To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF Championship chit chat 12th and 13th August

A forum for discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Games for the Football League (the Championship, League 1 & League 2)
morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

TFF Championship chit chat 12th and 13th August

Post by morganb »

Not much chit chat this week as am on holiday so using mobile to post this. Basically, these are the weekend fixtures - no early match on Saturday and only the one on Sunday. Next fixtures are mid-week. Sorry, I've not paid much attention to the Championship so not even sure who the form teams and players are!

SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST

Barnsley 15:00 Ipswich

Birmingham 15:00 Bristol City

Brentford 15:00 Nottm Forest

Cardiff 15:00 Aston Villa

Derby 15:00 Wolves

Hull 15:00 Burton

Leeds 15:00 Preston

Millwall 15:00 Bolton

Reading 15:00 Fulham

Sheff Wed 15:00 QPR

Middlesbrough 17:30 Sheff Utd

SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST

Norwich 13:30 Sunderland

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Re: TFF Championship chit chat 12th and 13th August

Post by OIEIAO »

Brought in Kalvin Phillips (Leeds, MF, 3.8) this week after I realised Pritchard is injured.
They don't appear to be very good at flagging players compared with FPL I notice...

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Not much chit chat at all!

Big hats off to Terry Holland though (whoever he is). Won the week 1 MOTW by a mile and is currently winning week 2 with the same team!

I'm =4th (=3rd if you only count eligible ticket holders) and close to 2nd but we are all way behind our pace setter.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

yeah couple of quick £100s and perhaps the monthly, ill be using under performing teams later on for weeklies/monthlies rather than this early on.

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

Merlins_Apprentice wrote: 12 Aug 2017, 23:58 yeah couple of quick £100s and perhaps the monthly, ill be using under performing teams later on for weeklies/monthlies rather than this early on.
Terry holland is a seasoned weekly/monthly player, not too many other names i recognise so those willing to give it a go should have a good chance.

Merlin can you still do the breakdown of entrants calculation that you used to or is it not possible since they changed the website.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

robot wrote: 13 Aug 2017, 09:37
Merlins_Apprentice wrote: 12 Aug 2017, 23:58 yeah couple of quick £100s and perhaps the monthly, ill be using under performing teams later on for weeklies/monthlies rather than this early on.
Terry holland is a seasoned weekly/monthly player, not too many other names i recognise so those willing to give it a go should have a good chance.

Merlin can you still do the breakdown of entrants calculation that you used to or is it not possible since they changed the website.
Unfortunately not, I can get stats for any team that is in a superleague or a public league, but the overall table ones now seem locked off.
I suspect many players wont have their teams in a superleague/public league though

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Nosebleed time.

2nd overall. Not bad as I know virtually nothing about Championship football.

wiseowl65
FISOhead

Post by wiseowl65 »

murf wrote: 13 Aug 2017, 21:19 Nosebleed time.

2nd overall. Not bad as I know virtually nothing about Championship football.
Well done Murf on your good start, i bet your Championship knowledge is growing by the day. I will give you a snipit of my knowledge don't pick any of our players if you want to do well :wink:

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Lovely start to the new season,

Just bagged the weekly prize, :D

Went into yesterdays game , i could either play for a 0-0,, or scoring game , went with , scoring match
Its good to have some other football to focus on ,Other than just the premier league, knowledge base of championship as a whole, limited but a quick learner i am :wink:

Keep up the good work all .. good luck to all

The Lady

The Lady

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Well played juniors. Always nice to get some Tele money (been a few years since I got any).

I think my team has been top 15 in both weeks which isn't bad as I transferred in a block defence (Bristol City) which promptly conceded in both weeks' games. What with that and starting with a bloke with a broken leg I should really be last. I have had some luck and good picks elsewhere though. Plus Sheff Wed avoidance!

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Thank you Murf,

I entered some teams , first week, saw coverage was low,, so punted and entered more , thinking was only one week gone, seen some shrewd players entered this from my daily mirror YTM days.before the fooked it up.

Anyway, the winning weekly team sits 132 nd overall, even missing week one.

Good luck all

The Lady

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Football League (Championship & Leagues 1 & 2)”