To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any of you Fisonians challenging?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on British Fantasy Football.
aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Any of you Fisonians challenging?

Post by aldo1 »

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if there any of you Fiso people up near the top of the leaderboard? - there was a post earlier in the season with usernames but a lot has changed since then

I know Rich and olbighead and there is a rumour that Rick Turner is a Fiso member but thats not much for a 40 team leaderboard

With the season slowly drawing to a close i was really just looking for the thoughts/strategy of any of you that are up there :wink:

Cheers

Rich
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rich »

I'm not making any more transfers this month in my top team, if that helps Aldo :wink: .

Rick Turner is a member, but I don't think he has ever actually posted, but he has entered teams in FISO leagues in the past. Maybe one day he will take the plunge and post :) .

I see they have finally sorted out the Hibs v Celtic problems. Now lets hops Macallister dosn't come on as sub this week. :lol:

Achilles
Treebeard

Post by Achilles »

But maybe there is a hope for Lovenkrands coming as a sub and scoring again, isn't it Rich?! :wink:
Looking that the final part of the season will be thrilling, many teams with a chance...

Podboy

I coulda been a contender

Post by Podboy »

I peaked at 177th last month, but have slumped back to around 300 for the time being.

I did win manager of the month forNovember tho with my team Le Coq Mollusc Wizards!

joeseppy
Kevin and Perry

Post by joeseppy »

I hovered around 2nd for a while before plummeting in December. I done the same thing last year, so I'll need to learn a lesson next year.

Currently in 24th.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “British Fantasy Football (Herald) games (Game ceased)”