To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

OFL ISO 2015/16

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games offered by Fantasy League Limited (OFL).
skip
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: UFPL beta winner 2014, OFL ISO winner 2013

Re: OFL ISO 2015/16

Post by skip »

I'll throw in my 2 cents that UFPL would work quite well for ISO. You pick an initial squad of 25ish players, then have about 15 transfers in the first month. After that there's another transfer window in January, but no team changes other than costly loans otherwise. TFF for me is limited as I like squad based games rather than 11 players only, but I'll certainly join in with whatever the group ISO decision is.

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Malrom wrote:
Northernmonkey wrote:
Malrom wrote: What exactly is the "awards pack" ?

Northernmonkey, congrats for winning!! Well done!
Can you take over the captaincy, that would make life easier for all of us.
What shall I do with all that stuff in Switzerland? ;-)

Please let me know what we shall do.
It's just the medals & trophy Malrom. I'm really not fussed, I'd rather they saved the postage tbh.

Meanwhile I got this email today, with my glass half full I'd say there's still a glimmer of hope for next season. Doesn't really tell us anything new, but at least it's not an outright no yet..

We definitely are not running a EURO 2016 game this summer, however, discussions are ongoing for a 2016/17 Premier League game and you will kept up to date in due course.
Is anybody else interested?
It's not really clever if they will send the stuff to Switzerland and I have to send it back to the "world" ;-)
If nobody is interested I'll write them to keep trophy and medals.
I did write them an email to keep the medals and the trophy, but they ignored it or it came to late.
Now I have 3 medals and the trophy here in Switzerland. Anybody of the 3 winners interested in getting the prizes?

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Malrom wrote:
Malrom wrote:
Northernmonkey wrote:
Malrom wrote: What exactly is the "awards pack" ?

Northernmonkey, congrats for winning!! Well done!
Can you take over the captaincy, that would make life easier for all of us.
What shall I do with all that stuff in Switzerland? ;-)

Please let me know what we shall do.
It's just the medals & trophy Malrom. I'm really not fussed, I'd rather they saved the postage tbh.

Meanwhile I got this email today, with my glass half full I'd say there's still a glimmer of hope for next season. Doesn't really tell us anything new, but at least it's not an outright no yet..

We definitely are not running a EURO 2016 game this summer, however, discussions are ongoing for a 2016/17 Premier League game and you will kept up to date in due course.
Is anybody else interested?
It's not really clever if they will send the stuff to Switzerland and I have to send it back to the "world" ;-)
If nobody is interested I'll write them to keep trophy and medals.
I did write them an email to keep the medals and the trophy, but they ignored it or it came to late.
Now I have 3 medals and the trophy here in Switzerland. Anybody of the 3 winners interested in getting the prizes?
nobody interested then........ ;-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Original Fantasy League (OFL) Football games”