To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Riyad Mahrez

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
Kdub
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: £15K profit from OFL, Fantasy League Classic 08/09 Champion, Champions League 06/07 Overall Winner, EURO2008 Phase Two Winner, 9 time OFL Manager of the Week

Riyad Mahrez

Post by Kdub »

I've been off the radar for awhile... So excuse my lack of knowledge...

But who is this guy? He seems like a MUST HAVE player already considering Leicester's easy fixtures...

In addition to this guy, Albrighton surely deserves some consideration as well. Hate to make early transfers but this one seems necessary. :idea:

The Councillor
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: locally fantastic - nationally cack

Re: Riyad Mahrez

Post by The Councillor »

Has played in world cup, reckon will do well against the relegation fodder/mid table teams, although the colder it gets, expect his form to drop.......

Leicester are a pacy team, with albrighton, vardy, mahrez and schlupp all providing good outlets for chances and goals....

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion
Location: I know I am getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. ~Gerald Ford
FS Record: GolfGenius2007, OFL Golf Majors 2002, OFL Golf overall 2nd, 4th, 7th & 8th, OFL Golf Fall Finish 2013

Post by toffeelover »

Kdub wrote:I've been off the radar for awhile... So excuse my lack of knowledge...

But who is this guy? He seems like a MUST HAVE player already considering Leicester's easy fixtures...

In addition to this guy, Albrighton surely deserves some consideration as well. Hate to make early transfers but this one seems necessary. :idea:
Welcome back Kdub :D

Look forward to you popping in to the golf forum now and again.

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Kdub wrote:I've been off the radar for awhile... So excuse my lack of knowledge...

One good game does not a "must have" make :roll: - it's 50/50 whether he will get more than 25 points total for the season. He's a reasonable gamble but nowhere near a "must"

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: £15K profit from OFL, Fantasy League Classic 08/09 Champion, Champions League 06/07 Overall Winner, EURO2008 Phase Two Winner, 9 time OFL Manager of the Week

Post by Kdub »

toffeelover wrote:

Welcome back Kdub :D

Look forward to you popping in to the golf forum now and again.
Good to hear from you old friend... :wink:

I will rejoin the game during the FALL FINISH to challenge your crown in golf. 8-)

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kdub »

reds363 wrote:

One good game does not a "must have" make :roll: - it's 50/50 whether he will get more than 25 points total for the season. He's a reasonable gamble but nowhere near a "must"
Post by The Councillor » 11 Aug 2015, 15:44
Has played in world cup, reckon will do well against the relegation fodder/mid table teams, although the colder it gets, expect his form to drop.......

Leicester are a pacy team, with albrighton, vardy, mahrez and schlupp all providing good outlets for chances and goals....

Thanks for the feedback guys... I guess he's pants. :lol:

However his price is attractive at 3.8 and the fixtures are easy... Only cheaper alternative is Hoolahan of Norwich.

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kdub »

The only must have so far in the game... his price is amazing! top scorer over any striker :shock:

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

reds363 wrote:

Tonight's awards made me recall my above post - possibly my best ever 8-)

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

So what is your advice for next season? Mahrez a gamble or a must, assuming he's substantially more expensive?!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”