To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Why Now !!!!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on British Fantasy Football.
Rich
Grumpy Old Man

Why Now !!!!

Post by Rich »

Why did Rangers have to buy Boyd now :? , they can't play him until the 7th of Jan at the earlyist, surely Kilmarnock should have haggled for a couple of weeks so that they could get a final two games out of thier best player before he goes. I despair at these Football Managers lack of timing sometimes, don't they realise they are bugg**ing up my chances of motm, not to mention the sason game, selfish bas**ds :lol: :roll: .

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Goodness, if losing Boyd for a couple of matches concerns you, you must have been lucky with the rest of your team. My only Daily Record team was sitting on Heinze, Novo and some other injury which currently escapes me, between the September and November windows. So you can understand that while my team currently has Boyd, I don't regard his brief absence as an issue, and anyone who is concerned by such a brief absence is being over-fussy. :wink:

Although having said that I agree that all managers should undergo fantasy training so that they learn to be more considerate to those managers of teams that were put together for a fiver.

Rich
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rich »

If you are talking Record I wouldn't mind so much either, it would have been nice to have him in at least one team, Prso though has been causing me much pain in that area, as has Henry of and on. It seems almost impossible this season to have a team in that one which is completely free of injuries. Of course Prso will be back around the next window, which is of course about the worst case scenario. Still can't really complain about that one or the Herald at the moment doing better than expected considering, so yes definatly being over fussy :P :wink: .

lossieblue
Cheetah

Post by lossieblue »

Top Tip..

Have Boyd & Buffel in your team, mega points!! :D

Rich
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rich »

Thanks for that lossieblue, mind you not a great idea to bring them in just yet with Rangers not playing again until Sunday week.

PS why no recomondation for Lovenkrands ?

lossieblue
Cheetah

Post by lossieblue »

Rich wrote:

PS why no recomondation for Lovenkrands ?
I didn't think he needed one! :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “British Fantasy Football (Herald) games (Game ceased)”