To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF/FPL Combo League 2015/16

A forum for discussion on the Combined FPL/TFF Side Competition run by DixieDean
Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

TFF/FPL Combo League 2015/16

Post by Surprised »

Hard to believe Premier League kicks off so soon but I will be running this again.
Full details to follow shortly.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Re: TFF/FPL Combo League 2015/16

Post by Surprised »

Hi all

It's that time of year again and with TFF up and running and the imminent launch of FPL I thought I'd start up this thread for people to show interest in playing this season. ( I will be running it again if DixieDean hasn't got the time)
The rules are pretty simple so please have a read and then post below if you would like to play.

Once I've set up the leagues I will start sending out the codes.

For my spreadsheet to work I need to know your team names in each league so once you join PLEASE POST YOUR TEAM NAMES ON THIS THREAD.

Due to the T&Cs on the TFF site this is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland (unless you can find a way around it).
Rules
(1) You will enter a team into both competitions and then join the respective leagues set up by me. I will need a post on this thread from each member that contains their team names.
(2) The game rules and scoring set up by TFF and FPL will apply to your respective teams throughout the season.

Entry Deadline:
Kick is 12.45pm (UK time) on Saturday 8 August.
Any entries after this deadline will not be entered into the competition and removed from the league.

League Codes:
League codes will be sent to everyone interested once they are set up.

TFF League:
This will be a closed league so that it represents the typical way TFF is played. ie. You will not be able to see other players' teams like you can in FPL.

Gameplay:
Each week your teams' scores will be combined into a Superleague that I will post on FISO. Your TFF score will be factored up by 1.2 to equal out the scoring systems.
Gameweeks will be based on the FPL structure (see below).

Gameweeks:
The combined league will be posted after the final match is played and scores updated by TFF and FPL in each week.
Gameweeks will be based on the FPL GW rules - These are listed on the website.

League tables will be posted weekly as far as I am able

Combo Cup:
Later in the season I will set up a knock-out competition to run alongside the main Superleague - Just to keep your interest up

Cash League:
Hancockjr ran the cash league last season but I don't know what the overall interest will be this season or if he wants to run it again.

Cheers and good luck for the coming season.

This post will be duplicated in the FPL and TFF ML forums

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Combined FPL/TFF Side Competition”