To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

ISO SDT - Season 2

A Forum for discussion and comment on Sun Dream Team Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games
ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fiso Champions League Winner 11-12, Fiso Champions League Runner Up 14-15, Fiso Elite League Winner 14-15, Copa de Tinta JT Winner 2014, Sun DT ISO Winner 15-16.

Re: ISO SDT - Season 2

Post by ISSACA »

leethomas wrote:Maybe a city defender isacca for Bertrand to start off with?? Extra games plus decent start?? 5 clean sheets first 5 games last season so they're bound to do it again :P
Care to name or suggest a City defender Lee for the ISO team?

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

ISSACA wrote:
leethomas wrote:Maybe a city defender isacca for Bertrand to start off with?? Extra games plus decent start?? 5 clean sheets first 5 games last season so they're bound to do it again :P
At this point in time would have to say otamendi, looks the only cert in my eyes atm. But a very big but as I think the best bet would be their new centre back ( when they sign one) whoever it may be!!!

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

leethomas wrote:
ISSACA wrote:
At this point in time would have to say otamendi, looks the only cert in my eyes atm. But a very big but as I think the best bet would be their new centre back ( when they sign one) whoever it may be!!!
Yeah, would makes things easier if they just hurry up and sign stones.

the-postman
fiso banshee
FS Record: fiso road to rio champ--sdt weekly winner 2015-jm elite league 3rd 14/15--sdt monthly r up 2016-
too many bbm wins to remember :-)

Post by the-postman »

mignolet should start the season because karius is in the german Olympic team :idea:

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

the-postman wrote:mignolet should start the season because karius is in the german Olympic team :idea:
Nope, karius pulled out at klopp request.

Tunisian Dice
Wideboy

Post by Tunisian Dice »

Yeah I'll give this a go

Nice to be able to enter a competition that doesn't discriminate against a low post count **cough cough** John Morrison league **cough cough** :D

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

Tunisian Dice wrote:Yeah I'll give this a go

Nice to be able to enter a competition that doesn't discriminate against a low post count **cough cough** John Morrison league **cough cough** :D
Now, now, TD, let's drop it, please. Many things I can joke about, but the start of the 2014-15 was a terrible experience for me (I nearly threw in the towel), and I don't want to rehash the old arguments for and against a minimum post count.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

jeffmcgow wrote:
Tunisian Dice wrote:Yeah I'll give this a go

Now, now, TD, let's drop it, please. Many things I can joke about, but the start of the 2014-15 was a terrible experience for me (I nearly threw in the towel), and I don't want to rehash the old arguments for and against a minimum post count.
It's a prestigious comp TD the post count isn't just Jeff being a jobsworth it's a competition that had been run for years and certain rules have been passed down and have to be implemented.
You'll meet the criteria next year and can challenge me as the current Champion. :D

Tunisian Dice
Wideboy

Post by Tunisian Dice »

Look forward to it, Backlash, also look forward to taking on and beating you in the head to head and big money league :D

Jeff, keep up the good work, was pulling your leg :wink:

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Any more thoughts from anyone on ISSACA's initial team?

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gutshot »

Ashers wrote:Any more thoughts from anyone on ISSACA's initial team?
Karius will be in goal for Liverpool. Shaw has to be in.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Have to agree with Shaw, will also free up some funds.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

Look forward to entering this again. I'm not too fussed about starting XI as we all have the same team anyway :) plus I'm using a free team for this so would be a bigger if team ended up brilliant yet unable to win prizes so I suggest ;

......................Romero.................
Gibbs.........Jones.....McNair ...skytel( yes I know he's moved)......

Schweinsteiger.....mikel........Adam...
...ballotelli........remy.........crouch

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fiso Champions League Winner 11-12, Fiso Champions League Runner Up 14-15, Fiso Elite League Winner 14-15, Copa de Tinta JT Winner 2014, Sun DT ISO Winner 15-16.

