To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

David Murphy?

A forum for discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Games for the Football League (the Championship, League 1 & League 2)
Red & Blue Braces

David Murphy?

Post by Newbie »

What do people think on this one?

I've got Murphy and need to get shot of him, however, do I do it today when there is so many different equations to teams taking part in the play offs and the likely other straight promotion.

OR do I wait until it's decided? Every point counts now but I'd hate to put in a player that either drops out of the playoffs or get's automatic promotion.

dstorey
Treebeard
Location: I swear you'll never see anything like it ever again

Re: David Murphy?

Post by dstorey »

Tough call this I think, Craig, depends on who you fancy bringing in. I'd only be tempted to make the switch today if it's to a Burnley player who must have a good chance of a clean sheet against Bristol City. If it's a Brum, Sheff U or Reading player then a clean sheet today increases the likelihood of automatic promotion for their team, and Cardiff are a risky proposition at the back right now, as I know to my cost.

Sitting on your hands and doing nothing until you see how things work out might be the best call of all. You'll need all your transfers if Sheff U go up and Preston sneak into the play-offs.

Good luck today.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Football League (Championship & Leagues 1 & 2)”