To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

£100 league. Winner takes all.

A forum for Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) Links, Super Leagues and Side Games.
Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

£100 league. Winner takes all.

Post by Robert Wadlow »

Hi all.
Running my centurions league again.
Christ knows how many years this has now been running.

It’s quite simple,
£100 to enter with winner taking the lot.

Understand times are hard for some people at the mo, but with shite TFF prizes here’s ya chance for a quality prize!

devilsweep won last seasons after a good battle with henke7 and striker.

If interested drop me a message and I’ll give you the details.
Thought maybe this year all players give me mobile and we can have a what’s app group.

This isn’t an official fiso league.
But I’m sure you’ll find plenty to vouch for me 8-)

Stay safe!

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: £100 league. Winner takes all.

Post by Vid »

Usual stuff, happy to have the league posted as there have never been any problems, but it's still necessary

If you decide to join a mini-league/ side game/ competition promoted on FISO then you do so at your own risk. Whilst FISO has taken steps to put a Moderator as Chairman of "Official/Main" FISO Leagues, we may not be able to help you should he/she decide not to distribute the prize he/she has won. A mini-league/ side game/ competition set up using the FISO forums is not the responsibility of FISO Ltd or its Director.

If you want to join a non-official mini-league then you should try and put in place some form of written agreement between the participants and the chairman (using real life names) with regard to the distribution of any prize won. This could be based upon a standard syndicate type agreements - showing the membership and how winnings are paid out. These should be signed but at least do an exchange of private messages.

If you do not receive the share of winnings you were expecting then do not blame FISO Ltd. You were warned.

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

Vid wrote: 03 Sep 2020, 18:34 Usual stuff, happy to have the league posted as there have never been any problems, but it's still necessary

If you decide to join a mini-league/ side game/ competition promoted on FISO then you do so at your own risk. Whilst FISO has taken steps to put a Moderator as Chairman of "Official/Main" FISO Leagues, we may not be able to help you should he/she decide not to distribute the prize he/she has won. A mini-league/ side game/ competition set up using the FISO forums is not the responsibility of FISO Ltd or its Director.

If you want to join a non-official mini-league then you should try and put in place some form of written agreement between the participants and the chairman (using real life names) with regard to the distribution of any prize won. This could be based upon a standard syndicate type agreements - showing the membership and how winnings are paid out. These should be signed but at least do an exchange of private messages.

If you do not receive the share of winnings you were expecting then do not blame FISO Ltd. You were warned.

Thank you.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Bank details for transfer please.

P.S. Found the details in a PM from you from 4 years ago giving the details so made the payment. Payment went through so it seems that you haven't changed your account in the intervening period.

What is the cut off for entering the league?

Cheers Striker

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

Money received mate.

Am pm’ing the league details now.

Team needs to be before first game starts.

That’s £500 and will be £600 when devilsweep joins in next couple of days.

Just a handful to beat for a tidy prize

Cheers striker
Glyn.

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

£600 in.

weeman
Yorkshire Exile
Timmsy
Henke7
Striker
The Bear

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

weeman
Yorkshire Exile
Timmsy
Henke7
Striker
The Bear
Devilsweep

£700!!!!

RCN
Treebeard
FS Record: Better than average

Post by RCN »

I have pm'd you

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

weeman
Yorkshire Exile
Timmsy
Henke7
Striker
The Bear
Devilsweep
RCN

£800!!!

Still time if anyone else fancies a decent pot!!

Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

Post by Robert Wadlow »

Just a note to say that I am playing golf early tomorrow so cut off for this is 23.59 tonight.(Friday 11th Sept 2020)
I’ll be up late so can check if any want in.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Links, Super Leagues and Side Games”