Post by ISSACA »

gutshot wrote:
Looks like Karius will miss the start of the season due to injury...stick with Mignolet or an other....stick or twist with mignolet????

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ISSACA »

Backlash wrote:I think Shaw at £2.5 mil should be good value for money.
There has got to be better than Rodriguez I would think?

Decent looking team though.
Shaw is now on the shorlist to possibly bring in....but who would suggest misses the final X1from the orginal selected back 4???

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

I'd loose Bertrand it'll save 1m-every little helps.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Yeah United will be tighter at the back so should get more clean sheets with Shaw

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

ISSACA wrote:
gutshot wrote:
Looks like Karius will miss the start of the season due to injury...stick with Mignolet or an other....stick or twist with mignolet????
Reports are it could be up to 10 weeks.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:Look forward to entering this again. I'm not too fussed about starting XI as we all have the same team anyway :) plus I'm using a free team for this so would be a bigger if team ended up brilliant yet unable to win prizes so I suggest ;
the new limit on teams means I wont be entering for this reason, my 10 teams are all chosen based on a strategy and no room for this.

the idea of entering a free team and not entering into the main league scares the life out of me however unlikely it may be to challenge

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Bumping this:

Please add your team to this mini league:

Mini League Details:

ISO SDT
AJA7DK74

ISSACA - Any update / amendments to the team?

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

So are we using the original team?

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

S_sutton87 wrote:So are we using the original team?

ISSACA has the final say on what the team is.

Still has over a week to finalise.

mmikkeelee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mini league winner 2014\2015

Post by mmikkeelee »

What's the team upto now then ?

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Word on the street is Wanyama will be in, ISSACA knows a good player.

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ISSACA »

Backlash wrote:Word on the street is Wanyama will be in, ISSACA knows a good player.
Word on the street is he will miss the cut...but you will bring him in at the 1st opportunity and we will all say great pick backlash :!:

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ISSACA »

I think someone needs to suggest a few bargin forward players for consideration, who is this seasons 1.5m...this seasons kane vardy or marhrez????. No suggestion's mean we all start the season with Rodriguez!

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leethomas »

ISSACA wrote:I think someone needs to suggest a few bargin forward players for consideration, who is this seasons 1.5m...this seasons kane vardy or marhrez????. No suggestion's mean we all start the season with Rodriguez!
Fellaini :shock:
Negredo :?

mmikkeelee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mini league winner 2014\2015

Post by mmikkeelee »

There's absolutely nothing appealing at 1.5 - 2.0

Jordan Rhodes? ( Says with a sigh)

Charlie Austin at 3m ?

Decent pre season
Possible europa league starts

ISSACA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ISSACA »

The ISO Team V2.0

After a little tinker and listening to some of the requests the team is slightly changed from the original. The idea is not to have the greatest team in the world but a team that will possibly need you to use your transfers but gives you a solid base to start the season with. I have left in Rodriguez as he may be all our Thursday nights delight or I may be trolling you, but we all know cheapies that may be of any value this season seem to be slim pickings so suggest a viable alternate pick.... :|

Back 5

Mignolet 3.5m
Monreal 4.5m
Alberto M 4.0m
Bailly 3.5m
Shaw 2.5m :arrow: from original pick Bertrand

Back 5 value 18m

Middle 3

De Bruyne 7.0 m
Mkhitaryan 5.0m
Mane 4.5m :arrow: from original pick Coutinho

Front 3

Aguero - 8.0m
Negredo - 3.0m from original pick Nolitio
Rodriguez - 2.0M******** :arrow: we can keep him and let him flourish as he is this seasons Vardy or just a Mr ''Thursday Night'' so shout loud loud loud if you want another player in this position unless of course you have the prefect player up your sleeve for the 1st rd of transfers and are keeping him to yourselves!!!

Front 6 Value 29.50m

The team has 2.5m in the bank.... :!: :!: :!:

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

Nice team, I like apart from Negredo but I can sort that out with the transfers.

Good to have spare money so people can make changes.

Thanks ISSACA

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”