To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Nascar 2009

A forum for general Fantasy Sports notices & comment that don't relate specifically to one sport or one fantasy sports game.
Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Nascar 2009

Post by Mintman »

The nascar season starts on Feb 15th with The Daytona 500. I don't know how many people here would be interested, but I just entered a nascar fantasy competition and wondered if anyone would be interested? If so you can enter here http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/frontpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If a few people are interested we could start a mini league, also there are prizes up for grabs and its free to enter. I have followed nascar a little for the last couple of seasons, but since Sky got the rights for the coverage last season I have become an avid viewer as the other motorsports I used to watch have become incredibly boring IMO.

I have been lurking around the forum for about a month or so, before I jumped in and started posting. This is my second season of Fantasy sports games (mainly football) and have already found a wealth of knowledge and good advice around the place.

I play in various fantasy football comps and have seen the FISO mini leagues dotted around, and I look forward to doing battle with you all next season!! :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “General Fantasy Sports (FS) Notices & Comments”