To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

missing points

A forum for discussion on the Guardian Fantasy Football game
Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man
Location: But Gerrard effed it up,again!! Gerrard effed it up, again!!!

missing points

Post by Giggs11 »

The points in the villa v arsenal game played on boxing day are displayed incorrectly on my p.c . The appearance and clean sheet points are missing. :?

Anyone else have these showing correctly :?:

Not So Special One
Treebeard

Re: missing points

Post by Not So Special One »

You're right. I have Barry in my XI and 1H, 2H, and 2C show as zero where they should be 1.

I've sent an e-mail to their Help Desk have been awarded Helpdesk Ticket #24729. You can too if you like:

http://fantasyfootball.guardian.co.uk/C ... elpdesk.do

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

Yeah thanks, did that this mornin
I had 3 players in that game who are missin points :roll:

Not So Special One
Treebeard

Post by Not So Special One »

Got this answer from GFF:
Points for the Aston Villa v Arsenal game on 26/12/08 have now been corrected. Apologies for the inconvenience. Regards, GFF HQ
In the Latest Points week 19 archive, I see that Barry's points have been corrected. My totals don't match GFF's, but maybe they will after all of this week's games are added in.

A new problem: I substituted Carson for Given this week, but GFF's Latest Points still show Given as my keeper, which costs me 3 points. What's going on there?

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

My points total matches the total given me by GFF after i received the same reply as yourself regarding the Villa/ARSE game.

Hopefully all the problems were caused by the christmas holidays and no-one being arsed (or sober enough) to do the scoring correctly. Makes you wonder what else they might have ballsed up though.

Concerning the new problem, who knows? My best guess is that you saved your team on sunday morning like myself but the deadline for sundays games was still midday on the saturday :evil:

I had Laursen and G Cahill in my team and was unable to sub them for the weekend matches on sunday morning, therefore i have plumetted over 100 places after breaking into the top 100 for the first time on boxing day :evil: :evil:

All the best for `09 NSSO

Hamlet
Treebeard

Post by Hamlet »

giggs10times wrote:My points total matches the total given me by GFF after i received the same reply as yourself regarding the Villa/ARSE game.

Hopefully all the problems were caused by the christmas holidays and no-one being arsed (or sober enough) to do the scoring correctly. Makes you wonder what else they might have ballsed up though.

Concerning the new problem, who knows? My best guess is that you saved your team on sunday morning like myself but the deadline for sundays games was still midday on the saturday :evil:

I had Laursen and G Cahill in my team and was unable to sub them for the weekend matches on sunday morning, therefore i have plumetted over 100 places after breaking into the top 100 for the first time on boxing day :evil: :evil:

All the best for `09 NSSO
I'm not sure I've understood exactly what you're saying, but surely the deadline for every week is always midday on Saturday?

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

Yes you're right, but I thought it was 1 hour before the first fixture kicked off in each game week.
After I tried to save my team on the sunday morning, I read the rules and found out that the deadline is indeed midday on the saturday.
A lesson learned the hard way, :oops:
still, it is my first time entering anything like this

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Guardian Fantasy Football (Ceased)”