To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

OFL ISO 2015/16

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
Malrom
FISO Knight

OFL ISO 2015/16

Post by Malrom »

I really think we should start it just to let people know it's up this year!
People can sign in and the rest will follow later. Interested people could have a look here for a start!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111204

Malrom
FISO Knight

Re: OFL ISO 2015/16

Post by Malrom »

League is open now:

FISO ISO 14/15

League Pin: 24716

Now we have to wait for bal to take over!

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Overwhelming response! :shock: :shock:

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I'm up for this, just waiting to enter the team.

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

I'm in. Come on Bal! :wink:

If things are still quiet on the Bal front in a few days are people happy for me to get things moving? If there's still tumbleweed come Friday I'll stick a starting team up to get some discussion going.

Ultimately Bal can still choose, but by then we're only a week to the community shield so it's time to get a wriggle on.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I PM Bal on the 12th July to remind him about picking a team.

He has been on FISO since and did not reply or post anything to say he was going to pick a team.

Therefore, I suggest we proceed without him.

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

I will enter a team in the league this year :D

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Cheers for getting it started Malrom.
I have sent you a request to join again this year.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Malrom wrote:League is open now:

FISO ISO 14/15

Might be better to change it to 15/16 :wink:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

coleridge wrote:
Malrom wrote:League is open now:

FISO ISO 14/15

Might be better to change it to 15/16 :wink:

The typo is only here, I created the league with the correct name.
Thank you anyway!!!

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

Malrom wrote:I really think we should start it just to let people know it's up this year!
People can sign in and the rest will follow later. Interested people could have a look here for a start!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111204
I'll be giving it another go this coming season. Haven't got round to buying a team or teams yet, too busy "enjoying" the Ashes.

Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Britinus »

ISO Britinus....request to join sent, thanks.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Request Sent

ISO Ashers

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

all of you added ! :D :D

Thank you for joining!

Strange that there was an error message for each entry that I should contact OFL ..... :shock: :shock:
Well everything turned out fine in the end.....

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

ISO Northernmonkey pending.

If no word from Bal overnight I'll get a first draft for the 15/16 team up tomorrow eve :)

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

2.5 weeks to go is still plenty of time. Bal posted on another thread that he's in Vegas (celebrating the ISO title? :wink: ), sure he'd be back soon. Good that a league has been created for people to place teams, but would suggest no need to publish a "backup" squad yet (may unwittingly influence Bal's choice when he returns). Rethink on that if he's still not back in a week's time.

frattonender
Treebeard

Post by frattonender »

frattonender pending

Thanks

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

reds363 wrote:2.5 weeks to go is still plenty of time. Bal posted on another thread that he's in Vegas (celebrating the ISO title? :wink: ), sure he'd be back soon. Good that a league has been created for people to place teams, but would suggest no need to publish a "backup" squad yet (may unwittingly influence Bal's choice when he returns). Rethink on that if he's still not back in a week's time.
Happy with that Reds.

Don't want the late start to put off any newcomers, so if anybody fancies getting involved get a team in the league in the OP, and trust that a line up will be decided.

The traditional cut of for changes to the ISO starting line up is usually straight after the community shield (Sun 3rd Aug), giving everyone plenty of time to set up. Even if you're on holiday or stuck for internet, at some point just check on this thread the week leading up to Sat 9th Aug. Make sure you've got the identical line up, and set the supersubs as instructed. Once the first weekend's fixtures are completely over it's then a free for all :D

If Bal hasn't posted a team by next Weds, one will be posted and we still have time to tinker. Either myself as runner up last year will do it, or Marke192 as winner the year before (don't mind who.. perhaps an original ISO'er could nominate - Malrom!?). I've got a top line up waiting in the wings if necessary, if it's not needed i'll just keep it for myself :wink:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Northernmonkey wrote:
reds363 wrote:2.5 weeks to go is still plenty of time. Bal posted on another thread that he's in Vegas (celebrating the ISO title? :wink: ), sure he'd be back soon. Good that a league has been created for people to place teams, but would suggest no need to publish a "backup" squad yet (may unwittingly influence Bal's choice when he returns). Rethink on that if he's still not back in a week's time.
Happy with that Reds.

Don't want the late start to put off any newcomers, so if anybody fancies getting involved get a team in the league in the OP, and trust that a line up will be decided.

The traditional cut of for changes to the ISO starting line up is usually straight after the community shield (Sun 3rd Aug), giving everyone plenty of time to set up. Even if you're on holiday or stuck for internet, at some point just check on this thread the week leading up to Sat 9th Aug. Make sure you've got the identical line up, and set the supersubs as instructed. Once the first weekend's fixtures are completely over it's then a free for all :D

If Bal hasn't posted a team by next Weds, one will be posted and we still have time to tinker. Either myself as runner up last year will do it, or Marke192 as winner the year before (don't mind who.. perhaps an original ISO'er could nominate - Malrom!?). I've got a top line up waiting in the wings if necessary, if it's not needed i'll just keep it for myself :wink:
My very own Swiss logic would say it should be the runner up who takes over the duty to set up a team. :D :D

Ok, let's wait for a little while....

bal, we are waiting for you!!!!!!

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

frattonender wrote:frattonender pending

Thanks

Thank you, frattonender, I have accepted you!! :) :)

And all others too, of course! Thanks a lot!

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Bal has not even logged into FISO for 7 days.

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

Request to join league sent for Berties Scousers. Thank You.

Sowenna
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14

Post by Sowenna »

I'll be in again this year, ISO SOWENNA will enter my team this weekend

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Malrom wrote:
Northernmonkey wrote:
Happy with that Reds.

My very own Swiss logic would say it should be the runner up who takes over the duty to set up a team. :D :D
Always trust Swiss logic :wink:

If it becomes necessary next week I'll sort it.

8 teams in the league so far with a couple more pending on here, things are beginning to warm up :D

Sowenna
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14

Post by Sowenna »

ISO Sowenna team created join request sent to enter the league.

Keele United
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Keele United »

request done today

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

Has anyone heard any more about the free Gold team upgrades for OFL ISO being the top league last year :idea:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

nigel1305 wrote:Has anyone heard any more about the free Gold team upgrades for OFL ISO being the top league last year :idea:

No, maybe last year's chairman knows something about it?

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

11 in the league now!!!!

Would be great to have 25 members :D :D

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Northernmonkey wrote:
Malrom wrote:
Northernmonkey wrote:
Happy with that Reds.

Always trust Swiss logic :wink:

If it becomes necessary next week I'll sort it.

8 teams in the league so far with a couple more pending on here, things are beginning to warm up :D
Thanks a lot! Tuesday? 8-) 8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”