To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF The unproven/Carlos Kickaball

A forum for Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) Links, Super Leagues and Side Games.
robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Re: TFF The unproven/Carlos Kickaball

Post by robot »

Thoughts on this year, last year struggled a little and only ended with 4 functioning teams,may run better with a list of who can be picked to try and avoid errors,but means work for me updating the list! (Unless someone else wants to do it)
This year potentially more players avaliable will run if the interest is there thoughts.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Re: RE: Re: TFF The unproven/Carlos Kickaball

Post by Mystery »

robot wrote:Thoughts on this year, last year struggled a little and only ended with 4 functioning teams,may run better with a list of who can be picked to try and avoid errors,but means work for me updating the list! (Unless someone else wants to do it)
This year potentially more players avaliable will run if the interest is there thoughts.
I'm not yet 100% sure but I think I can do a list based on last year's stats pulled from the TFF website. I'd be in again.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Re: RE: Re: TFF The unproven/Carlos Kickaball

Post by robot »

Mystery wrote:
robot wrote:Thoughts on this year, last year struggled a little and only ended with 4 functioning teams,may run better with a list of who can be picked to try and avoid errors,but means work for me updating the list! (Unless someone else wants to do it)
I'm not yet 100% sure but I think I can do a list based on last year's stats pulled from the TFF website. I'd be in again.
My worry isnt so much getting the initial list more the ongoing monitoring/players being added especially during the windows.
I think it will only work if say post 1 of the thread holds a constant updated list of players that can be used to avoid any doubt.
I'd like it to go again if we can come up with a workable solution.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TFF The unproven/Carlos Kickaball

Post by Mystery »

robot wrote:
Mystery wrote:
My worry isnt so much getting the initial list more the ongoing monitoring/players being added especially during the windows.
I think it will only work if say post 1 of the thread holds a constant updated list of players that can be used to avoid any doubt.
I'd like it to go again if we can come up with a workable solution.
If I can get the stats off the website then I should be able to cross-reference it to the team lists as I do for the Tiny League (sort of)

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

Anyone for this or one for the bin/future ressurection.

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Hi robot - could you remove me from the league please? My team name is 'Escape from Alcaraz.'

Joined a paid league and didn't realise there was only 3 leagues limit!

Thanks!

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

TheBigLewandowski wrote:Hi robot - could you remove me from the league please? My team name is 'Escape from Alcaraz.'

Thanks!
I haven't created one yet :? Which league are you talking about?

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

robot wrote:
TheBigLewandowski wrote:Hi robot - could you remove me from the league please? My team name is 'Escape from Alcaraz.'

Thanks!
Apologies - a newbie to TFF also

I'm trying to figure how I can remove myself from any of the free leagues I have joined such as

FISO 500, FISO Forum, Fisco 500 multiple entry

robot
Dumbledore

Post by robot »

TheBigLewandowski wrote:
robot wrote:

Thanks!

I'm trying to figure how I can remove myself from any of the free leagues I have joined such as

I can do the fiso 500( you just posted in a different side comp thread rather than that one)
Fiso forum you need to post in that thread or pm mystery.

Or spend some money and get some more teams and enter them all?

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man

robot wrote:
TheBigLewandowski wrote:
robot wrote:

Thanks!

I can do the fiso 500( you just posted in a different side comp thread rather than that one)
Fiso forum you need to post in that thread or pm mystery.

Or spend some money and get some more teams and enter them all?
Thanks for explaining.

Can you go ahead and remove me from the Fiso 500 ?

Thanks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Links, Super Leagues and Side Games”