To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone doing a team in this??

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the Scottish Premier League fantasy football game run by The Sun newspaper
Hairybear
Grumpy Old Man

Anyone doing a team in this??

Post by Hairybear »

With £30k to the winner and nowhere near as many people playing compared to the Telegraph i'm def having a few stabs at this.

Not sure how many Hearts fans are out there, but i'm wondering if they think Glen will start this year?? began to break through the ranks last year and as a forward (i think) placed at 0.5m in the midfield bracket, he could be a steal.

Provisionally picked a team of

Smith

Wilson
Whittaker
McCann
Hamell

Robson
Bryson
Glen

McDonald
Fletcher
Hunt

Two question marks there. Will Whittaker and Glen start :?

robbielee
Dumbledore
FS Record: GQ Best Dressed Man 2008, Smash Hits Most Fanciable Male

Re: Anyone doing a team in this??

Post by robbielee »

Hairybear wrote:Two question marks there. Will Whittaker and Glen start :?
Difficult to say.

Nice team though. :)

Adidasandahalf
Dumbledore

Post by Adidasandahalf »

Hairybear wrote:With £30k to the winner and nowhere near as many people playing compared to the Telegraph i'm def having a few stabs at this.

Not sure how many Hearts fans are out there, but i'm wondering if they think Glen will start this year?? began to break through the ranks last year and as a forward (i think) placed at 0.5m in the midfield bracket, he could be a steal.

Provisionally picked a team of

Smith

Wilson
Whittaker
McCann
Hamell

Robson
Bryson
Glen

McDonald
Fletcher
Hunt

Two question marks there. Will Whittaker and Glen start :?

Where's Stewart Petrie????

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Does Glen's red card on May 13th carry over?Had earmarked Whittaker myself but I'm not a Scottish football expert although have played this before.

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Post by pa102aw »

Whittaker had a fantastic finish to the season and I can't see Walter Smith leaving him out now that Ferguson and Smith are injured again. If he plays as a defensive mid fielder he could grab plenty of goals with his hammer. I also think that Simon Hughes of Motherwell is a must have this season, remember that The Well are involved in Europe this year. :D

Hairybear
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Hairybear »

pa102aw wrote:Whittaker had a fantastic finish to the season and I can't see Walter Smith leaving him out now that Ferguson and Smith are injured again. If he plays as a defensive mid fielder he could grab plenty of goals with his hammer. I also think that Simon Hughes of Motherwell is a must have this season, remember that The Well are involved in Europe this year. :D
Is that Steven Hughes' brother? :lol:

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Post by pa102aw »

Hairybear wrote:
pa102aw wrote:Whittaker had a fantastic finish to the season and I can't see Walter Smith leaving him out now that Ferguson and Smith are injured again. If he plays as a defensive mid fielder he could grab plenty of goals with his hammer. I also think that Simon Hughes of Motherwell is a must have this season, remember that The Well are involved in Europe this year. :D
Is that Steven Hughes' brother? :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think that it is his Mother who calls him Simon. :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun SPL Dream Team”