To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is OFL better than FPL?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
ravenscroftravens
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: fairly average

Is OFL better than FPL?

Post by ravenscroftravens »

I've been playing FPL for years but getting a bit bored with it so wanting to try a new format.

Has anyone played both OFL and FPL? If so, is OFL good... and is it worth paying for???

Cheers

Lugger
Treebeard

Re: Is OFL better than FPL?

Post by Lugger »

This is my first year playing it, it's a very simplistic format so isn't that time consumming. It's more expensive to play than some of the other games, and the prize money isn't as good I think.

I think someone mentioned it to you already, but the Sky Sports game might appeal to you, I've never tried it but have heard that it is good.

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

To anyone else that plays this game, is it only one team per package?

If you get the silver or gold package does that mean you can only enter one team per package?

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Yeah one team per package, but better prizes the more you pay to enter.

Fuseballah
Treebeard

Post by Fuseballah »

I have played OFL for a couple of years now - have not won anything except my premier league on 2 seasonal occasion (for which I received a medal each, lol).

But i have to say in my opinion it has been worth paying for, though the price rises every other year - But you can always buy a customised bundle on offer if you feel the need for more than 1 team.
Echoing what another member has posted, the more premium the team you have, the more prize and prizes you can win.

Never played FPL, never will ..to state the obvious with OFL, you can set your teams up early for a couple of weeks with regards to upcoming fixtures - your only Con is, if your selected player does not play or there is a fixture clash for most of your players and you have to select those that are likely to play and or score more points.

Otherwise it is simple, straightforward, balanced and transparent and the best fantasy football i have played - and no MOTM nonsense- it is just a matter of performing players and teams, cleans sheets plus early luck.
Add strategy to team set ups and transfers usage.

What more could you want :) ...other than prize money?

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

but access to the site is often very poor, like right now.... no transfers.... :twisted: :twisted:

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Malrom wrote:but access to the site is often very poor, like right now.... no transfers.... :twisted: :twisted:
I think that's a general internet thing in London right now!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”