To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF/FPL Combo League 2020-21 - Now in its 12th Year!

A forum for Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) Links, Super Leagues and Side Games.
Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

TFF/FPL Combo League 2020-21 - Now in its 12th Year!

Post by Hogmeister »

Hi all

It's that time of year again and with TFF and FPL up and running it is time to launch this year's TFF/FPL Combo League, which (I've checked) is now in its 12th year :shock: :D

This is a side league that has always been one of my favourites, testing as it does who has the best overall skill in both FPL and TFF. For the last few years the league has been run by Mystery. I've PM-ed him and he's unable to run it this year, and so I've picked up the reins.

Link to last year's thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=128169

So here we go - rules remain unchanged, and are quite simple, as below.

Please have a read and then post below if you would like to play.

I have set up the leagues and will send out the Codes to everyone who posts below. Please do not forward codes to each other or other players.

For my spreadsheets to work I need to know your team names in each league so once you join PLEASE POST YOUR TEAM NAMES ON THIS THREAD.

Due to the T&Cs on the TFF site this is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland (unless you can find a way around it).

Rules
(1) You will enter a team into both competitions and then join the respective leagues set up by me. I will need a post on this thread from each member that contains their team names.
(2) The game rules and scoring set up by TFF and FPL will apply to your respective teams throughout the season.

Entry Deadline:
The FPL game week 1 deadline of 11:00 am (UK time) on Saturday 12th September.
Any entries after this deadline will not be entered into the competition and removed from the league.

League Codes:
League codes will be sent to everyone interested once they are set up.

TFF League:
This will be a closed league so that it represents the typical way TFF is played. ie. You will not be able to see other players' teams like you can in FPL.

Gameplay:
Each week your teams' scores will be combined into a Superleague that I will post on FISO weekly as far as I am able. Your TFF score will be factored up by 20% to level the two different scoring systems. The combined league will be posted after the final match is played and scores updated by TFF and FPL in each week.

Cash League:
In some previous seasons, an optional cash league has been run within this game by the players. See the thread below to see if that goes ahead again this year.

Cheers and good luck for the coming season.

This post will be duplicated in the FPL and TFF ML forums
Last edited by Hogmeister on 09 Sep 2020, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Re: TFF/FPL Combo League 2020-21

Post by Hogmeister »

I will keep an eye on this thread, but having made this identical post in three different forums, it'll make life easier if league entries can be made via the "main" thread here...
viewtopic.php?f=130&t=132655

Thanks.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Re: TFF/FPL Combo League 2020-21 - Now in its 12th Year!

Post by Hogmeister »

Bump.

20 entries in so far, but the more the merrier....

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Re: TFF/FPL Combo League 2020-21 - Now in its 12th Year!

Post by hayesag »

The cats out the bag :D :roll: :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Links, Super Leagues and Side Games”