To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2,124th overall with 28 transfers remaining

A forum for discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Games for the Football League (the Championship, League 1 & League 2)
Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Re: 2,124th overall with 28 transfers remaining

Post by Bramernic »

Razorback wrote:Decent night for this team, four clean sheets plus a goal should be enough to get this team into the top 2,000 following the next update...
Looking like you might be in 1676th place. Don't quote me though. :lol: :wink:

Razorback
FISO Knight
FS Record: 8th overall TFF 06/07, TFF25s & FISO Super League Champion 06/07, FISO Euro 2008 Predictions League Champion, 2nd overall Sky FF 08/09, 263rd overall FPL 08/09, Block Party Super League Champion 10/11 & 44th overall TFF 11/12

Post by Razorback »

Bramernic wrote:
Razorback wrote:Decent night for this team, four clean sheets plus a goal should be enough to get this team into the top 2,000 following the next update...
Looking like you might be in 1676th place. Don't quote me though. :lol: :wink:
Thought I'd wait until tomorrow evening before confirming this team's new league position (although it does seem to have enjoyed a decent rise up the table :wink: )...

dstorey
Treebeard
Location: I swear you'll never see anything like it ever again

Post by dstorey »

I'm static in 3rd. Obviously can't complain, but it's no good for my nerves how close it all is. Won't be able to watch the play-offs at all.

I see the Telegraph have given the assist for Cardiff's equaliser to Mark Kennedy. The BBC gave it to Roger Johnson, as does the match report on Cardiff's website. I've seen the pictures on SSN and it looks like Johnson though I can't properly make out the number. Which makes me wonder where the Telegraph get their information from because mistaken identity for assists seem to happen quite a lot in this game.

It's no big deal because I doubt there is a single person in the top 10 without Johnson but it would be good if they could get it right.

dstorey
Treebeard
Location: I swear you'll never see anything like it ever again

Post by dstorey »

Johnson has now been awarded the assist. All the leaders have him, but there were a couple in the top 10 without him, so was worth the email

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Football League (Championship & Leagues 1 & 2)”