To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How are we all fairing?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by the Channel 4 website. Ceased June 2009.
padmole
Dumbledore
FS Record: Various bits on footy / cricket and golf

How are we all fairing?

Post by padmole »

First go at this one for me and started a little slowly - still being beaten by wife but it seems clear that the BEST 3 Month prize will not be won until the last minute.
That said - team has 205 for 3 best scores and only 42 points to beat to get further up the board.

Certain that after this month the current position of 2020 will be closer to Top 100 when rejecting the rubbish.

How are others fairing?

ALSo - is there anywhere to see what your monthly scores have been beyond the summary detail that tells you your 3 mth tally and what to reject.

Wife came 23rd on mth

Cheers

Paddy

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: How are we all fairing?

Post by pa102aw »

padmole wrote:First go at this one for me and started a little slowly - still being beaten by wife but it seems clear that the BEST 3 Month prize will not be won until the last minute.
That said - team has 205 for 3 best scores and only 42 points to beat to get further up the board.

Certain that after this month the current position of 2020 will be closer to Top 100 when rejecting the rubbish.

How are others fairing?

ALSo - is there anywhere to see what your monthly scores have been beyond the summary detail that tells you your 3 mth tally and what to reject.

Wife came 23rd on mth

Cheers

Paddy
I'm on 215 for my best 3 Months despite finishing joint 1st in Game Month 1. I think that SamD is the Top Fisoer. If you want to see your monthly scores just go to the list on the left where it says STANDINGS and go through it month by month. (if that is what you mean)?

SamD
FISO Knight

The joy of six

Post by SamD »

Thanks for jogging memory, padmole. As Month Six has just been completed, the overall and 'Friends of FISO' mini-league standings will shortly be updated on the thread initiated by pa102aw:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=45039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

padmole
Dumbledore
FS Record: Various bits on footy / cricket and golf

Re: How are we all fairing?

Post by padmole »

pa102aw wrote:
padmole wrote:First go at this one for me and started a little slowly - still being beaten by wife but it seems clear that the BEST 3 Month prize will not be won until the last minute.

How are others fairing?

Wife came 23rd on mth

Cheers

Paddy
I'm on 215 for my best 3 Months despite finishing joint 1st in Game Month 1. I think that SamD is the Top Fisoer. If you want to see your monthly scores just go to the list on the left where it says STANDINGS and go through it month by month. (if that is what you mean)?
ONLY shows top 200 in each mth so cant see what mine are. Am I missing something?

Definite opportunity in this month to close the gap as individuals.

Fulham 5 games - 3 at home
Man Utd Pompey only 3 so will be taking risk of avoiding Utd players for first day?

Any thoughts?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Channel 4 FF Monthly (Ceased)”