a freeby into it, your saying you would hate it to win but its only like doing super 6 for free and if you would of put £ 2 on the 6 correct scores and they come up it would of probably of won 2 million quid !! Plus playing for seasonal, play it safe each week to get steady points and the team would have no chance or very slim chance of winning a single weekly anyway. I will miss you mate :(

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

ronny10 wrote:Blame dreamteam, I didn't want to pay £10 a week now it's £20. You won't be able to compete spending less without getting very lucky so in theory it won't cost £20 it will cost closer to £80 after all the single entries. Yes u can enter a free team but I would hate that free team to be an unentered winner.

£5 for monthly also which again I won't play bar my free team.

I would rather play the weekly once a month or something for the full quota of teams than enter 1 each week.

Shame really as this was a great competition last season.
All valid points and I agree the cost has spiralled out of control if you do the full monthly and weekly quota (£130 a month :roll: ) . That said this king of weekender league only requires £2 a week for an eligible team. So even if as you say the chances of anything coming from mars, was a million to one...........,but still they come (sorry had a beer and reminiscing about a Alan partridge episode). No even if as you say the chances of winning the main prize each week with a single £2 entry is remote, the odds of you winning the fiso weekender league are the same with all other fiso king of weekender players who also have only one team max to enter in it, so you can still have the enjoyment of last season for £2 a week (and £20 sterling, or 23 euros, or 100 guilders

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”